over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First track lifted to?

NCMAC

Registered
I don't know why this just popped into my head.. but I just thought of the first song I ever listened to while training.. I was 14 years old and my bro popped in his Triumph tape and we rocked out "Magic Power" to the first bench press reps that started me off.. :D I gotta go download that track for nostalgic purposes..

Who remembers the first track they ever lifted to? I'd be curious to see the various list of tracks I bet will be listed..

metallica the black album w enter sandman etc

"owner of a lonely heart" by YES.
At the local YMCA when I was 14...ahem.. 26 years ago...holy crap!

First.....you should have been listening to "Fight the Good Fight". Rik Emmett was amazing.

For me......I think it was "Looks that Kill" by Motley Crue

"owner of a lonely heart" by YES.
At the local YMCA when I was 14...ahem.. 26 years ago...holy crap!

Then was are almost the same age.........I was at that YES tour at the Boston Garden and we had just started lifting.

First.....you should have been listening to "Fight the Good Fight". Rik Emmett was amazing.

For me......I think it was "Looks that Kill" by Motley Crue

That was the second track man :D lol then I believe Lay It On the Line was next..

it def was black sabbath but what track i'm not sure. these days some hate breed, slipkot, mudvayne, pantera and korn get the blood flowing

it def was black sabbath but what track i'm not sure. these days some hate breed, slipkot, mudvayne, pantera and korn get the blood flowing

Got just about all those on my ipod right now... Hatebreed gets me through the morning routine along with some All That Remains .. If you like Hatebreed you should check out Kingdom of Sorrow.. It's Jamie Josta's other project..

Man this is gonna make me look old... Ride the lighting, Metalica. I bought the
cassette for my new walkman.

Got just about all those on my ipod right now... Hatebreed gets me through the morning routine along with some All That Remains .. If you like Hatebreed you should check out Kingdom of Sorrow.. It's Jamie Josta's other project..

i had no clue about that. just checked out a few songs, pretty sick. you can never have enough on the ipod. thanks for that info

For me it was Judas Priest "Unleashed in the East" "cassette. I could not get enough Judas running through my veins. Of course this was 28 years ago :eek:

i had no clue about that. just checked out a few songs, pretty sick. you can never have enough on the ipod. thanks for that info

No problem man.. 'Led Into Demise' and 'Free the Fallen' from those guys will light a fire under your ass :D

All the mentions of casettes.. man I had the hardest time converting over to CDs when they came out.. the hundreds of tapes I had in my collection..

I knew I couldnt stop the movement and it was time to change over when the tape section of the stores went from half the store.. to one row.. then to one shelf in the back corner.. lol

I listened to some Kingdom of Sorrow stuff, and IMO Hatebreed is much better. Take Jasta out of the equation for a minute and just listen to the music. Much slower paced, fewer change ups. Sounds like a regular old band with a hardcore vocalist. These guys just do not have the same talent good old fashioned Hatebreed has. On another note, check out this song and video. These kids were from my high school. They got pretty good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZaWWLSXJtk

I listened to some Kingdom of Sorrow stuff, and IMO Hatebreed is much better. Take Jasta out of the equation for a minute and just listen to the music. Much slower paced, fewer change ups. Sounds like a regular old band with a hardcore vocalist. These guys just do not have the same talent good old fashioned Hatebreed has. On another note, check out this song and video. These kids were from my high school. They got pretty good

no doubt hatebreed is better, i just like new shit. we listen to it so much in the gym we always need new stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZaWWLSXJtk

Bad ass man.. I will have to check more of their stuff out.. love what I hear though.. I do agree Hatebreed is better.. Kingdom is a definitely a bit slower.. but those two tracks I listed are pretty nasty..

Now.. all we need is a gym that isnt afraid to play hardcore heavy shit instead of the Backside Boys and the like to cater to the sheeple.. A gym that you have to sign an "I am not a pussy" waiver to get into.. straight up aggressive no BS atmosphere.. shit I'd pay whatever the membership fee was x2 gladly to have a sanctuary like that to workout in..

..not to get off topic or anything :D

That was the second track man :D lol then I believe Lay It On the Line was next..

LOL...that was going to be my number two..."lay it on the line". ;)

i believe it was when i was 16(right before i got trapped under the bar on the bench at gold'as because my partner wasn't paying attention) and the song was , Dokken - Dream Warriors(the song from one of the nightmare on Elm Street movies)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws