over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex lewis top 3 at olympia?

I am curious to why you say this. Have you been living under a rock? I truly believe that in terms of the criteria, Hadi should have been Mr. Olympia last year. I know that's wild...but he was the most complete bodybuilder up there. Bonac is great but I don't see how he placed above him. And the fact that Curry beat both of them was interesting to say the least. Interesting set of circumstances last year for sure.

Some people kept on going on and on about how Hadi's delts didn't flex right. Maybe he got marked down for that? I'm not agreeing... They had plenty of striations which would be hard if he was totally abusing SEO there.

Not a chance.

Phil Heath
William Bonac
Hadi Choopan

^^^ those guys WILL be in shape, as a matter of fact, and Lewis has zero chance of beating them

Brandon Curry
Dexter Jackson

^^^ there's a very good chance these guys will beat him as well

Roelley Winklar
Steve Kuclo
Cedric McMillan

^^^ if these guys come in *at their best*, Lewis can't beat them

I can't wait! Hopefully everybody is able to attend and in their best shape. If it goes well, I think this could be a great show....just hope there is a good way for us to watch it? It's going to answer a TON of questions we all have, that is for sure:cool:

I believe in TOP 5

Actually scratch Kuclo from my list above. If Flex Lewis is at his best, he should beat Kuclo even if Kuclo is at his best.

Hadi for the win , i love this guy !

Respect

Hadi isn't competing right? Haven't seen any mentions that he's in prep?
I'm one of the guys who think Hadi was the winner last year, though I wasn't there in person. Just hard hard muscle, the skin sits so nicely over the muscle. Yes I think he is full of oil. Some on Team Hadi said, bro Iranian's don't know what SEO is, there's no SEO in Iran. This line of argumentation is so retarded :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
I'm not a huge fan of Flex, I mean he's insanely good and deserves his titles but to me his muscle doesn't quite come alive, it's plastic looking, kind of hard to explain what I mean.

Curry vs Choopan legs last year

Attachments

• QuickScreencapture_20200321-234347.jpg
    QuickScreencapture_20200321-234347.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 55
I'm one of the guys who think Hadi was the winner last year, though I wasn't there in person. Just hard hard muscle, the skin sits so nicely over the muscle. Yes I think he is full of oil. Some on Team Hadi said, bro Iranian's don't know what SEO is, there's no SEO in Iran. This line of argumentation is so retarded :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
I'm not a huge fan of Flex, I mean he's insanely good and deserves his titles but to me his muscle doesn't quite come alive, it's plastic looking, kind of hard to explain what I mean.

Iran is full of oil haha

Well your first 5 ARE the Top 5....so saying he cant break the top 5 if those guys are at their best isn't anything groundbreaking. I think Flex will come in and challenge for that top 5.

The others are just way off. MAYBE Roelly, but we haven't seen him in shape in 2 years now. Kuclo, no chance in hell.
Cedric, hasn't come in ON since his NY Pro win and that was YEARSSS ago. Cedris has basically cemented himself as a guy with all the tools who just cant get in shape.

My guess:
Phil, Brandon, Hadi, Bonac, and then Flex and Dexter going heads up for that last spot.

Not a chance.

Phil Heath
William Bonac
Hadi Choopan

^^^ those guys WILL be in shape, as a matter of fact, and Lewis has zero chance of beating them

Brandon Curry
Dexter Jackson

Roelley Winklar
Steve Kuclo
Cedric McMillan

Well your first 5 ARE the Top 5....so saying he cant break the top 5 if those guys are at their best isn't anything groundbreaking. I think Flex will come in and challenge for that top 5.

The others are just way off. MAYBE Roelly, but we haven't seen him in shape in 2 years now. Kuclo, no chance in hell.
Cedric, hasn't come in ON since his NY Pro win and that was YEARSSS ago. Cedris has basically cemented himself as a guy with all the tools who just cant get in shape.

My guess:
Phil, Brandon, Hadi, Bonac, and then Flex and Dexter going heads up for that last spot.
Well with Phil, Bonac, and Hadi, I don't think they have to be at their best. They just need to be run of the mill average. As long as they don't completely blow it, there's no way Flex Lewis can beat them.

I might put Curry in that list too, but I think with his struggling lower body, his lack of definition in his round muscle bellies, and his ability to come in a bit soft, there might be a very slight chance of him getting beat by Flex if Flex comes in perfect. Same thing with Dexter, he shouldn't get beat by Flex, but he is getting older and you can't be 100% sure he will look like he did at the Arnold.

With Roelley and McMillan, they both struggle to come in shape. But if Roelley is in shape, Flex can't beat him no matter what. And if McMillan is in shape, I'm not even sure Phil Heath would beat him. It's really disappointing.. Mcmillan's silhouette is Mr. Olympia.

Reactions: KTT
Not a chance.

Phil Heath
William Bonac
Hadi Choopan

Brandon Curry
Dexter Jackson

Roelley Winklar
Steve Kuclo
Cedric McMillan

Kuclo isnt doing the Olymia. Cedric never comes in shape. Winklar could win the whole damn thing.

Dexter Jackson has been fading considerably the last 2 years.

I dont see Flex beating Phil, Bonac, Hadi, Curry off the top of my head.

I think top 5 would be awesome. I personally hope he finishes 2nd behind Phil.

Hadi vs a THEN-Flex was a toss up. Flex has beaten him before.
The problem is that you're judging a 212 Flex. A 212 Flex doesn't beat those guys, you're right.
But the potential of a 230 Flex (at his best) is super interesting.

Well with Phil, Bonac, and Hadi, I don't think they have to be at their best. They just need to be run of the mill average. As long as they don't completely blow it, there's no way Flex Lewis can beat them.

I might put Curry in that list too, but I think with his struggling lower body, his lack of definition in his round muscle bellies, and his ability to come in a bit soft, there might be a very slight chance of him getting beat by Flex if Flex comes in perfect. Same thing with Dexter, he shouldn't get beat by Flex, but he is getting older and you can't be 100% sure he will look like he did at the Arnold.

With Roelley and McMillan, they both struggle to come in shape. But if Roelley is in shape, Flex can't beat him no matter what. And if McMillan is in shape, I'm not even sure Phil Heath would beat him. It's really disappointing.. Mcmillan's silhouette is Mr. Olympia.

Hadi vs a THEN-Flex was a toss up. Flex has beaten him before.
The problem is that you're judging a 212 Flex. A 212 Flex doesn't beat those guys, you're right.
But the potential of a 230 Flex (at his best) is super interesting.
Flex is GREAT, him and Hadi are comparable but Hadi has this crazy separation that flex just doesn't have, flex has genetically deep striated glutes, but seperation of the fibers in the chest and shoulders just isn't there, thats been my ONLY knock on him, Flex has potential of top 3-4 IMHO, but if Bonac is ON flex isn't beating that and I honestly don't think he can beat Hadi if 1. He's there and 2. He's ON POINT, but both 1 and 2 have to take place...LOL

It will be interesting in regards to Flex because almost everybody who knows him has stated he looks way better at 230# in his prep, than he did at 212#. How much better, and if he has that separation is another thing. People have made it sound like he is off the chart different looking (in a good way), so I can't say either way myself, but that helps with the suspense of everything.

I absolutely loved Hadi last year. If he would have taken first, I wouldn't have had any issues with it. IMO, I thought he won, but it was super close....and I of course was watching it from the online flick they had going, which to some isn't the same as in person.

The suspense is already kicking in, and we are only in September!

I still think it's Phil's to lose if he comes in with a good mid-section.

Hadi is my dude...i wanna see him win something big so bad. You barely hear his name mentioned anymore and that needs to change.

Obviously, Hadi has much better legs...and better conditioning overall. Curry won on shape and lines...and his muscle roundness is cartoonish. Clearly, that Olympia was a battle of shape & lines vs. conditioning, and let's not forget that Brandon carries a ton of muscle on his upper body--more than Hadi in a few key areas. Personally, I think if Brandon had displayed a bit better conditioning, his victory wouldn't have been disputed. He clearly has superior genetics to Hadi (from a shape and lines standpoint) and that counts for a lot. Regardless, this argument (shape & lines vs. size & conditioning) has been ongoing literally since the inception of competitive bodybuilding. Some people believe that genetic shape and structure is of paramount importance--the overall artistic flow and beauty of the physique, while others believe that size and condition should be the #1 priority. Certainly, we've seen judges reward both, but ever since Dorian took over, we've seen size and condition win out more times than not.

i did take anadrol for 3 weeks
i did gain 20 lbs

test and npp has helped me keep it and gain 5 more

and im 37

and if you look at that last picture

jay has a really larger frame than flex

but brandon curry is smalll etc

and i hate constest shape

i hate it

id rather get bulked with the bros

than diet down to depletion

Staff online