over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler Reveals 1993 Cycle

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Flex Wheeler Reveals 1993 Cycle, Says 'People Didn't Take Large Amounts Back Then'

"1993, if I can remember correctly, 800 milligrams of deca a week, 600 milligrams of Winstrol, I think 100 milligrams a day of Winstrol tab,” Wheeler said. “I think it was something like 30 milligrams of Anavar. I think back then, my go-to was like testosterone propionate. That was pretty much it.”

He didn't state the Test Prop dosage but let's say 100mg/day, so that's a total 3,010mg + 1iu of GH eod. When I spoke to Victor Conte about dosages he stated it was in the 3 to 5 gram range.

https://fitnessvolt.com/flex-wheeler-talks-cycle-use-in-1993/

fun curiosity - but honestly? - I'm tired of this cycle talk - 99% of pros don't tell the truth anyway

I don't like the speculative threads but I can see this as truthful. 3 grams along with his genetics seems plausible to me. I didn't start this thread to go down the rabbit hole of dosages, it's for entertainment and/or insight depending on how one views it.

That’s a lot of winstrol.
Back then I’m guessing it was all 50mg/ml
So that’s 2 amps per day (ouch) plus 100mg daily orally.

Maybe he means 600mg winstrol total, with it being tabs only?

I don't like the speculative threads but I can see this as truthful. 3 grams along with his genetics seems plausible to me. I didn't start this thread to go down the rabbit hole of dosages, it's for entertainment and/or insight depending on how one views it.
3-5g for him is very likely but I don't believe he didn't use tren etc but maybe it's offseason cycle - gh dosage is ridiculous it's not even hrt

Flex Wheeler Reveals 1993 Cycle, Says 'People Didn't Take Large Amounts Back Then'

"1993, if I can remember correctly, 800 milligrams of deca a week, 600 milligrams of Winstrol, I think 100 milligrams a day of Winstrol tab,” Wheeler said. “I think it was something like 30 milligrams of Anavar. I think back then, my go-to was like testosterone propionate. That was pretty much it.”

He didn't state the Test Prop dosage but let's say 100mg/day, so that's a total 3,010mg + 1iu of GH eod. When I spoke to Victor Conte about dosages he stated it was in the 3 to 5 gram range.

That's believable for Flex, later on after speaking with Ronnie and getting with Chad, I would say with the inclusion of insulin and more GH the doses also increased some as he got much bigger chasing Ronnie.

I believe it, he was only 215 there and I don’t think tren was hugely used at that point? Maybe I’m wrong.

That's believable for Flex, later on after speaking with Ronnie and getting with Chad, I would say with the inclusion of insulin and more GH the doses also increased some as he got much bigger chasing Ronnie.

I wouldn't doubt that at all. This was just his 1993 recipe.

In fact, I can imagine, and it makes me laugh, once he advised Ronnie on the dark side and then saw Ronnie at the next Olympia, I'm sure he knew immediately it was time to increase and/or add new ingredients to his anabolic recipe!

Exactly

He was not huge by any means - making up for his lack of size by having tremendous shape

Also would gues he was using synthol
You think so? Idk, his early pro look was extremely clean and detailed. That would surprise me. Plus synthol was just getting created in the early-mid 90s. Maybe he was an early adopter but seems more likely he used esiclene if anything.

I wouldn't doubt that at all. This was just his 1993 recipe.

In fact, I can imagine, and it makes me laugh, once he advised Ronnie on the dark side and then saw Ronnie at the next Olympia, I'm sure he knew immediately it was time to increase and/or add new ingredients to his anabolic recipe!
“the dark side..” lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bio
You think so? Idk, his early pro look was extremely clean and detailed. That would surprise me. Plus synthol was just getting created in the early-mid 90s. Maybe he was an early adopter but seems more likely he used esiclene if anything.

I remember seeing a video with Nasser going on about how everyone was using it

I remember seeing a video with Nasser going on about how everyone was using it
Yeah, I’m just talking about 93 Flex. I’m sure it was used by the majority of the top 10 at the O in the late 90s/early 2000s.

I believe it - no reason not to. He is clearly a mesomorph and responded very well to training, diet, and gear. The "more is better crowd" won't ever be satisfied.

I don’t think he used synthol probably until the end of career you could see he was shooting something in his arms by the end. When I used to train at Kris Dims gym he said he shot all his gear in his arms as this is what the other pros at the time did so could also be a lot of scar tissue from that over time.

I think 3 grams though makes sense not everyone can even handle over that some people get a very sick and lethargic feeling and it hurts more than helps while others like Luki who has the constitution of a Billy goat could probably take 6 grams and still be healthy as a horse lol all genetics

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws