over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler on parabolon

The amps were 1.5ml and contained 76mg each - of which 50mg was tren base. The solubility obviously isn't the best with this ester. They apparently manage 100mg per ml in the UG products but Negma apparently thought that was too high of a concentration, didn't want to use more solvents or whatever.

I don't know why your oil was black, doesn't sound right, that's not how the Paras were.
Ah. So they were 1.5ml amps with a net tren base of 50mg. That sounds about right. It was a long time ago and I only had those 4. The blackness of the oil could have been simply natural oxidation due to age. It's easy to see the metabolites are very dark in color. Good info. Thanks.

Testosterones are still fairly easily available as prescription pharma items so it's easy to compare. IME there is nothing especially potent about them compared to "good" UGL. In some cases the UG may seem stronger if overdosed.

Other steroids are also available as pharma still, such as Anadrol. But some swear by some specific year or lot of some specific brand. Or that the original first manufacturer was best, like Ciba for Dbol (if Ciba was the first in fact?) Maybe it's like wine, not the same each year lol.
Differences between generics are noted among mainstream medicines by patients but my experience is that generics are usually equivalent. Hard to say if the noted differences are imaginary or not. It could even be something like tablet shape and color causes a placebo effect in some.

It's the same for every compound and this subject comes up periodically... the good old days etc. Drugs were better in their days and they used x compound and blew up 30 pounds and the same compound never compares these days. Do people really think everything suddenly just become crap and somehow no one is able to make drugs as effective as they once did even after decades of technological advancement. Young bodybuilders will be saying the same thing 10-30 years from now about the stuff they have today.

I get it though because I had better results on certain brands back in the day but I don't think it's because they were special I think it's because they were real and I weighed much less and it was very early in my AAS using life. Dbol is not going to have the same effect it has the 20th time you take it when you are 50 pounds of solid muscle heavier compared to your first few cycles. Now that's not to say there isn't a lot of crap about and some things are made better than others but there are simple reasons for it.

In my 20's I put on 20 pounds on dbol many times including blue hearts, naps and balkan etc. I could use 20-40mg and put on massive weight and fast but these days 40mg will put 5 pounds on me at most unless I massively overeat. The same can be said for all compounds. I took bd green giants and mutated and felt amazing. I also used to think Will Smith in I am Legend was big so perceptions change. It's a lot easier to grow when you are 200 pounds and eating 3000 calories most days and early on in your bodybuilding journey.

I still get guys asking me if I can get these special brands. Things like Norma Hellas Deca or Bayer Test. I have used them all (still do for certain things) and whilst it brings back memories and it's cool to use certain brands they are no different than any accurately dosed UG product. It's happened so many times over the years with me. I remember taking our winny and I was thinking this doesn't feel good. I noticed very little and I gave it to my mate who had used next to nothing at the time and he said it was the best thing he had ever taken and he was growing from it and getting leaner and this is just oral winny.

These days I get 10x more side effects than I did 15 years ago and gear is not as fun as it once was but that's part of getting older and it's not because my gear is suddenly bad. I look much better than I did 10 years ago and I am much bigger so it's obviously still working but when you have used it for decades it definitely hits differently... still fun though :D

I should add there are some great brands and there is a lot of shit about these days so I understand all perspectives but many do go overboard in many ways. We also react very differently to certain compounds, esters, solvents and carrier oils so when you find a match it can be great. Regarding tren there is some amazing tren about these days. I never used the very old stuff but I know the new stuff can literally transform people in a short time. I get a lot from it even at 20mg per day so any higher is a bonus. I once tried 100mg per day and that was when I could handle tren but it was too much back then but super effective. These days I get bad anxiety from it and I wish I could run a decent dose (50-60mg per day) because that is more than enough to transform if everything else is in place.

I forgot to mention the quote :eek: Flex and Ronnie Coleman should show people just how important genetics are in bodybuilding. Obviously work ethic is vital as well but intelligence is a far last place when it comes to bodybuilding. The worse your genetics are the more important your intelligence and determination are :D

Was bolasterone the same as parabolin?...I remember parabolin being available in 75 mg from france
Ric Drasin said in one of his youtube’s videos Bolasterone was a mix of test esters and 25mg of var, said it could of had tren as well but wasn’t sure.

The episode of Leo and longevity with bostin loyds dad explains it. It’s a mixture of like 5 compounds.

Apparently bostin loyds dad loved the shit
IIRC that was bullshit product made by Duchaine and/or his friends, claimed to be from East Germany. But it was just a few different common steroids mixed together. There was a legit pharma bolasterone, dimethyltest, but it was not the supposed East German magic steroid sold by those guys to bodybuilders. Duchaine later explained the scam somewhere. Lol Duchaine was a genius in various ways.

Do people really think everything suddenly just become crap and somehow no one is able to make drugs as effective as they once did even after decades of technological advancement.
Exactly, we've discussed this many times. There is crap and there is underdosing but at the same time there is more "real" hormones on the market than ever before.
All you have to do is compare how bodybuilders look today compared to decades past. There is no lack of real stuff.

In the case of tren, Dorian said somewhere that him and others couldn't take more than max 3 Parabolan per week. It was so strong and they could barely function because they were so pumped lol. No way could Dorian have taken more! So guys today, even some very experienced bodybuilders, say how is it possible some twinks today claim to take 700 or 1400mg of tren a week when they and Dorian could only handle 225mg week max! It must be fake lol. Well they have done it and continue to do it. There can be massive sides but it's possible just like there are people abusing massive doses of all kinds of drugs without immediately dying. Some people have gotten bad carpal tunnel from 2iu of growth and for sure think the stories of guys supposedly doing 40iu are injecting complete fakes. But it's still possible some have gotten away with taking that much real growth for awhile imo. Just like there are guys here who have taken a couple of grams or more of real tren. It may boggle the mind but it has been done.

Someone mentioned Ric Drasin earlier. I remember when he said they used 50mg of EQ a week and grew like crazy lol. That's another drug that suddenly got real weak.

I don't understand all that hypo for Parabolan.

Just by watching the phamplet and it's composition, i would trash it instantly.

It was really made in a such awful way.

Ok in those yours you had only that but... Still... Ewww

Damn LATS, you know your shit, no if, ands, or buts about it. Really top stuff. Love it when you post.
Thank you brutha.. back at ya. We both came up through a different era. And it's benefitted us I believe

Thank you brutha.. back at ya. We both came up through a different era. And it's benefitted us I believe
I did but you were in way deeper than I but I did manage to meet with, train with some of the best of that era. Never discussed drugs, hell, did not even know the questions. Hope I don’t come off as cocky, but I met literally everybody I wanted to and I feel blessed and not in smug way to have done so. Good times for both of us! Zero regrets.

I did but you were in way deeper than I but I did manage to meet with, train with some of the best of that era. Never discussed drugs, hell, did not even know the questions. Hope I don’t come off as cocky, but I met literally everybody I wanted to and I feel blessed and not in smug way to have done so. Good times for both of us! Zero regrets.
Amen.. it was a great era in the 80s and 90s.. just a different feel.. BUT .. I live bodybuilding in 2022 also.. have many physiques I admire and many educated coaches etc that we can now get more useful info from. Back in the 80s and 90s bro science reign Supreme and alot of " guessing"..
But your right.. there was something special about meeting guys like nasser.. nubret.. haney.. sergio.. Aaron baker etc etc.. warts and all.. lol.. they had their issues but we didn't have social media to let us know 😉.. I saw nasser get booted from Frogs Gym for batching about the music ... how many can say that 😆

para1.jpg

Amen.. it was a great era in the 80s and 90s.. just a different feel.. BUT .. I live bodybuilding in 2022 also.. have many physiques I admire and many educated coaches etc that we can now get more useful info from. Back in the 80s and 90s bro science reign Supreme and alot of " guessing"..
But your right.. there was something special about meeting guys like nasser.. nubret.. haney.. sergio.. Aaron baker etc etc.. warts and all.. lol.. they had their issues but we didn't have social media to let us know 😉.. I saw nasser get booted from Frogs Gym for batching about the music ... how many can say that 😆
I was mid to late 70’s to early 80’s so our paths probably never crossed thank God 😩

Did I read that right?

The original para was 76mg per amp and 50mg of it was tren base? So not just hex?

I understood (and this was a long time ago) that the Parabolin amps were 76.5mg/ml because even though they placed 100mg tren hex in the amp, the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester was 23.5mg of the total molecular weight. I was given 4 expired amps and I just took 1 a week. Even expired it was very strong though. All 4 amps oil were black. Looked like poison.

Later, a friends father had a small ranch and for 30 or 40 bucks he'd hook me up with a few cartridges of Finaplex which was also potent. Now my question is was it potent bc I was younger and had done very few cycles or was it really the real deal? I sure would like to have a few to try now. But everyone from back then who had a lot more experience also said it was potent. But those were the last real ones I saw. A whole slew of knockoffs came then.

I thought Balkan made it still. Balkan should be legit. I'd have to look.
I remember going to the local Farm Supply place grabbing Finaplex for $40 and ordering an Aroma kit. It was definitely potent, tren cough and a metallic taste almost every injection, I was young and new to stuff so that might have been part of it being so potent but those were the good old days. The older I get Tren side effects kill me so I just stay away from it. I've never tried Parabolan.

Damn LATS, you know your shit, no if, ands, or buts about it. Really top stuff. Love it when you post.
Don't you remember Storytime with Lats? There was good reason for it to exist!

Don't you remember Storytime with Lats? There was good reason for it to exist!
Yes.. I did one a few months ago.. I have dropped the ball on getting them out regular.. but have one to drop the weekend. Probably Sunday night

Did I read that right?

The original para was 76mg per amp and 50mg of it was tren base? So not just hex?
Yes parabolan was a 76 mg amp.. from Negma. . Negma stopped production when it turned out that it wasn't a great alternative for trt.. no estro conversion or dht properties.. but the sale for bodybuilding was huge.. many guys would purchase straight from the manufacturer.. it was highly sought after.. then the " cheap " alternative appeared from pellets.. which one could alter the mgs to their liking..
There are manufacturer now who do produce a hex version.. its still available

Did I read that right?

50mg trenbolone + 26.5mg hex = 76.5mg tren hex in 1.5ml amps. Although I could swear mine were amber glass.

If you ask me, all esterified compounds should be labeled this way. I think it would be much easier to dose. But like LATS mentioned, there is, at least to me, a substantial difference in the effects of say Test Ace vs Test Cyp. I even notice a difference between Test Cyp and Enanthate. And plenty in between. And other products like Equipoise taken oral vs inj there is very little similarity at all.

Did I read that right?

No Para was just Tren Hex but when you count out the ester, hex, you are left with 50mg of trenbolone, the base hormone. 50mg is a nice even number, and if you know that the ester weighed 26mg the 76mg per amp makes sense. Otherwise, why exactly 76mg you know?

The recommended dosing was, I think, 1 amp every 10 days for 3 shots then one amp a month thereafter for things like osteoporosis. I doubt it was ever even considered for HRT like LATS said, it was an anabolic, and like basically all anabolics it was designed to have lower androgenic effects compared to testosterone. But there is very little use for any AAS today, there are other classes of drugs for many of these ailments and perhaps the stigma of AAS also makes them less attractive. Like they don't use Masteron for breast cancer, they have AIs and SERMs. So it was off the market. BTW, we think of Masteron as a "high androgen" like we do tren, but it was used for breast cancer because it was less androgenic than other anabolics. You wanted an androgen to antagonize estrogens but at the same time you didn't want too much virilization.

So tren and Mast are comparatively low androgenic steroids, not the opposite like many of us think. So it may not be that nuts for females to run tren, it's the test in their programs that's nuts if anything.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131