over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler Reveals 1993 Cycle

I don't like the speculative threads but I can see this as truthful. 3 grams along with his genetics seems plausible to me. I didn't start this thread to go down the rabbit hole of dosages, it's for entertainment and/or insight depending on how one views it.
It’s a good post and Wheeler is in that .0001% of genetics so this dose although not huge they aren’t small That’s quite a lot of winny for long periods of time.

Its also counterproductive to be huge in most sports. Bigger,stronger and faster Yes. Bodybuilding big. Not so much.
I see the tell tale signs of gear in every sport and there’s constant PED positive tests even though, outside the Olympics, these dudes know when the tests are coming and they’re still failing I mean Tatias Jr. Doesn’t look like MCGwire but he’s popping. I believe just about everyone in American pro sports is on or has recently been on something

I see the tell tale signs of gear in every sport and there’s constant PED positive tests even though, outside the Olympics, these dudes know when the tests are coming and they’re still failing I mean Tatias Jr. Doesn’t look like MCGwire but he’s popping. I believe just about everyone in American pro sports is on or has recently been on something
I agree there's drugs in every sport, even shooting. NFL allows a higher T:E ratio than 99% of people who are natural. So most can cruise through testing on 500mg test.

These guys used different amounts depending on whether it was a big show or if they were obligated by contract and just didn't want to embarrass themselves. Of course when interviewed now they state the amount they used on the "i don't want to embarrass myself" cycle, and not the "holy shit i have a chance at winning the O this year let's pump everything" cycle. Won't get into conjecture here, know this personally to be the case for an East Coast icon.

Never heard this before.
I wouldn't call it common but it's more widespread in sports than you think - 4:1 T:3 is the standardd but WWE allows a higher T:E ratio, the Nevada State Athletic Commission (UFC and boxing) allows a 6:1 ratio, etc.

Average males have roughly a 1:1 ratio so 4:1 is noticeably elevated. Allowing 6:1 is basically a tacit endorsement of PED use.

I agree there's drugs in every sport, even shooting. NFL allows a higher T:E ratio than 99% of people who are natural. So most can cruise through testing on 500mg test.

NFL tends to select a newer guy who they know is clean for the "random" testing.

I wouldn't call it common but it's more widespread in sports than you think - 4:1 T:3 is the standardd but WWE allows a higher T:E ratio, the Nevada State Athletic Commission (UFC and boxing) allows a 6:1 ratio, etc.

Average males have roughly a 1:1 ratio so 4:1 is noticeably elevated. Allowing 6:1 is basically a tacit endorsement of PED use.
Yes this is how it’s been tested since I was helping guys beat the test in US pro sports, I’ll not name names , the ratios have gone up quite a bit. It is also defeatable with epitestosterone cream you just gotta figure out what you need to do as obviously too much EPI would be a red flag. 6:1 is always a sign of PED use. MLB has its best years ever juiced up and it’s worst after getting them out. People don’t care they just want the gladiators to fight, save for a few morons who hate, the retards who always say “we’ll if I took roids I could hit a 100 mph fastball 400 feet too, lol I’m a big dude not slow, admittedly not a small ball guy and when I hit the ball it goes pretty far but I can’t touch a 70 mph ball my ex gf played softball for UT and was on the US roster and we’d play catch and my hand would go numb, roids don’t make you good at a sport they may the great a lil better, period. In UFC it’s to recover and heal not cheat. I think the only downside is guys can fight more often which might lead to more long term brain issues but then again I believe test is neuro protective

I'll admit I read Flex's autobiography when it came out. This was before the internet blew up jtlyk. Anyway, Flex mentioned how he would just quit bodybuilding during his preps for shows for weeks and then get a pep talk and all of a sudden try to make up for lost time. I'm sure this behavior led to occasional megadoses. It could be his cycle is what he mentioned but didn't mentioning the times he did something crazy to make up for lost time.
milos's stories of flew BLOWING UP in like literally 4-6 weeks are awesome if u find em in interviews and podcasts

is there a big difference in appearance from winstrol inj vs pills?
is there forms of inj win or practice when using inj winstrol to lower infection risks? outside of hygiene

milos's stories of flew BLOWING UP in like literally 4-6 weeks are awesome if u find em in interviews and podcasts
Yes, I recall reading and seeing videos about Flex and Kevin doing the same thing. Look like average muscled dudes and the blowing up in several weeks.

Didn't Flex go into kidney failure the last time he done it? It was a 2-3 week prep I believe for a big show (possibly his last not counting the comeback) and he done it then had major issues. I can't recall the details but Milos has spoken about it before.

Didn't Flex go into kidney failure the last time he done it? It was a 2-3 week prep I believe for a big show (possibly his last not counting the comeback) and he done it then had major issues. I can't recall the details but Milos has spoken about it before.
I kind of remember hearing this too. Like a doctor told him he needed to stop or suffer stiff consequences and he pushed on anyway.

I kind of remember hearing this too. Like a doctor told him he needed to stop or suffer stiff consequences and he pushed on anyway.

Flex mag reported, after one of those post Olympia Euro show, early-mid 90s, that Flex was in hospital in Germany or something and they were waiting to see if his kidney values would improve. So I'm sure he got warnings all along.

In an article I read many years ago, Flex knew for roughly a couple of years that his kidneys were failing due to FSGS. He said he made the decision to keep going to support his family. His problem after they failed was that his potassium level was through the roof and the doctor told him he could die at any second and due to the potassium number there's nothing they could do to save him.

is there a big difference in appearance from winstrol inj vs pills?
is there forms of inj win or practice when using inj winstrol to lower infection risks? outside of hygiene
Imo yes inj is better and just add a lil prop to each shot so there’s some BA in the depot.

Imo yes inj is better and just add a lil prop to each shot so there’s some BA in the depot.
Hmm never thought of the extra BA perhaps lowering infection risk. I used to use Zambon amps and I used to add oil to make it flow through a needle.
Nowadays they have micronised test base and winstrol, and water base Winstrol can apparently be brewed at 100mg/ml... the HG grade Winstrols used to always be just 50mg and still clogged the needle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member