over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler Reveals 1993 Cycle

"Finajet" was a veterinarian steroid that was discontinued in 1986. It was made by Hoechst-Roussell, and it came in 50ml bottles, with each ml having a concentration of 30mg. There were smaller bottles for smaller animals. I believe it was sold in both England and France. Finiplix was approved in 1993 for cattle implants. Years later, like 2000's, a lot of sources sold Tren Ace under various names, one being the one you mentioned above, FIna-ject. Many also spelled Finajet wrong and spelled it with having the "c" in the name.

I think after the first couple of years, most were buying the pellets as component-th rather than the name brand of Finiplix, which costed a lot more.
Encyclopedia BMJ strikes again. In the early 90s were were cleaning out some old desks at a health spa that was auctioning of their equipment and found some old steroid lists from the 80s and they had finaject and Para on them. Also back in the 1980s you could call and order directly from pharm companies in the US. The original owner of the spa got busted for tax evasion and he was one of the biggest guys on the east coast...they joked Haney and gaspari lost 20 lbs when he went down. Funny thing is he never sold anything locally in the small town.

Hmm never thought of the extra BA perhaps lowering infection risk. I used to use Zambon amps and I used to add oil to make it flow through a needle.
Nowadays they have micronised test base and winstrol, and water base Winstrol can apparently be brewed at 100mg/ml... the HG grade Winstrols used to always be just 50mg and still clogged the needle.
Yea I have some 100mg winny rn AXOS, kinda takes a minute to absorb but does the job and yea I like having a lil BA in winny and suspension

It’s a good post and Wheeler is in that .0001% of genetics so this dose although not huge they aren’t small That’s quite a lot of winny for long periods of time.
That amount of Winnie would kill my joints along with some snapped tendons. HDL would probably be negative 20. LOL

That amount of Winnie would kill my joints along with some snapped tendons. HDL would probably be negative 20. LOL
Yea I love the Winnie look but especially with low bf it brings some pain

3-5 grams is a lot! That’s a shit ton of winny too. His physique was always my favorite though. Winstrol always made me feel really good but the last couple of times I tried it my hair shed really bad! I’m still trying to keep mine but now I see why he probably gave up on his hairline! 😂

3-5 grams is a lot! That’s a shit ton of winny too. His physique was always my favorite though. Winstrol always made me feel really good but the last couple of times I tried it my hair shed really bad! I’m still trying to keep mine but now I see why he probably gave up on his hairline! 😂
Yea but if you look at Flex with hair he always looked like a 1970s pimp

I know Flex and I’ll openly say this…he’s full of 💩 his story on his supplement intake is crapola. Believing what any pro bodybuilder tells you on their dosages and protocols is like believing the money 💰 you put in the offering plate every Sunday at church ⛪️ is going to GOD 😉

I know Flex and I’ll openly say this…he’s full of 💩 his story on his supplement intake is crapola. Believing what any pro bodybuilder tells you on their dosages and protocols is like believing the money 💰 you put in the offering plate every Sunday at church ⛪️ is going to GOD 😉

So you disagree with the cycle/drugs he mentioned using for the '93 Olympia in this video? If so, do you mean he used more or less?

No motive to my question, just wondering.

Whatever Flex used at that time with his genetics he probably would have made the same gains with half the amount.

So you disagree with the cycle/drugs he mentioned using for the '93 Olympia in this video? If so, do you mean he used more or less?

His stories are all over the place, I’ve personally listened to him tell the same story with 20 different versions of cycle dosages to different people, I’m not trying to bash Flex since he has enough going on in his life but that being said he’s a clown 🤡 I’d believe Pinocchio before I’d ever believe anything Flex tells me about drug dosages.

His stories are all over the place, I’ve personally listened to him tell the same story with 20 different versions of cycle dosages to different people, I’m not trying to bash Flex since he has enough going on in his life but that being said he’s a clown 🤡 I’d believe Pinocchio before I’d ever believe anything Flex tells me about drug dosages.

I have a friend like that. His cycles even change when talking to me because he tells so many lies he can't keep up with them. He even says he is natural to certain friends and then with others he is on different cycles. He has ordered stuff from me and told me not to tell anyone and I found out he ordered stuff through one of my mates and said the same to him. Anyone who has even watched Flex talk about drugs in videos (nevermind in person) over the years can see he is full of shit. The same for Kevin, Lee Priest and Dorian etc.

At the 2003 Nats if i remember right, Miami for sure. I had several friends /clients in show. As you know at weigh ins they kick EVERYONE out so I was at the hotel bar next to Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray, and Flex Wheeler. All guzzling wine especially Kevin and all they did was talk about drugs and talk shit about the athletes doing Nats. I can’t remember the exact dosages I heard plus I was a few mojitos in but I remember being floored by the numbers and comments about “handful’s of Anadrol” so I don’t know any of them but I heard and yes I was eavesdropping I was like 23 and these were like 3-5 at the Olympia so it’s a strong memory.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear