over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOLLISTATIN 344 LOG.. 21 Days and 3MG..

I will be following. I think folli would be best used with higher anabolics and in the middle of a blast though. But good luck with everything.

I agree.. but I'm on paper here in the states so if it ain't legal it ain't me.. trust me I would love to be on a gram of tren a week with about 600mg of test eq an primo but it's not in my cards right now.. maybe one day in 2019 lol

Got the wife to take some pics a few mins ago.. will load tomorrow when I get to the office..

I took 1mg total tonight right before a chest workout.. bilaterally 500mcg in each..

Here are my thoughts so far..

1. I got a lil worried when it didnt dissolve like the dac mt2 etc that im used to.. i swirled it gently and in a min or two all was well.

2. No flushed feeling or head rush etc.

3. Went to gym and had one of the best chest workouts in a while.. straight up killed it.. once again could be in my head but it felt like my chest was gonna explode..

4. Came home and made a HELLUVA shake.. 2 scoops PB 2 scoops of ICE CREAM and 50g whey isolate with skim milk.. aka heaven!

5. Smashed 4 tacos with 1 pound of venison right after the shake.. and IM STILL HUNGRY.. i have read about folli making you crazy hungry.. not sure if its in my head but im about to eat a bowl of cereal as we speak..

SO FAR SO GOOD.

Pics will be up tom..

STAY TUNED

it makes you hungry,i took the shot in the morning and was hungry all day

ok guys.. keep in mind that i SUCK at "posing" and my wife sucks at taking pics.. also i have no intentions of competing.. just a typical gym rat.. really just doing this log to help the next guy out..

Weighed this am and still at 224.2 pounds.. took these pics last night after 1mg folli shot bilat into pecs..

0Mr3K22.jpg

xcoK1RL.jpg

FXvC8J9.jpg

icP0X5X.jpg

Looking great. Thanks for the volunteering.
In last night's post, you've said that you've felt chest almost exploding in your workout, you think Folli is responsible for that?
If you allow me to suggest. In your pic #2, bring elbows further back, it enhances the flexion of the arms; in pic #4 curl your hands down, it gives extra squeeze on the forearm.

Last edited:
Looking great. Thanks for the volunteering.
In last night's post, you've said that you've felt chest almost exploding in your workout, you think Folli is responsible for that?
If you allow me to suggest. In your pic #2, bring elbows further back, it enhances the flexion of the arms; in pic #4 curl your hands down, it gives extra squeeze on the forearm.

Thanks will keep that in mind when I take the after pics!

And I'm not sure what else it could be? It could be placebo? Or it could have been the fact I took in 800 carbs yesterday when for the last few months I have been around 300.. or it could have been the foli?

Definitely in for this. I am curious about your results for sure! I used folli a few years back along with JJ, and damn I did notice something. Gained some serious weight in a short period of time. Like others have said, pound the food. I ate everything and actually leaned up while on folli, but the scale kept going up.

Good luck brother!

Just killed legs.. And smashed an ice cream an peanut butter isolate shake.. I could get use to this!!

Yep.. 2 scoops pb 2 scoops cinnamon roll ice cream 12 oz milk and 50 grams whey isolate.. I'm either about to get fat or get big.. Hoping the DAC and folli keep a bro lean!

Weighed this morning fresh out of bed.. 226.2 pounds.. up 2 pounds.

You have some serious thickness going on!!!

Thanks bro!! That's a serious compliment coming from you. This board has brought me a long way since I joined :headbang:

Hey Cauthen when you get a min check inbox
Thx bro

Just murdered arms and did some calves.. Something is definitely different.. Could it be the folli or the 1000 calories of peanut butter pop tarts I ate preworkout?

Weight was lighter and I went heavier than I normally do.. On seated calves I got 5 more reps when going to failure and the pump was intense..

Food or folli I'm loving it..

Time for a ice cream white chocolate peanut butter whey iso shake.. Might even put a stick of butter in it :D

Just murdered arms and did some calves.. Something is definitely different.. Could it be the folli or the 1000 calories of peanut butter pop tarts I ate preworkout?

Weight was lighter and I went heavier than I normally do.. On seated calves I got 5 more reps when going to failure and the pump was intense..

Food or folli I'm loving it..

Time for a ice cream white chocolate peanut butter whey iso shake.. Might even put a stick of butter in it :D

Do you feel you're leaning up, or the same as before?

It's hard to say two days in.. I'm gonna try to save that judgement for another couple weeks

Awesome log mate ! Going to follow! Keen to find out after all the controversy years ago

Weighed 226.6 this am.. up .4 pounds from the day before..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaBum
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity