over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For all the dog owners here

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know several of you guys have dogs so I thought Id post this. Just got this guy a week ago and from the pound of all places. Some fuckin asshole beat this dog and when they found him he was sick, weak, and waaay under weight. He is a pure breed chocolate lab and he is 8 months old. I swear one of the only things that really gets to me is when people beat animals. There is just no sense in it. On a side note...the dog was not eating when we got him so when we took him into the vet, the vet told us to feed him CHICKEN BREASTS of all things. This dog has been living a bodybuilders diet so to speak. Hes eating boiled chicken breasts everyday and he has gained 6lbs in the last week!!!! We got lucky...now only if the girlfriend will take that gay ass scarf off his neck!!!!

Attachments

• choc lab 002.jpg
    choc lab 002.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 194
Glad to see you saved a great dog.

I watch that ANIMAL COPS and I go nuts. People treat their animals like shit...it drives me nuts.

|--[\\\]>------- I hate that show....i posted while back about it, ppl fighting their dogs....fucking sick fucks...pussies that is what they are. BTW AWN2004, i applaude you for going to a pound instead of a pet store, there are plenty of pound dogs taht need good homes.

I have a pure bread chocolate lab, also. Mine is about 110 pounds,
though. lol He's a big one. They are great dogs.

Skip

Food

Hey man I just went through a similar problem with a 5 month old pit I took in and he was not eating. The Vet may have suggested Chicken Breats, but rememeber vets are not Diet Dr.s they are Animal Dr. Your dog needs a lot more nutrients, I know it feels great to see you little man eat after he's been sick, but do some reading online. It took me a few days to crack the eating code and after Day 3 I found that mixing some Nutro Max dry food with afew scoops of Nutro Wet Food mixed with some water made this really thick gravy that the dog just loves. Good luck with feeding him, PM me if you need any help thats a really good looking pup

...HZ

nice shox

Nice shoes man,lol
Best of luck with your new firend!
Ive got 3yr ols Basset.

awesome dog bro, i have 2 labs myself they are great with kids and have wonderful personalities. i just added this guy, he weigh's in at a whopping 19 ounces and i call him........BIG RONNIE

Attachments

• DSCF0324.JPG
    DSCF0324.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 165
oh shit.....

edge250 said:
awesome dog bro, i have 2 labs myself they are great with kids and have wonderful personalities. i just added this guy, he weigh's in at a whopping 19 ounces and i call him........BIG RONNIE

Its bruser~ lol...pretty soon he'll be wearing a pink scarf and dont lie edge we know its your scarf.

Mr.Huge

Good for you bro for making that lifelong commitment for that dog. You did a good thing for rescueing him from the shelter. I worked in an animal shelter for 4 months and i couldn't stand to see how animals were treated. I hated doing euthenasia b/c so many dogs just didn't deserve that. We had to do it b/c of an over-populated center. And the first ones to go were the pre-owned dogs....not the strays. Just made me fucking sick. Anyway...good luck w/ your new family member! Here is a pic of one of my Cane Corso's..."Hugo" 17 months old and 120lbs.
DOGGTALES

Attachments

• hugogood.jpg
    hugogood.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 167
haze324 said:
Hey man I just went through a similar problem with a 5 month old pit I took in and he was not eating. The Vet may have suggested Chicken Breats, but rememeber vets are not Diet Dr.s they are Animal Dr. Your dog needs a lot more nutrients, I know it feels great to see you little man eat after he's been sick, but do some reading online. It took me a few days to crack the eating code and after Day 3 I found that mixing some Nutro Max dry food with afew scoops of Nutro Wet Food mixed with some water made this really thick gravy that the dog just loves. Good luck with feeding him, PM me if you need any help thats a really good looking pup

...HZ

Yeah man we are feeding him regular food now. We did NOT want him to become spoiled and only develop an appetite for human food so we are weening him off the chicken and he loves his regular food just as much. We have him on that Eukanuba(sp?) puppy food but only for a short time. The vet says we need to change it once we get back to an good weight.

i give my 6yr old rottie nutromax high protein...

i used to feed him one raw chicken per day, but that got expensive and i stopped it when he was 2

That guy is real good looking - the pound is the only place to get a dog unless you have been set your whole life on a specific breed - what until you see how much that dog loves you - any dog that comes from the pound spends his entire day trying to love his owner - I got my dog at the pound too - when I go out he sleeps at the window waiting for me.

Eukanuba

Yeah thats some pretty good food and a bit pricey. Its defienalty better than any other mainstream brand out there, but for the price you can get something better or you can just get IAMS, its owens Eukanuba, very similar product for less price. Just try to stay away from foods that have by-products, or corn products as carbs. Most of the cheap brands are full of that shit because its cheap.....

...but having said all that, if you find something that is fairly priced and the dog is eating and putting on weight, then your gonna have a happy healthy dog.

Man Im like a fucking girl when it comes to dogs. Great pics so far.
If I saw a guy beating a dog I think Id kill them, especially if was my dog.
We have a Golden Retreiver named Goldie. At least my wife is leaving her here while were are in the process of seperation. She said she never saw a man who loved his dog so much. All they want is unconditional love and food (ours is spayed).Way better than kids IMO.

i've got a 14 month old pit named tank. there's nothing better than a dog...

btw: 'sup skip.

Attachments

• tank7(2).jpg
    tank7(2).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 95
Ah hell Dutch wanted me to post one of him so here he is again.

Attachments

• Chutchy.jpg
    Chutchy.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 93
aww

Dutchy!!! omg that lil chiuahua is the cutest thing.. im gonna steal it from you edge!!

MikeS said:
We have a Golden Retreiver named Goldie.

wow, quite the original name there....lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity