over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the experienced guys

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
Would you say its possible for a 6'0 white guy to get to 250 pounds and 4-5% bf on 2 grams of gear per week ...4-6iu gh per day with no insulin?

fuck I dunno bro that's a BIG dude even if he's using TWICE that. .D

I don't think most people realise how big 250 @ 6' and 4% is lol

that's Olympia territory or at least Supers at the Nats.

1 in a million genetics if so.

Last edited:
That is way way too many gear.

Always use less as there are other factors such as dieting, supplements and trainning which can help u if u do it properly under a coach.

I would suggess Shelby.

I don't care if you're on 5 grams of gear, 10ius of gh a day and 50ius of slin, if you have shitty genetics then no amount of supps are going to get you there.

Genetics will play a bigger role than drugs

The occasional genetic freak sure. Most of us will probably be lucky to hit 8-10% at that weight no matter how much gear and how perfect diet and training. Holding muscle while trying to get to that sort of bodyfat very difficult. 200lb at 5% 6 ft would be hard for most imo. 4% is real lean and your look Huge and impressive even at 200lb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
how long have you been lifting>?

Didn't I just say that Sammy. Lol.
We get all lost in numbers and not being happy. Wanting more
Like my 19" arm..by normal.standards. is massive. Been always working towards.. yet they suck. I want more .lol
MORE MORE MORE

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

Oh yea you did lol. Been dead lifting today and my reading skills getting lazy haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just my thoughts

How many guys do you see make it to the Arnold? How many to the Olympia.? That may give you some real world perspective.

I believe I've read multiple times, that Arnold was at about 225 or less during his reign and guys are much larger than that today. Not to be negative, go for it, aim high and dream huge, never know until you go...........best of luck brother.

This is a purely subjective question. It's like saying "Hey bro, do you think I could be a millionaire?" Of course it's possible, is it probable? Maybe, that answer depends on you and knowing more about you. Ultimately if you are looking for an experienced user to validify your decision to not use slin, then I doubt that will happen. Why not use a conservative dose of slin Pre workout? Your GH is conservative and your gear amount is conservative flirting with moderate, I'd run 6-7 Iu's of log Pre w/o with carbs pre and intra and see if you like the pump/feel. Typically you need the synergistic triad of all 3 elements to have optimal growth.

Would you say its possible for a 6'0 white guy to get to 250 pounds and 4-5% bf on 2 grams of gear per week ...4-6iu gh per day with no insulin?

If said 6 ft white guy is 275+ @ 10% before he starts yes. Otherwise he is pissing into the wind.

depending on genetics yes!! I use at most 2g of gear and I am 240 now with a bad shoulder so cant lift heavy. Have been as high as 252. oh and I am 5'9

I am 6'1" and I am pushing 300 but have never been below 12% body fat. As a matter of fact the older I got the harder it became to lose the fat, And it took 20 years of training..... So the answer is yes. But Personally I do not like feeling like shit and to get to below 10% would just ruin me. And I don't compete so whats the point.

depending on genetics yes!! I use at most 2g of gear and I am 240 now with a bad shoulder so cant lift heavy. Have been as high as 252. oh and I am 5'9

what do you weigh @ 4%? big difference, he said 4-5%, not 10-12+

How many guys do you see make it to the Arnold? How many to the Olympia.? That may give you some real world perspective.

I believe I've read multiple times, that Arnold was at about 225 or less during his reign and guys are much larger than that today. Not to be negative, go for it, aim high and dream huge, never know until you go...........best of luck brother.

Agree. Weight and bf is bullshit and irrelevant all that matters is what you look like I was just giving out a number with the 250 question.

I think the word genetics get thrown around too much, we need to define genetics. Alot of guys who respond incredible to steroids are very sensitive to side effects, they look at a vial of eq and their blood pressure goes up.

guy a) requires a lot of gear for years to get to x level but he never gets sick or has health issues
guy b) incredible response to gear but kidney issues after 5 years of going hard.

who really has the best genetics? Guy A IMO it comes down to survival of the fittest. Id take an average response to gear and a high toleration any day over the former.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131