mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the guys who’ve come off completely (even TRT)

Im kinda late to the party but I jumped of completly without any pct.

I was 25 at the time so pretty young but was on 2 years straight and did blast/cruise pretty consistantly with deca, tren, orals, combos going over 1g in total for quite a while and never really dropped below 300mg/test week. This was also kinda stupid, should have dropped way lower for longer perioids.

After a few months I also stopped training because I had to ”work” with building a new place and it took alot of time, in hindsight I might call it ”depression” or something as I lost motivation to work out because I was so tired.

I cant judge anything on sexdrive because Ive always been way over the top but I never ever had problems with wood/morning-woood even closely after cycle.

I think you will do OK.

I was already on a low dose before of 100-120mg per week spread in EOD shots... I’ve never measured my Estro so I’m not sure where it was at but in a few weeks I’ll get a baseline of everything.. I don’t think yo-yoing the hormones is the answer and not saying that’s what you’re recommending but you’ve already been off 1.5 years so you’re at a baseline as it gets, also not sure your age but I’m sure that can come into play...

I too was prescribed Xanax in beginning of January and have tapered down from 2mg daily in January spread out through the day to 1mg-1.5mg in February and then the last month to month and a half I’ve come down from 1mg and made my way down to 0.5mg-0.25mg only at night.. I’m going to stop taking it completely in the coming weeks.. I know it’s not good for testosterone production but also I never wanted to make a habit of it and get nasty withdrawal side effects which I know higher doses are more prone to it which I never took but still... Only needed it to get me through this mental hurdle I’ve never been through before and now I can manage..

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? And how long have you been on Xanax?

I'm in my 40's, been on scripted . 5 mlg of Xanax since about 2006-2007

They say it's easier to taper off a longer acting benzo such as valium (as that's what the benzo book called the Ashton manual recommends) I believe . 5 mlg of Xanax is equivalent to 10 mlg of valium, which is said to be easier to taper off than a quick acting benzo such as Xanax,

I may have been off trt for that long but it doesn't mean my hormones aren't at all yo-yoing because they are, depends on sleep, foods of the previous day, water, etc.... Hormones yo-yo all the time.....

For me I'm going to get blood work within the next few weeks and then based on those go back on trt at low dosages,

I have always been on 200 mlg test cyp per week so every 7 days every Monday, along w anastrozole . 5 on wed's, hcg 250 iu Friday and again hcg 250 iu Sundays..... Makes me feel amazeballs..... This time I'm going to try sustanon w extra test iso and see how it goes

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm in my 40's, been on scripted . 5 mlg of Xanax since about 2006-2007

They say it's easier to taper off a longer acting benzo such as valium (as that's what the benzo book called the Ashton manual recommends) I believe . 5 mlg of Xanax is equivalent to 10 mlg of valium, which is said to be easier to taper off than a quick acting benzo such as Xanax,

I may have been off trt for that long but it doesn't mean my hormones aren't at all yo-yoing because they are, depends on sleep, foods of the previous day, water, etc.... Hormones yo-yo all the time.....

For me I'm going to get blood work within the next few weeks and then based on those go back on trt at low dosages,

I have always been on 200 mlg test cyp per week so every 7 days every Monday, along w anastrozole . 5 on wed's, hcg 250 iu Friday and again hcg 250 iu Sundays..... Makes me feel amazeballs..... This time I'm going to try sustanon w extra test iso and see how it goes

Damn that’s quite a bit to be on Xanax, I’ve only been on since January and have been tapering it down since then, I really didn’t want to have to use it but I was in what I consider bad shape, never felt that way before in my life.. But I’ve successfully tapered down, the last 10 days or so I’ve only taken 0.25mg at night before bed.

As for the hormones etc yea I understand what you mean, although I’m still in my late 20’s so hoping I can make a decent recovery.. I’m on week 4 and don’t feel anything bad yet.. My blood pressure has actually improved over the last 2 weeks or so going from about 125-130/85 to 118/80... I measured the same way with the same machine, not sure what contributed to that..

Were you on prescribed TRT? I think as long as blood work is good and you can balance the Test/E2 then TRT is a great option at that age and beyond, especially if it can be done legitimately through a doctor, which I plan on doing once I get bloods done and if I can’t make a decent recovery..

Damn that’s quite a bit to be on Xanax, I’ve only been on since January and have been tapering it down since then, I really didn’t want to have to use it but I was in what I consider bad shape, never felt that way before in my life.. But I’ve successfully tapered down, the last 10 days or so I’ve only taken 0.25mg at night before bed.

As for the hormones etc yea I understand what you mean, although I’m still in my late 20’s so hoping I can make a decent recovery.. I’m on week 4 and don’t feel anything bad yet.. My blood pressure has actually improved over the last 2 weeks or so going from about 125-130/85 to 118/80... I measured the same way with the same machine, not sure what contributed to that..

Were you on prescribed TRT? I think as long as blood work is good and you can balance the Test/E2 then TRT is a great option at that age and beyond, especially if it can be done legitimately through a doctor, which I plan on doing once I get bloods done and if I can’t make a decent recovery..

Yeah man not my first choice to be on Xanax and the sides of taking it and "now feeling dependent" it blows, I'll try to taper down as well,

And yes I was scripted trt never did anything like aas, or anything but my test levels had dropped a ton and at one point were around 176, have gone off trt 1 other time and test rebounded to 550, but that was years ago, and then it steadily dropped thruought that year so I had to get back on, and now been back off for 1.5 yrs or so and haven't felt good at all really, it's been a tuff road but I'll go back on and feel good again finally

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear