over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

From Arizona to Carolina -pix included

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Just flew in to Arizona last nite. I'm here to move my little bro back to Carolina. Thought I'd document the drive across country with my family here at Promuscle. We are packing up for the journey now.

Attachments

• 235.jpg
    235.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 791
You look like a big Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs haha

You look like a big Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs haha

No one has ever told me that before ever, until today. Someone at the gym here in town told me that too, haha.

Nice cool part of the year to be here in AZ. Maybe you'll get to experiance one of our monsoon storms.

For one, your brother is blessed to have you help in out, with what your doing. that is one long trip!

Two...I know no one has said this to you...but your a big MFer!! :p

Nice cool part of the year to be here in AZ. Maybe you'll get to experiance one of our monsoon storms.
Maybe that would actually cool things off here!
For one, your brother is blessed to have you help in out, with what your doing. that is one long trip!

Two...I know no one has said this to you...but your a big MFer!! :p

That's what family is for, right. #2 Ha, it's the just the camera angle.

Man I wish I could fly out and join you Q, I love road trips, just last year I packed the truck loaded up the wife and kids and drove from the Midwest to the Carolinas spent 5 days in Myrtle Beach and drove back, we were on the road for 17 days:headbang:. Have a great time. Blessings . Minister

Looks Like a ONE man Moving Crew....

You think he look big in the Pics? I saw this Gorilla in person in the lobby of the Jr USA's... Giant! I thought the lights went out.. It was only Queefer's Shadow... Serious, he' a big ole boy...

Be Safe Brother.

Johnny Ringo

You think he look big in the Pics? I saw this Gorilla in person in the lobby of the Jr USA's... Giant! I thought the lights went out.. It was only Queefer's Shadow... Serious, he' a big ole boy...

Be Safe Brother.

Johnny Ringo

That's funny J, he doesn't need any help, He looks like he can strap up a grand piano on his back and carry it 3 flights of steps:D. blessings brothers.

Man I wish I could fly out and join you Q, I love road trips, just last year I packed the truck loaded up the wife and kids and drove from the Midwest to the Carolinas spent 5 days in Myrtle Beach and drove back, we were on the road for 17 days:headbang:. Have a great time. Blessings . Minister

I love Myrtie Merle, as my old buddy used to call it. I take my son there all the time and we play putput. A few weeks back Mrs Q and I went there to workout at the Golds. I too love road trips, but unfortunately Mrs. Q is not with me:( I just hope she will behave. She always tells me that when the cats away, the mice will play:eek:

Be Safe Brother.

Johnny Ringo

Thanks JR. I'm not really that big, it's just that I had been carb loading all day, haha. I had a great time at that show. I'm hoping to enter it next year. If you keep improving, your going to have to do it too!

That's funny J, he doesn't need any help, He looks like he can strap up a grand piano on his back and carry it 3 flights of steps:D. blessings brothers.

You would be shocked at how weak I actually am. There's alot to be said for volume training with high reps. I've found that if I lift lighter and stay healthier, I can make constant improvements. True story, 2 days ago a guy asked me to move a piano and I told him no thanks, I don't want to get hurt. I'm either smart or lazy, or both.

I love Myrtie Merle, as my old buddy used to call it. I take my son there all the time and we play putput. A few weeks back Mrs Q and I went there to workout at the Golds. I too love road trips, but unfortunately Mrs. Q is not with me:( I just hope she will behave. She always tells me that when the cats away, the mice will play:eek:

My daughters are in Ocean Isle NC right now...enjoying the beach/weather/good times!

Miss Q seems like a good mouse, doubt you have any worries about her running into any rats! ;)

It would take a pretty gutsy mouse to mess with Mrs. Q knowing Mr. Q is the cat. :eek:

You look like a ripped 293. Fu**!

You would be shocked at how weak I actually am. There's alot to be said for volume training with high reps. I've found that if I lift lighter and stay healthier, I can make constant improvements. True story, 2 days ago a guy asked me to move a piano and I told him no thanks, I don't want to get hurt. I'm either smart or lazy, or both.

I lived in a third floor walkup brownstone in Manhattan. And one guy litterally carried my piano up the stairs on his back walking on all fours. He didnt look like you. But I was still very polite to him.

Last edited:
My daughters are in Ocean Isle NC right now...enjoying the beach/weather/good times!

If you come down this way you'l have to hit me up!

Miss Q seems like a good mouse, doubt you have any worries about her running into any rats! ;)
I hope not cause the cat would be very Angry, and "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" haha

You look happy! ;)
I'm squinting my eyes, ha.

It would take a pretty gutsy mouse to mess with Mrs. Q knowing Mr. Q is the cat. :eek:

Thaz right:D

You look like a ripped 293. Fu**!

Ha 299 this morning:cool:

I lived in a third floor walkup brownstone in Manhattan. And one guy litterally carried my piano up the stairs on his back walking on all fours. He didnt look like you. But I was still very polite to him.

Ha. My back hurts from carrying a backpack from one side of the airport to the other. I'm such a wussy:eek:

A few weeks back Mrs Q and I went there to workout at the Golds. I too love road trips, but unfortunately Mrs. Q is not with me:( I just hope she will behave. She always tells me that when the cats away, the mice will play:eek:/QUOTE]

I hope not cause the cat would be very Angry, and "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" haha

This mouse ain't gonna play while the BIG cats away!! Not that dumb and not that brave!!! :ange:-smi
Plus, I don't want to loose all my free benefits ....:D

Last edited:
We are in the carolinal... Stop by for a freebee...:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members