advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Front loaded EQ and now I have horrible headaches.

Simpllyhuge

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
So I front loaded 1800 EQ and then a few days later another 700, planning on not shooting again till the third week.

I have been haven pounding headaches and taking aspirin like they are going out of style.
Please refrain from giving me the "you are retarted speech".
Are the headaches from high BP? Or seething else.

What's a nice dose to stay at, 600 or 900? Thanks

I would guess they are from high BP one of the many reasons I personally dont like EQ.

Yes you need to check you bp. And when I was on EQ i took a baby aspirin every night before bed to help thin my blood out.

High hemocrit. Your rbc is probably sky high. EQ does that in high doses. I know that if I run good eq, I get headaches every now and then the first few weeks, then after that they go away. It really depends on how much eq you are running and front loading 1800 eq is way too much IMO. Next time, don't front load and go with 700mgs throughout your cycle.

agree with the above; live and learn. I too will never again use EQ for reasons stated above

Grab an asprin/ibuprofin. I took EQ my first cycle and found that an ibuprofin 1.5-2 hours before injecting stopped any injection pain, headaches, and other issues people and myself got when starting EQ. Those helped me out alot and I stopped getting headaches 4 weeks in when I started doing the ibuprofin

Usually if you have a high hemocrit, your body will be very itchy especially after getting out of the shower.
Have you been itchy?

See if you can go give a pint or 2 of blood to help thin it out. If indeed your red count is up.

Thanks for all the help. In just surprised since its been less than a week since my first shot. My shots were 1800 mg on nov 30th and 700 on dec3.
Not smart at all but surprised I got sides so fast. I have been taking real aspirins by the handful.
When should I go for my next shot and how much per week? Can I take aspirins at several a day for another week or two? Thanks bros. I know I was stupid.

I seriously doubt that it jumped your crip levels up enough to cause any increase in Blood pressure.

Anytime i ever front loaded anything i got flu like symtons for a week or so , you body doesn't like that shit load of hormones just dumped into it.

Ive honestly never seen any benefit from front loading , if you need the compound to kick in faster then just use a faster action drug

What did you think was going to happen when you abuse drugs?

I seriously doubt that it jumped your crip levels up enough to cause any increase in Blood pressure.

Anytime i ever front loaded anything i got flu like symtons for a week or so , you body doesn't like that shit load of hormones just dumped into it.

Ive honestly never seen any benefit from front loading , if you need the compound to kick in faster then just use a faster action drug

1)What's crip levels?

2)Is it dangerous to take several asprin, Six or more a day for a few week or two, maybe 3.

3). What dosage and date should my next shot be? The first two EQ shots are listed above.

4). I jus received test prop and will be starting at 100 EOD to start with.

Thanks.

What's

I'm not sure how long you have been using gear prior your introduction to EQ. However, if you have not used any anabolics is some time....I highly doubt your hemacrit levels are going to be high after a short period of time.

I would highly recommend, cutting back on your dosage. I just don't see any reason to use such a large amount of EQ......I'm not trying to be a prick, but you should know better that.

Thanks. I have always been a high test man and was trying a higher anabolic cycle. What would a medium to large dose of EQ be? Might throw NPP in later on down the line. But curious on just prop and EQ now.

Forgot to mention was running T3 50-100 mcg a day when starting EQ so. That might be the headaches. Please don't flame.

I will just be in prop and EQ, please just give me some did safe advice for those and ad kid the flames, thanks. Then you can flame all you want lol

Last edited:
I've been taking baby asprin on occasion during my EQ cycle as a preventative. Also under the impression fish-oil helps thin the blood out?

Thinking if night be the EQ improv the combo.

Anyway what's a good dose?

1800 mg of Eq Really?

Is this a joke?

Then you ask whats a good dose.

I'd say up it to 2000mg. and run it for 20 weeks fuck it just stay on 2000mg all year around with 20 iu's of hgh 5 grams of test 600 mg of winstrol 30 iu's of insulin and sythenol 5 ml per muscle head.

See you at the olympia

I always.liked.EQ.it just makes me alil edgey at at times. I can atest to the high bp.

Why frontload are you in a marathon or a sprint and I assume the answer is marathon so take it nice and slow.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws