over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funniest Gym stories

I was attempting a 280lb squat (not even a year of lifting at the time). I unracked it feeling like a beast, squat down and... Riiiiip! I put it back on the rack looked to my left at the Asian kid next to me and he shouts " what was that!?" All I could muster was "my pride". I walked out with my bare ass peeking through a giant rip in my pants. A week later I did the same thing. I do not squat in any material that doesn't stretch anymore.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I was attempting a 280lb squat (not even a year of lifting at the time). I unracked it feeling like a beast, squat down and... Riiiiip! I put it back on the rack looked to my left at the Asian kid next to me and he shouts " what was that!?" All I could muster was "my pride". I walked out with my bare ass peeking through a giant rip in my pants. A week later I did the same thing. I do not squat in any material that doesn't stretch anymore.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I've done that too. Now I hike my shorts up before squatting.

Some funny/embarrassing moments at the gym:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 76
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 88
Back in the late 80's that was common with many of the top competitors in SoCal. Especially the females. Some big name gals, Olympia contestants, were heavy smokers. It reminds me of the quote by Casey Viator who was smoking after a workout and someone asked him about the dichotomy of bodybuilding being healthy and smoking being unhealthy. Viator answered, "Who told you bodybuilding was healthy? It has nothing to do with that."

I lived down the street and trained at Venice golds and smoking was something you still see regularly after people get done. Not really top pros but some great physiques

Only embarassing moment I can remember was back when I first started lifting 10 years ago. I was in the free-weight room doing some decline bench. Well no one else was in there and I had no one to spot me, so I decided to stick with 135lbs for as many reps as I could. Feeling good and ready to knock out about 15 or so reps, I start. I get to rep 8 and my left side fails....45lb falls off the bar....then bar tilts the other way and that 45lb plate falls off the bar.....so I'm just laying there with only the bar left above me.

I felt like a dumbass but luckily like I said I was the only one in there so it wasn't too embarassing.

this happened to me except, people were there, i couldn't get the bar up and had to tilt the plates off, but someones bag was on the side of the bench where i tilted a 45 plate off and landed on their bag...luckily they had nothing in there but clothes and gloves

Was doing leg ext, the machine in front of me a girl with a hot ass was doing leg curls and stiff legged deadlift with dumb bells, while she was doing her stiff leg I snapped a picture from behind while sitting on leg ext machine, well the flash went off and the shutter noise on full volume also went off off :banghead::banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131