over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gallbladder polyp

Killer.7

Registered
Good morning gents.

I went in last week for bloods and imaging on my kidneys and liver, as apart of my usual routine of keeping everything in check. Turns out they incidentally found a 9mm polyp on my gallbladder. Everything else checked out OK.

Not sure how to handle the news, obvious worry in the short term. Doctor said to go back for more imaging in 6 months to ensure its not growing. No other comments really. I should call back or speak with another doctor to see what type of polyp it is as there are 3 main types apparently.

I guess I am just wondering if anyone here has any experience with this.

Thanks.

6 month retesting was the recommendation from the doctor mate. No need for the sarcasm and such.

Sorry, I’m a little cynical towards doctors for the most part

Some are very good, some not so much

Some of their mistakes have cost the lives of people I have known

I would think that a polyp on your gallbladder may warrant something more than ‘come back in half a year’

But what do I know

Some brief reading on google shows polyps on gallbladders are overwhelmingly benign. But yes I hear you for sure.

I just want to talk with some folks who have had this come up on an ultrasound before to see what I should do.

People who have high levels of cholesterol or bile salts in their bile can develop structures that resemble polyps but are actually clumps of cholesterol that form on the gallbladder wall. They may appear before or alongside gallstones.

Sometimes called cholesterol or pseudo polyps, these account for 60 to 90 percentTrusted Source of polyp-type structures in the gallbladder.

6 month retesting was the recommendation from the doctor mate. No need for the sarcasm and such.
@Killer.7 ...Happy New Year.
Polyps any where always concerns me. How about getting a second professional opinion, maybe a third opinion also.
Just a suggestion. Hope all is well.

MS

I just had my gallbladder out a few months ago. I originally was diagnosed with a 10mm polyp after imaging, but after removal and biopsy it was numerous 5mm gallstones causing a blockage, I was so sick after that gallbladder attack I felt 100x better after removal.

I just had my gallbladder out a few months ago. I originally was diagnosed with a 10mm polyp after imaging, but after removal and biopsy it was numerous 5mm gallstones causing a blockage, I was so sick after that gallbladder attack I felt 100x better after removal.
How is your diet and lifestyle after the removal? Apparently digesting any fat or fat soluble vitamins becomes tricky or impossible. K2, omegas, vit d etc.

Wish you the best… Keep this thread updated please.

Cage

what type of imaging was first used that showed the polyp? Ultrasound?

Ultrasound was the first image, then MRI image, my diet has changed a little I've had to eliminate bacon and just the real greasy foods but I didn't eat much of that stuff anyways.

Ive had Vitamin D issues anyways before gallbladder surgery but now were doing Inj Vitamin D3, to help with absorption

I've had Vitamin absorption issues for awhile, my Iron, Magnesium, CoQ10, and Vitamin D are all low, I've been on prescription vitamin d from a compounding pharmacy for over a year at 100,000iu per week and my levels are 30.7 and 30 is low on the range. I've got ulcerative colitis and that has caused some liver issues and now with no gallbladder there more concerned about my liver since it always has elevated levels so I go in next week for a liver biopsy, my ulcerative colitis has been in remission for years so I am doing extremely good with that, it's just my liver there concerned about there worried about PSC and other liver diseases. I just started liquid iron (Floradix) supplements, were doing 50,000iu IM injections once per week of Vitamin D, then just Capsules for CoQ10 and Magnesium then we will do bloodwork again in a few months

Likely just going to remove it. Be aware….this is going to make you struggle to eat fats without stomach upset

Good morning gents.

I went in last week for bloods and imaging on my kidneys and liver, as apart of my usual routine of keeping everything in check. Turns out they incidentally found a 9mm polyp on my gallbladder. Everything else checked out OK.

Not sure how to handle the news, obvious worry in the short term. Doctor said to go back for more imaging in 6 months to ensure its not growing. No other comments really. I should call back or speak with another doctor to see what type of polyp it is as there are 3 main types apparently.

I guess I am just wondering if anyone here has any experience with this.

Thanks.
What was the basis for the imaging? Most doctors don’t just order organ imaging without a reason or indication. I know you said general screening, but imaging isn’t generally normal in my experience.

When were your last images if you had them done? They’re likely trying to see if it grows as that’s usually their way of seeing if it’s a concern. I believe 6mm is where they want to remove the gallbladder which is likely what they’ll suggest.

You can of course cut back or out saturated fats, add citrus bergamot and olive leaf- keep cholesterol levels down.

Apple cider vinegar is something I would drink daily. And of course your Tudca and liver support supplements.

Serrapeptase, protease, and nattokinase taken on an empty stomach would be something I’d personally do.

Once the gallbladder is out eating fats won’t be the same as others have stated even with enzymes and lipase.

Would absolutely get a second opinion.

So in 2022 I had a liver ultrasound done bcuz my bilirubin and some of the other enzymes were slightly elevated. The ultrasound came back saying my liver was slightly coarse. After a while I did bloods again and my levels were all normal.

I wanted to do another ultrasound to see if my liver was still coarse. I also wanted a snapshot of my kidneys bcuz I have a small 6mm stable angiolypoma on the right kidney for a long while now. Just wanted to make sure its not growing. So it was a full abdomen ultrasound this time around.

Kidneys and liver came back fine. Texture was smooth, no scarring or lumps or anything. But the radiologist said they saw a 9mm polyp on the gallbladder.

I was wondering when they did the ultrasound on the liver the first time in 2022 would the gallbladder have been seen? To go from nothing in 2022 to a 9mm polyp in 2024 is substantial if it is indeed a true polyp and not a cholesterol mass or mucosa fold.

I am getting a full body MRI done on Tuesday privately to confirm findings and see wtf is going on. Dont feel like waiting 6 months lol. Also going to try and get in with a gastro to see what he says.

I really don't want to remove my gallbladder if I dont have to.

So in 2022 I had a liver ultrasound done bcuz my bilirubin and some of the other enzymes were slightly elevated. The ultrasound came back saying my liver was slightly coarse. After a while I did bloods again and my levels were all normal.

I wanted to do another ultrasound to see if my liver was still coarse. I also wanted a snapshot of my kidneys bcuz I have a small 6mm stable angiolypoma on the right kidney for a long while now. Just wanted to make sure its not growing. So it was a full abdomen ultrasound this time around.

Kidneys and liver came back fine. Texture was smooth, no scarring or lumps or anything. But the radiologist said they saw a 9mm polyp on the gallbladder.

I was wondering when they did the ultrasound on the liver the first time in 2022 would the gallbladder have been seen? To go from nothing in 2022 to a 9mm polyp in 2024 is substantial if it is indeed a true polyp and not a cholesterol mass or mucosa fold.

I am getting a full body MRI done on Tuesday privately to confirm findings and see wtf is going on. Dont feel like waiting 6 months lol. Also going to try and get in with a gastro to see what he says.

I really don't want to remove my gallbladder if I dont have to.
Makes a lot more sense. You absolutely need to do an MRI. I’d also try to confirm if they did the gallbladder imaging on the last images.

I’d try my best to not have it removed if possible, but docs love removing gallbladders. lol insurance pays good for it. 😂

How are your lipids?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner