over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gallbladder removal?

Worst thing i ever did. Went from having bloating, fullness, and indigestion....to constant diahreah. Especially if i eat eat anything with a large amount of fat. It caused me to have a bile problem too where my stomach backs up with bile(bile acid malabsorption) which causes me to have extreme diahrrea and vomiting for around 24 hours and then it goes away. This happens to me every couple of weeks. Stopping omeprazole and taking cholestipol (bile absorber) has helped....but i still have constant severe digestive issues

I've heard this from many others as well. I've had a doctor persist to remove mine but I've kept putting it off.

I had mine removed in effort to stop a very consistent hiccup/belching problem. It did not work. Luckily, nothing in my digestion is worse, but it was a needless procedure, especially considering I'd never had a gallstone.

Had mine out 2 years ago...easy ass surgery, and best thing I did after putting up with it for 4-5 years. Fukk having gallbladder pains, those are no joke. I didn't have any stones, but my gallbladder wasn't functioning correctly on it's ejection fraction. If you do not have any stones, they can do a HIDA scan to see how your gallbladder is functioning. My experience has been the same as pheedno's. I may have to use the restroom occasionally after a fatty meal, but not much different than prior. Chile/spicy foods can be hit or miss though, but not too bad. I just try to avoid it some unless I am home. The first year or so I was a little more bloated, but this past year has been pretty much back to normal. I tried using NOW's digestive aid product, and it gave me the most God-aweful shits and farts smelled like hell, lol. IO still take them if I want to stink the household out, lol.

Get the surgery, you will thank yourself afterward. Just see how you digest things afterward, it may take some time before you get less bloated, or until you see how foods effect you. Going through the contractile pain is not worth it.

I had a similar experience. No stones, but no function either. Scan showed my gallbladder was only working sporadically. Used to have terrible heartburn and that went away after I had it taken out. Every now and then I also get the problem heavyhitter gets where I get the 24 hr extreme diarrhea and vomiting. Thankfully it doesn't occur that often. I usually have trouble with anything that has a significant fat content. Spicy foods aren't too bad as long as I don't overdo it.

Running a cycle without the gallbladder hasn't been any trouble at all. Having it out really only affects my ability to eat the way I want.

Just further did anyone suffer bad diarrhoea for weeks after even on low fat diet ?
If so how you overcome it ?
And anyone had to take cholestyramine (bile binders) for same ....?

Wish I never had mine removed. Up until it was removed by a surgeons fuck up I ate a high fat low to no carb diet year round and stayed pretty lean and had no problem growing muscle. Now I struggle to eat all that stuff and have had to eat carbs instead and my body does not like it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear