over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear and Pregnancy

Big Bapper

Moderator - R.I.P.
This is for all of you Bros that think that just cause you have been on Gear for along time you cant/wont get your girl pregnant. I have been cycling AS for over 10 years never with any proper PCT and have been on constintly for the past 2 years cruising bewteen cycles, now me and my fiancee wanted to have a little Big Bapper so I agreed to come off after my next show and if need be get fertility treatment. If you look at some of my older posts you will see this has been of great concern to me. My fiancee told me 1 1/2 months ago she was pregant and before anyone jumps on the bandwagon. YES IT IS DIFFINETLY MINE. Also to top it all off Doctors told me fiancee when she was a teenager she could never have kids. So it is now 2 weeks till our first scan and I am looking foward to being a daddy to our little miracle in March and we are both over the moon.

Big Bapper said:
This is for all of you Bros that think that just cause you have been on Gear for along time you cant/wont get your girl pregnant. I have been cycling AS for over 10 years never with any proper PCT and have been on constintly for the past 2 years cruising bewteen cycles, now me and my fiancee wanted to have a little Big Bapper so I agreed to come off after my next show and if need be get fertility treatment. If you look at some of my older posts you will see this has been of great concern to me. My fiancee told me 1 1/2 months ago she was pregant and before anyone jumps on the bandwagon. YES IT IS DIFFINETLY MINE. Also to top it all off Doctors told me fiancee when she was a teenager she could never have kids. So it is now 2 weeks till our first scan and I am looking foward to being a daddy to our little miracle in March and we are both over the moon.

thats awesome bro!! :D

Congrats BB!

I have a 2 week old daughter. What a joy!

Congrats to you and the misses. Welcome to Parenthood! :D

JW

Congrats your a lucky one my last test showed zero swimmers. Using HCG Clomid and HMG. MM

congrats, now get married ! ;) your life has changed FOREVER, but in a great way that you've never known until you get to experience it.

BIG THANK YOU

Thanks for all the kind words Bros it means allot. My fiancee and I are over the moon. Its such a great feeling and I am so looking forward to being a Daddy.:). I really thought the cards were stacked against us with what the doctors told my G/F when she was younger and with me being on so long. We had planed on getting me sorted after my next competition and then do whatever we could to help my G/F(i could kill the doctor that told her it would never happen, imagine putting any young woman through that). But it just goes to show you never know what is round the corner.

n4dmoney said:
Congrats BB!

I have a 2 week old daughter. What a joy!

Big congrats n4dmoney on you new arrivle. What do you think about what they say about babys concived when men are on AS being girls.

muscle69 said:
thats awesome bro!! :D

Thanks muscles69 I could not leave you without a reply. You have been a good friend since I joined this site. Thanks Bro. Respect.

massmonster32 said:
Congrats your a lucky one my last test showed zero swimmers. Using HCG Clomid and HMG. MM

I know I am lucky massmonster32. I thought I would have to do what you are doing and have researched into it and mabe someday to give my baby a brother or sister I might have to do the same. Best of luck brother you never know what is round the corner. If its ment to happen it will and with the technology today I believe anything is possible.

Big Papper,

I imagine you had some blood tests performed after having stopped all the gear. What did your LH and FSH levels look like? Seems pretty logical to be completely shut down after so many years, so they must have returned very low, near zero... and you still were able to get the wife pregnant.

Which would lead to think there is no direct correlation between the HPTA and fertility :confused:

Phidias said:
Big Papper,

I imagine you had some blood tests performed after having stopped all the gear. What did your LH and FSH levels look like? Seems pretty logical to be completely shut down after so many years, so they must have returned very low, near zero... and you still were able to get the wife pregnant.

Which would lead to think there is no direct correlation between the HPTA and fertility :confused:

I know how you feel bro and to boot I never came off. I was on a cruise of Test E when it was conscived. I was also on HCG and Clomid. But was never at any stage off AS. I am as confused as you are Bro after all I have read on this and other boards, but it happend. Now I did read somewere that doctors gave HRT patiants clomid to help them father children. After all it only takes one sperm to do the job. I think I am very lucky.

marshall said:
congrats, now get married ! ;) your life has changed FOREVER, but in a great way that you've never known until you get to experience it.

Marriage was on the cards anyway. But I feel so blessed that this has happened.

That's good news

Working on making a baby with my girl now. I was on a cycle of 600 mg Test E/wk, 400 mg Deca/week, 50mg DBol the first four weeks and the last 4 weeks for a total of 12 weeks. I was also using HCG at 500 IU weekly. I stopped the HCG when starting my PCT which started over a week ago and using clomid, nol, tribulus. She is actually not on the pill and hasn't been for a long time but we've been trying to conceive for a while. I'm not sure if it's me or her as she's a little older than me. She's seeing her doctor tomorrow. I was wondering if it can happen more now since I'm on Clomid?:confused:

gymrat29 said:
Working on making a baby with my girl now. I was on a cycle of 600 mg Test E/wk, 400 mg Deca/week, 50mg DBol the first four weeks and the last 4 weeks for a total of 12 weeks. I was also using HCG at 500 IU weekly. I stopped the HCG when starting my PCT which started over a week ago and using clomid, nol, tribulus. She is actually not on the pill and hasn't been for a long time but we've been trying to conceive for a while. I'm not sure if it's me or her as she's a little older than me. She's seeing her doctor tomorrow. I was wondering if it can happen more now since I'm on Clomid?:confused:

Do to deca use you may just have to be patient and give yourself sometime to get the little guys working again.

gymrat29 said:

Keep trying Bro me and my better half were trying for 3 years but I was always nearly on AS so thought it was impossible(for this reason I thought this thread would have had more attenchion). All I can say in regards to clomid is that its is prescribed to HRT patients to help them have children.

By the way are first scan is tomorrow.

Big Bapper said:
Big congrats n4dmoney on you new arrivle. What do you think about what they say about babys concived when men are on AS being girls.

hmmm....This could be true and just might explain why I have three girls!

Hope to be on the job soon

n4dmoney said:
Do to deca use you may just have to be patient and give yourself sometime to get the little guys working again.

Well, this was the first time trying Deca. I haven't been hard into gear as I've done 1 cycle 9 months prior to this one and the other was just when I took Dbol a year before that. The only other one I did was back in 1996 and that was just a Sustanon cycle as my first one. So, I haven't been heavy into gear and hope that my boys will start working soon as they punched the time clock (biological clock) :D .

gymrat29 said:

Had not used Deca for a long time before my G/F became pregnant. But was using quite a bit of Tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131