over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Use Forever??

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
I'm 46 and started gear at 45. First time. I was a D1 Wrestler with D1 football players for college roomates. Roids were around, but I was afraid if I started, I'd never stop. And if I stopped I'd never again be happy with the way I looked.

So I started TRT right around my 45 birthday (June 2008) when a friend of mine opened an anti-aging clinic in florida. I've done a few cycle since, but I'm always on something. And I plan on staying on until my last breath. Unless the medical community discovers a healthier alternative.

Are you folks in your 20's, 30's, 40's etc planning on cycling forever? Do you believe your natural levels will ever return to pre-cycle levels? (I certainly don't know the answer)

To be honest I should worry about my own life (like everyone else - I have enough to keep me focused).

Once again, I'm not trying to through out a moral dilemma. I certainly don't have a crystle ball, or a medical degree. But particullarly you 20 somethings?

But are you guys planning on the gear lifestyle forever? And if not, do you expect any long term negative consequences?

Good Question!

I'm 44 have been on for about 10yrs. Did a couple of cycles in college then didn't again for 10yrs. My intentions are to cycle up and down(hrt) for the next few yrs then at some point just do the min amount that will keep me chasing the ladies at the retirement community :p

Im 35, started 3 y ago and i will stay on it as long as my health allows me to. Even then ill probably stay on low dose of test. I do my blood test regulary and seems as i increase dosage my blood check gets better and better.. weird:eek:

im 22 just got off a yyear and a half cycle... i wish i could be on forever i would be

well i do admit my pct way not planned well... but i used arimidex twice a week... i also did some dbol during...

ive been off about 13 weeks and i feel ok... my libido is to normal thats for sure and i have gained back every pound.

i want to start a 20 week cycle in about a month
500 test 5000 eq ... maybe 50mg of drol for 6 weeks as an oral

just gota do things right op, im 44 and started this at 43, i decided 25 yrs of drink and drugs was enuff........................a mid 40s heart and a year and a half cycle are not a good mix...............ill be on trt till im dead, im cool with it,in the long run im better off

My natural levels of T are crap, and I think that's just me and not gear use ages ago.
At 40, yeah, I think I will be on TRT the rest of my live. It has improved my health in every way.

I am 54 and have been so called on for about 30 years, do I plan on stopping highly unlikely as I am addicted which is caused by the fear of looking and feeling old. However I have changed the way I use which was initially to become the biggest baddest MF around. That was delusional as there will always be someone bigger and badder. I no longer strive for that and my dosages are more sensible to maintain what I have built from 40 years of lifting.

I am 54 and have been so called on for about 30 years, do I plan on stopping highly unlikely as I am addicted which is caused by the fear of looking and feeling old. However I have changed the way I use which was initially to become the biggest baddest MF around. That was delusional as there will always be someone bigger and badder. I no longer strive for that and my dosages are more sensible to maintain what I have built from 40 years of lifting.

How is your health? what do you run and how much?
My dad is 64 and he has been on for 25-30 yrs and he is in perfect health but he doesnt go over 500mg a week

Honestly guys I have been on for almost three years straight
I am 39 now- got into a real bad situation which is still going - I started the aas to keep size on and now I won't stop
I don't even know what is gonna happen to me anyway so I am pretty much like fuck it get huge who knows what my future is gonna hold

the plan is to stop staying on over 500 mg (sometimes up to 1500 mg) for a long period of time after i have a kid... when that's done, it'll probably be a 16-20 week cycle per year, and the rest of the year on 125-200 mg of test... if health doesn't permit to go on a blast, i'll just stay on 125-200 mg and start investing in hgh :)

I actually think i had low test from the get go (never tested for test levels, cuz i really don't give a crap what they are)... my wife knew me before i started aas... and when i told her a couple of weeks ago that i might go off for 4-6 months just to clean out and take care of my health better she tried to convince me to stay on... she says that before i started i was a bit grouchy, didn't feel like doing anything, and had very low selfesteem... after i went on i became a "better" person... even if it reduces the "quantity" of life... i'd rather live with more "quality" and happiness for a shorter period of time than being an ass and feel depressed all the time for a longer time...

she says that before i started i was a bit grouchy, didn't feel like doing anything, and had very low selfesteem... after i went on i became a "better" person... even if it reduces the "quantity" of life... i'd rather live with more "quality" and happiness for a shorter period of time than being an ass and feel depressed all the time for a longer time...

That's pretty much me too.
Plus the libido of a dead hamster.
And about as aggressive as overcooked spaghetti (sometimes good).

I am 42 and have been using for 10 years. I am trying to get TRT at the moment and when I do (hopefully) I will cruise at TRT levels and blast forever. Life with no test in my body just is'nt something I am willing to accept.

Are you folks in your 20's, 30's, 40's etc planning on cycling forever? Do you believe your natural levels will ever return to pre-cycle levels? (I certainly don't know the answer)

Yes. Ill be on forever.

I plan to come off occasionally for a "clean out", lower SHBG and HCT, and yes, I expect it to be bad. But I do expect to recover to my previous levels or better, then go back on. Though I'm doing all I can to make this possible, coming back to former levels is likely just wishful thinking.

I started again right near my 36th birthday. I'm 37 now. But I feel its more likely to be in trouble with Law Enforcement than with my health, the way things are going. (Hoping for neither).

The only thing I worry about is a "surprise". Like Maldorf got, or a knock at the door. Blood tests are hard to come by, though Ive found a way, it's WAY harder than getting gear.

i wish my doc would put me on trt... i asked him and he laughed and said im 22 and dont need for 5-10 more years... but my natty test levels are very high

the plan is to stop staying on over 500 mg (sometimes up to 1500 mg) for a long period of time after i have a kid... when that's done, it'll probably be a 16-20 week cycle per year, and the rest of the year on 125-200 mg of test... if health doesn't permit to go on a blast, i'll just stay on 125-200 mg and start investing in hgh :)

I actually think i had low test from the get go (never tested for test levels, cuz i really don't give a crap what they are)... my wife knew me before i started aas... and when i told her a couple of weeks ago that i might go off for 4-6 months just to clean out and take care of my health better she tried to convince me to stay on... she says that before i started i was a bit grouchy, didn't feel like doing anything, and had very low selfesteem... after i went on i became a "better" person... even if it reduces the "quantity" of life... i'd rather live with more "quality" and happiness for a shorter period of time than being an ass and feel depressed all the time for a longer time...

You know what's really funny. The first time I ever did a blood test I had something like 260 ng/dl total testosterone which is very close to the lower limit. Then I used steroids on and off and recently did a blood test again, 360 ng/dl I kid you not! This is also only 8 weeks after my last injection and I never do pct (which I think does more bad than good).

My test level is actually higher since I've used steroids rofl!

i'd rather live with more "quality" and happiness for a shorter period of time than being an ass and feel depressed all the time for a longer time...

that's exactly how I'm thinking...I'd rather would like to live 50-55, mostly 60 years than over 80 and half of that time fell like sh!t, look like sh!t and have a lot of health problems...I know a lot of people over 60 years which has lived pretty healthy lifestyle for the whole of their life and have major health problems...it's scares me a lot when I'm thinking what can expect an average bodybuilder who has busted his ass in the gym, ate tons of food, took tons of drugs, slin, gh for over 10+ years on top of the stressful lifestyle...I wish I die sooner than I get all these health problems...

You know what's really funny. The first time I ever did a blood test I had something like 260 ng/dl total testosterone which is very close to the lower limit. Then I used steroids on and off and recently did a blood test again, 360 ng/dl I kid you not! This is also only 8 weeks after my last injection and I never do pct (which I think does more bad than good).

My test level is actually higher since I've used steroids rofl!

you wanna something else that's as funny as shit?
i started supplementing when i was 25 (i'm 29 now)... from 18 to 25, my hair was shedding, i felt tired all the time, depressed, lots of back aches and pains (did MRIs and found nothing wrong...but i'd have the worst lower back pain all day long for years on end), my eye sight would get progressively worse every year...

in the past 4 years... my hairloss has practically stopped, haven't had the lower back pain in years, no depression (i'm talking real depression, not the "i'm sad cuz i have a flat tire, i'm depressed" kind of shit), i've had the same glasses for 5 years and my eyesight hasn't gotten worse, and when i'm bulking my mom says "you look healthy. do you put anything on your skin?" LOL!

not attributing it to supplementation... but it's kinda weird that all this happened when i started, when it should've gotten a lot worse...

that's exactly how I'm thinking...I'd rather would like to live 50-55, mostly 60 years than over 80 and half of that time fell like sh!t, look like sh!t and have a lot of health problems...I know a lot of people over 60 years which has lived pretty healthy lifestyle for the whole of their life and have major health problems...it's scares me a lot when I'm thinking what can expect an average bodybuilder who has busted his ass in the gym, ate tons of food, took tons of drugs, slin, gh for over 10+ years on top of the stressful lifestyle...I wish I die sooner than I get all these health problems...

don't get me wrong... if at 60 i had a meriad of health problems, i won't say "i wish i was dead"... fuck it... i want to live as long as i can AS LONG AS I'M HAPPY AND DO WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY AND HAVE BRAIN CHEMISTRY THAT MAKES ME HAPPY FOR MYSELF AND THE PEOPLE I LOVE! now... let me explain that last part... my dad just forwarded me an email from colorado school of mines... my little brother applied (he's a senior, graduating in a month with over a 3.75 gpa) and the director of enrollment told my dad how impressed they are with his achievements and want his transcript as soon as it's out. I haven't been this happy for him in a long time! i was so proud of him that i just wanted to leave work and go give him a hug... If i felt that way about my little brother... how would you think i'd feel if that happened to my son or daughter (when the time comes)? Right now, i want to know the feeling...
if i had the same fucked up brain chemistry and mentallity i had a long time ago when i was "angry at the world" i'd probably be jealous of him and loath myself more... you know what i mean?
as long as i'm in this state of mind where i can be happy for people and myself... i wouldn't want to "die" even if i had really bad health problems.

damn... i write some long replies and just blabber alot these days, don't i! LOL! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131