advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generic Botox, anyone have any experience with it?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
My girl keeps pestering me to get her some botox, I'm sure I could find it if I looked but I feel like it isn't something that should be messed with. According to her shes used it before and just had a clinic do the injects for her, saved her a boat load of cash. Anyone have any experience with this before I mess my super sexy girls face up?

My wife and I get Botox from a physicians office. I too have been trying to find a black market source. No success to date.

My wife and I get Botox from a physicians office. I too have been trying to find a black market source. No success to date.

Is the results worth it? I've been thinking of doing this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure you can find knock off botox in Mexico. Any doctor doing it is USA is risking their medical license for life. Most legit dr`s with half a brain will not do that. Allergan is the only licensed provider for a reason. Their formula is secret but it is not just botulism toxin. Wanna see what happens if it was mixed at the wrong concentration look up botulism poisoning. Basically you will be paralyzed but can still hear, see, but not move. In extreme cases you will die from the toxin paralyzing you to the point of not being able to breath or have a heart beat.

There was a special on "American Greed" of a company in US selling knock off botox. They went to jail for a long time and over 100 doctors lost there license after a few people were hospitalized and almost died. Botulism was not hard to get for the people on that show when it was for "research purposes". Go ahead and get some.

You can send me a PM....I know the source, but I have no clue if the price is good or not nor about the quality, but it does look like its made by a pharm company.

They use to be a sponsor here back in the day.

Dont want to break the rules and post it on here so I'm happy to send it your way and help

Last edited:
Thanks Chip I sincerely appreciate that but I would be more interested to hear if you had any personal experience with it....

Sure you can find knock off botox in Mexico. Any doctor doing it is USA is risking their medical license for life. Most legit dr`s with half a brain will not do that. Allergan is the only licensed provider for a reason. Their formula is secret but it is not just botulism toxin. Wanna see what happens if it was mixed at the wrong concentration look up botulism poisoning. Basically you will be paralyzed but can still hear, see, but not move. In extreme cases you will die from the toxin paralyzing you to the point of not being able to breath or have a heart beat.

There was a special on "American Greed" of a company in US selling knock off botox. They went to jail for a long time and over 100 doctors lost there license after a few people were hospitalized and almost died. Botulism was not hard to get for the people on that show when it was for "research purposes". Go ahead and get some.

The brutal honesty is much appreciated, this is the shit I'm looking for....

A different, safer, cheaper route you could go would be mesotherapy injections. It does not paralyze the muscle but it is usually 30-50 hyaluronic acid (same as fillers, it plumps) and vitamins. My wife has done those on me. I do not sell those vials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311