over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH + anxiety?

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm posting this to see if anyone here experiences anxiety while on GH. I've been experiencing some and, I'm beginning to think that the GH may be the cause. I'm only taking about 3iu/day. Overall, I notice a faster heart rate, like the heart is pounding faster and, in turn, I notice some anxiety that does not allow me to sit still like I'd want.

Could this be related to the GH? I know the best thing to do is to stop the GH and see if that changes anything. I might do that, but since I just thought about this now, I thought I'd ask here.

I cant say I have anxiety from it but it does dramatically increase my resting heart rate as you pointed out

I got it when my heart rate got too high, would end up in full blown panic attacks

could be wrong, but i was always under the impression that the increase in rhr was from the increased conversion of t4 to t3

I cant say I have anxiety from it but it does dramatically increase my resting heart rate as you pointed out

Yep. I had noticed that. Funny thing is, I never noticed much of a heart rate increase in the past and have used GH for many years. I recently switched to a different brand though.

I got it when my heart rate got too high, would end up in full blown panic attacks

Hmm...this is what I could be experiencing. I feel it's related. I wasn't sure until today when it clicked and began to think about it.

How long after I stop the GH should I experience a reduction in resting heart rate? Should be fairly quick?

Difference in RHR is being attributed to the thyroid conversion or the water retention?

Me holding excess fluid bumps me up 10-15% and crushed my performance and sense of well-being

Yep. I had noticed that. Funny thing is, I never noticed much of a heart rate increase in the past and have used GH for many years. I recently switched to a different brand though.
For me, sides are kind of all over the map depending on the product. Different sources/brands have had varying levels of numbness/increased rhr/water retention. Just started a different kit and I feel the best I've ever felt on GH - no sides. I think with ug hgh you just got to find a good one and stick with it.

Hmmm I have noticed the increased heart rate ever since starting GH. I have only used TP's though. No other brands.

I'm posting this to see if anyone here experiences anxiety while on GH. I've been experiencing some and, I'm beginning to think that the GH may be the cause. I'm only taking about 3iu/day. Overall, I notice a faster heart rate, like the heart is pounding faster and, in turn, I notice some anxiety that does not allow me to sit still like I'd want.

Could this be related to the GH? I know the best thing to do is to stop the GH and see if that changes anything. I might do that, but since I just thought about this now, I thought I'd ask here.
I stopped using gh because of the increased heart rate. My last run my heart rate was so much higher that I was getting an irregular heart beat. It scared the shit out of me. I too was only using 3 ius/day

For me, sides are kind of all over the map depending on the product. Different sources/brands have had varying levels of numbness/increased rhr/water retention. Just started a different kit and I feel the best I've ever felt on GH - no sides. I think with ug hgh you just got to find a good one and stick with it.

That's a good point. I've experienced the same thing. I never really paid attention to the heart rate, as I never felt it was strong enough for me to see anything could be wrong. However, I've noticed more or less numbness and water retention with certain brands more than with others.

Hmmm I have noticed the increased heart rate ever since starting GH. I have only used TP's though. No other brands.

I'm currently using TP's too which I had used many times in the past, but never noticed any significant increase in heart rate. For the last few months or even year, I was using a different sponsor and felt fine on it.

I also recently purchased GH from a different sponsor but haven't used that quite yet.

I stopped using gh because of the increased heart rate. My last run my heart rate was so much higher that I was getting an irregular heart beat. It scared the shit out of me. I too was only using 3 ius/day

That's what I'm noticing, heart rate feels a lot higher, and I feel my heart is pounding harder than usual. This scares me to be honest. I haven't noticed any irregular heart beat though. I'm also using about 3iu/day.

How long did it take for you to feel normal again once you stopped the GH?

That's what I'm noticing, heart rate feels a lot higher, and I feel my heart is pounding harder than usual. This scares me to be honest. I haven't noticed any irregular heart beat though. I'm also using about 3iu/day.

My heart rate returned to normal within about 36 hours after stopping gh

GH stimulates the RAAS short term (<7 days) with any dose increase. Chronically, GH additionally promotes sodium retention (in blood, increasing plasma volume) by effects on the renal tubuli - increasing BP. There are also more indirect effects: decreased atrial natriuretic peptide & increased insulin, further promoting increased BP.

Have u actually checked your heart rate and/or blood pressure?

I did notice an big increase in anxiety on gh at times. I believe it was because it made me hold water and my heart rate would go way up.

I have never used GH but wondered this as well. And I do have a correlation with increased blood pressure and anxiety. Try increasing your cardio. Maybe a beta blocker could be considered while on GH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131