over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH EXPERTS

bigfatandugly

Registered
i have a question i hope someone can help me with.

i have finally reached a size that i am happy with. being 39 i no longer feel the need to push the envelope anymore and have in the last few years felt myself wanting my health to take precedence over my size.

this being said, i have decided to stop running any major cycles,keep my test to an HRT dose, or slightly over, and use low dose GH more now for anti-aging and staying lean.

my question is this- how should i run my GH? i don't care as i said to gain any more muscle- i'd be happy maintaining for the most part what i have.

would 50 i.u a month divided like this work?

day 1- 2iu (1 iu AM/ 1iu post workout)
day 2- 3iu (1iu AM/ 2iu post workout)
day 3- 2iu
day 4- 3iu
day 5- 2iu
day 6 off
day 7 off

day 8- 3iu
day 9- 2iu
day10- 3iu
day11- 2iu
day12- 3iu
day13 off
day14 off

running it like this i'll use 50 iu a month. would this be enough to help me maintain my size? i have never used more than 100iu a month in the past run in a similar style.

any other ideas are welcome,

thanks

I honeslty dont think running 2 or 3 iu's on certain days, will make much of a difference...I would just run 2 iu's and have some left over to continue on to the next month (save money) ...anyway, im glad your taking care of yourself...good luck

Honestly

i have finally reached a size that i am happy with. being 39 i no longer feel the need to push the envelope anymore and have in the last few years felt myself wanting my health to take precedence over my size.

this being said, i have decided to stop running any major cycles,keep my test to an HRT dose, or slightly over, and use low dose GH more now for anti-aging and staying lean.

my question is this- how should i run my GH? i don't care as i said to gain any more muscle- i'd be happy maintaining for the most part what i have.

day 3- 2iu
day 4- 3iu
day 5- 2iu
day 6 off
day 7 off

day 8- 3iu
day 9- 2iu
day10- 3iu
day11- 2iu
day12- 3iu
day13 off
day14 off

running it like this i'll use 50 iu a month. would this be enough to help me maintain my size? i have never used more than 100iu a month in the past run in a similar style.

thanks

No it will not keep any size..........but its healthy

ive read splitting 2 ius is pointless.................now what about 3 or 4?

likw Phil said i don't think it will maintain any size either. once your mg's go down so will your size. and 2iu wont be able to stop the size from going down. -JS

BUT

Like you said, you are going to think healthier now........worried about your size is not thinking healthier.........think health.

day 3- 2iu
day 4- 3iu
day 5- 2iu
day 6 off
day 7 off

day 8- 3iu
day 9- 2iu
day10- 3iu
day11- 2iu
day12- 3iu
day13 off
day14 off

thanks

looks good to me i would just stick with 3iu a day 5-6 days a wk. i found i kept some size with gh for over 2 years off then again my cycles were very very low so i wouldnt have lost much in the first place. :)

SB

thanks for the replies everyone.

yeah, i'm not even particularly caring if i lose some of my lean weight. i really want to become athletic again, not that you lose athleticism by being bigger- there are some tremendous athletes who are big as houses or over weight- but just do normal things, live a more balanced life, not worry about eating every 3 hours. things like that. oddly enough i just feel better lighter. i can't explain it.

i was lucky to have learned long ago to use my training to enhance my life, and not to envelope it. now i want to follow that same line of thought and use the compounds available to me that i used in the past to build my body to now keep me healthy and for the most part try to keep all the years i spent toiling in the gym and at the supper table from becoming a total waste.

i wonder if anyone here has done the same thing- taken a step back from the drive to constantly grow, and just decided to run gh and test for the same reasons i have? i'd be curious to see after time how you feel it has impacted your over all well being, your training and what the results were in terms of how you 'look' today- do you feel you look healthier?

Last edited:
LOL :D

What about the guys on here who get off everything and actually just keep on growing (rhetorical question).:D

Good question, I think everyone would like to know what you do to keep your size or what to do to keep size?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131