over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH injections

Drago

Registered
where is the best place to inj gh ?

a friend of mine who was pro, tell me the best is veins, then muscle and under skin

inject it under the skin in the area of fat you want to lose most .... not in your veins lol ...

veins is ridiculous! pinch up some belly fat or around the love handles.

Yes: Under skin, around belly fat.

No: Veins, Arteries, O-Ring

Under your skin.

Anyone using GH an wondering about side effects an when an what insulin does PM me I have been a diabetic for 25 years an I know everything about insulin.

he said me that when you inj in your skin you loose 30-40 % of the efficent of the gh...

he said me that when you inj in your skin you loose 30-40 % of the efficent of the gh...

hey bro... i wouldn't listen to anything your 'boy' said..... are you sure he said vein?

yes sure, he show me where he does it. he is a very good friend to milos and i think it's ihm that he tell to do gh in veins

Look, I don't use GH but everything i've ever read about it says to inject sub-q. Under the skin. Before you go pumping that stuff into your VEINS you should REALLY do some more research.

People do use GH IV and it can be quite affective. I remember reading a story about Yates (how accurate it is I am not sure) but each night he would draw 1000cc of blood and put it in the fridge, in the morning mix in 30IU GH and give himself a transfusion while he ate his breakfast. Pretty hardcore but yes you can use GH IV as long as you dont mind feeling like a junky

People do use GH IV and it can be quite affective. I remember reading a story about Yates (how accurate it is I am not sure) but each night he would draw 1000cc of blood and put it in the fridge, in the morning mix in 30IU GH and give himself a transfusion while he ate his breakfast. Pretty hardcore but yes you can use GH IV as long as you dont mind feeling like a junky

Your first post is to recommend people use drugs intraveneously?:eek:
Man I think this crazy post should be DELETED!

Your first post is to recommend people use drugs intraveneously?:eek:
Man I think this crazy post should be DELETED!

The first part is true. There are different ways of administrating GH - read about it. The second part, I'm not sure about. I don't think he was advocating IV usage, just stating different ways of admin (sub q, IM, IV).

No one in their right mind should ever try IV administration. That is something that should only be administered under close supervision of a medical professional - I think people suffering from renal disease use it IV.

Please don't mainline GH.
It's not more potent that way plus it's not manufactured for IV use.
Sub Q is fine in the abs and yes it will spot reduce if you go on side only it will clearly show it.
GH has localized effects as well with injuries but you need professionals to do it-i.e. knee injections are used heavily in the medical community.
GH effects have nothing to do with half life or even blood levels like people some time try to play it out.

Worst statement I have ever read, and I thought I had seen them all. Incredibly stupid thing to do, and Im sure that Dorian never did such a thing. MOst of all, there is nothing to be gained by drawing out 1 liter of your blood and then re-injecting it the following morning. This kind of practice could surely lead to sepsis, and infection in your blood. Very dangerous to say the least.

Taking out 1/5 of your blood at night while adding a powder to your blood then inserting it back in your system is the most absurd thing to do. Gh works great IM or Subq

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131