over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going Bald

method2madness

Registered
So this might seem like a strange question but I'm curious, does anyone out there know about any legitimate product that can accelerate the balding process in men? I'm asking because I've been shaving my head for 15 years and I love the look but I am so damn tired of spending a shit ton of money on razor blades every week or two. If anyone has anything useful out there please let me know, and no I'm not bulshitting here, I really am curious about this.

Dihydrotestosterone

Buy Andractim Topical DHT Gel ? Buy DHT Cream | Dihydrotestosterone

There is a gel. I bet someone sells tablets or injectables. Take a good size dose of that for a long time and I would think youd lose more hair.

I would watch out for your prostate enlarging bad though. When you get older it gets even worse. Im about 50 now and mine is all ATFU.

i too embrace my balding :D
i have the jason stathom hair and facial hair. i actually like the look. my nephew looks up to me (he is 18 and wishes he was bigger) and said one day "dang uncle j, you got the looks, the physique... to bad about the hair"

i said what makes u think i want hair? i dont care at all. never have.

and honestly its never even crossed my mind. i knew i was predisposed when i started using AAS. i concsiuosly made the decision to say fuck the hair i wanna be BIG! and i never looked back:)
-F2S

I always fantasize about a pill that would remove all hair but eyebrows and eyelashes...
I hate hair...pain in the ass..useless.
tired of shaving things....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish i had your "problems"

I noticed decrease in the volume of my hair early this year.

I have come to terms with it. At least I had all my hair in my 20's and 30's

masteron and winstrol :headbang:

Yeah...I was gonna suggest Primo. Lots of Primo. Should have you totally bald within a year:D

There's always chemo but I don't think you want to go there.

Yeah...I was gonna suggest Primo. Lots of Primo. Should have you totally bald within a year:D

There's always chemo but I don't think you want to go there.

Primo doesn’t cause hair loss in every guy.

Lost zero follicles running it in the past. Masteron though [emoji53]

I was gonna say to OP DHTs are the way to go; but everybody has a certain amount they’ll lose up to. Maybe you’ve hit that limit; which sucks if you want to shave less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i too embrace my balding :D
i have the jason stathom hair and facial hair. i actually like the look. my nephew looks up to me (he is 18 and wishes he was bigger) and said one day "dang uncle j, you got the looks, the physique... to bad about the hair"

i said what makes u think i want hair? i dont care at all. never have.

and honestly its never even crossed my mind. i knew i was predisposed when i started using AAS. i concsiuosly made the decision to say fuck the hair i wanna be BIG! and i never looked back:)
-F2S

I'm the same way. To look like my father is not a bad thing to me.

It can't be that expensive? How much do you believe it's costing you? I would think the inconvenience might be the biggest factor.

Take a good bit of Mast with Tren...etc. I hear more guys complain they start shedding hair while on Tren...

I would think Anadrol, Winstrol, many others can help speed up the process.

I've been doing laser hair removal on my scalp for almost two years. Verrrry painful but wil be worth it. Have to find a place that will do it though. It's typically unheard of.

I prefer being bald pretty much. Having hair would be nice but since I grew this viking beard I can't keep the girls off me, went from no girls to several.

I do however hate the shadow around the crown, especially when it shows no matter how often or hard you shave.

I think their is an immune response in people susceptible and DHT isn't enough. If you notice, people with transplants still have a hard shiny scalp that has no thick skin to support the hair follicle and they look unhealthy usually. The sides of my head where the hair grows still have thick skin, the top is different, and I remember reading that's part of the reason the top can't support blood flow etc any longer.

so basically nothing you can do. Maybe laser hair removal or try waxing it a few times, as crazy as that sounds, people do it for whatever reason.

I shave my head everyday and started using organ oil as a lubricant, since I already have it all over my hands from my beard and keeps me from chaffing or gettin irritated.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131