over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going Bald

Good implants are not obvious. You just don't see them because they are so well done.

Implants are your own hair. That hair that is harvested will not go away with time
is my understanding.

My opinion . . . the less hair you have on your head, the better it looks short.

'Pony tail's' on men with no hair on top of there head can look okay. Depends
on a variety of factors.

I started losing my hair at ~18, was a slow process until I got on testosterone
them it really accelerated.

I use a Wahl shaver, have for years. They are the best. Get a good one from
them. During the peak of covid everybody was out of stock (cutting their own hair).
Now they are easy to find. Can't remember when I last paid for a haircut, ~ 20 years.
Bald does not run in the family but it got me to every bodies amazement.

I thought about it a lot when it really started going bit I am good with it now. There
are many advantages to super short hair but always wear a hat when in the sun.
That is a must or it will come back to haunt you. I am paying for my youthful indiscretions
now. Many bouts of melanoma. Not fun but I am clear now. Going in for surgery
again in a few weeks, fingers crossed, no metastases.

If I had big, thick, full head of hair I would be one vain glorious bastard. More than
I am now ;) Would pay way more attention to my hair than it would deserve.

Not having a lot of hair was never a factor with women when I was younger as long
as you do not try and cover it up. You know what I mean.

Lastly . . . and this is just speculation on my part . . . a woman having a bald father
will make baldness more 'acceptable'.
I meant obvious because my hairline has been receding for years so anyone who knows me would just be starring at my head thinking what a doooosh lol

I meant obvious because my hairline has been receding for years so anyone who knows me would just be starring at my head thinking what a doooosh lol

BFD.

Nobody you care about or who cares about you would say or think that.
You don't need those people in your life anyway.

Watch Jackie Brown and the talk Robert Forster has with Jackie about his
transplant. Makes a lot of sense.

If it wasn't too late for me, I would seriously consider it for a lot of reasons.

Like ive said, i have been shaving my head for years but i live in Florida for the last couple years now and as a white boy, i usually wear a hat during the day to avoid getting too much sun on my head. The Mel 2 has def helped alot as well.

99% of people are going to assume you're a douche because you drive a McLaren, so just do it. Fuck em.
Lol true. What I'm saying is I rather just own it then sit across the dinner table with friends of 30 years starring at my plugs.

It's going down Friday! Please send any specific oils and moisturizers you recommend for pre and post shave.

Are you just buzzing or are you putting a razor to your head? Either way, Wholly Kaw has become my preferred company for shave products, although you would need a shave brush if using their shave soaps. Not the cheapest, but I've been 'wet shaving' going on 20 years and they're about the best I've ever used

It's going down Friday! Please send any specific oils and moisturizers you recommend for pre and post shave.
Maybe at first bro, but after so many years my head is disensetized to the process. I use a regular disposable razor, maybe a bit of shave cream, if not just a good brand of natural soap. It gets it real clean and close. Just go slow and easy at first if you use a razor. Ive cut my head more then a few times and it bleeds like a stuck pig. The skin toughens up, and its easy.

Maybe at first bro, but after so many years my head is disensetized to the process. I use a regular disposable razor, maybe a bit of shave cream, if not just a good brand of natural soap. It gets it real clean and close. Just go slow and easy at first if you use a razor. Ive cut my head more then a few times and it bleeds like a stuck pig. The skin toughens up, and its easy.

I hear you, but I love my high quality shave soaps and aftershaves. I look forward to the shave when using good quality products 👍

Here's another one: Bandana Man. You could be the guy who covers his gourd with a bandana everywhere all the time.

Personally, I still have long hair, so I had to strap on a bandana the other day to keep my hair out of my face. The look really accentuated my vibe these days, so I decided to stick with the bandana as a preemptive measure for when I go bald. If I start the bandana now, then no one will know when I go bald. I'm covered! Here's to forward thinking.

Ive been bald to the skin for a few years now. I use a 5 bladed rotary electric shaver for my head. Still gets it smooth but doesnt irritate the skin. Dont worry about girls. LMAO you will get a lot less attention if you have thinning, receding, thinning looking hair. Shave it off and dont look back!

Are you just buzzing or are you putting a razor to your head? Either way, Wholly Kaw has become my preferred company for shave products, although you would need a shave brush if using their shave soaps. Not the cheapest, but I've been 'wet shaving' going on 20 years and they're about the best I've ever used

So I'm going to my barber on Friday for him to do the initial shave. Not sure what he is going to use. Because my skin is so sensitive (I can't even straight razor my neckline without breaking out) I ordered the electric Skull Shaver to use on a regular basis.

Lookin like you chug a lot of dick....but only on days that end in "Y".

Just playing with you brother, curious did you try throwing the kitchen sink at it before you gave up? I'm doing that now and I've actually seen good results and others have noticed, doing it before I decide to do a transplant or not.

Lookin like you chug a lot of dick....but only on days that end in "Y".

Just playing with you brother, curious did you try throwing the kitchen sink at it before you gave up? I'm doing that now and I've actually seen good results and others have noticed, doing it before I decide to do a transplant or not.
What do you mean by kitchen sink? I used "thickening" shampoos over the years but that's about it. Never did the Rogaine or Propecia. Between the fact that I come from a long line of bald men and the amount of juice I've done over the last 15 plus years, I knew this inevitable.

What do you mean by kitchen sink? I used "thickening" shampoos over the years but that's about it. Never did the Rogaine or Propecia. Between the fact that I come from a long line of bald men and the amount of juice I've done over the last 15 plus years, I knew this inevitable.

Yea it is but you can slow it down to a crawl and even reverse some of it….

Here is the thread I made:

Some of these compounds some guys get super lucky and end up being ultra responders and it makes a crazy difference. I have a friend that RU pretty much regrew all his hair like he was in high school again, not saying you will get lucky like that but you never know and it doesn’t hurt to try. Mind you it’s a lifelong commitment for the most part, once you stop using shit the results also go away but it’s really not something too involved just a few minutes a day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws