YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to attempt to recover. CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Fullybuilt

Banned
Ok so i've been on for a good 16months and and going to attempt to recover. If I don't, its no big deal b/c i'll just take 150mg cyp per week forever. Not a huge issue. Mainly the past 16months ive been on test and eq and and would seasonally cut and bulk. Sometimes tren and winny, anavar, basically i've been on for that long. To my advantage i've stayed on 500iu hcg 2x per week from the start. Now, I know a simple 30day nolvadex/clomid pct isnt gonna cut it, so Im gonna attempt Author L. Rae's "blasing big balls protocol" Here it is:
Day
1. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg
2. Lupron .35 mg
3. Lupron .35 mg
4. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg
5. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
6. Lupron .35 mg
7. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
8. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Pergonal
9. HCG 2000iu
10. Pergonal
11. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg
12. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu
13. Pergonal
14. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/HCG 2000iu
15. Pergonal
16. HCG 2000iu
17. Pergonal
18. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg
19. Pergonal/HCG 2000iu
21. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/HCG 2000iu
22. Lupron .35 mg
23. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
24. Lupron .35 mg
25. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg
26. Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
27. Lupron .35 mg
28. Cabergoline .25mg/Formastane 250mg/Lupron .35mg/HCG 2000iu
Pergonal is HMG comes in 75 iu of FSH and 75 iu of LH per single dose vial. And it is a Sub-Q. Generic version is IM. About $11.
It says that in almost all cases where HPTA function has been inhibited by the negative feedback loop due to AAS use, activity can be restored in about THREE months. The key factors are:
1.) Control or elimination of negative feedback loops factors such as estrogen and prolactin.
2,) Reinitiating of pituitary and testes function.
Okay, so the use of an anti-prolactin like cabergoline or bromocriptine is needed, as is an anti-aromatase (anti-estrogen) such as Arimidex or Formastane for elimination of negative feedback loops. Reinitiating of the pituitary glands and testes function is a matter of supplying GnRH, LH and FSH in the correct sequence to avoid additional feedback loops.

Ok, so what im going to change is no formestane, instead im just gonna stay on aromasin at 25mg EOD and instead of the big 2000iu hcg shots, im gonna run the same amount but in smaller doses more frequently. Then after this 3week plan is over, i'll run a standard clomid/nolvadex cycle for another 3weeks and thats about all I can do right? Anymore advice?

I have the book and protocols you are talking about. Author L. Rea's protocols look good on paper , but in my opinion and many others dont pan out in practical and empirically use.

Pergonal is HMG comes in 75 iu of FSH and 75 iu of LH per single dose vial. And it is a Sub-Q. Generic version is IM. About $11

Bro, this stuff is very expensive and next to impossible to find unless your going to import it from an online international pharmacey. A 75iu vial is going to then run you $50-70 if you do this. Depending on how maytimes you would need to run it it would be around $400 Lupron is going to be about $400 for the protocol you posted also. You would need to spend at leaSt 1k on that PCT.

Whatever PCT you choose blood work is going to be imperative in your recovery being on 16 months.

Last edited:
I can get everything farly cheap except lupron. I can't find it anywhere.

I like Rea'stuff but I'm with you on the smaller more frequeent HCG doses..
caberlogine..good stuff...
the rest is your deal..good luck, personallly I'd just stay on the 150mgs and do the PCT w hcg, nolv, arimiex and caber..but I am 42, why would I want to go to my normal test k=levels which are low???? bag tho clomid i dont like it ..
and dont think it works well....

Im just suprised he ended the protocol with hcg. That keeps you suppresed. I would think he would at least suggest 20-30days of nolva and/or clomid after his protocl. Thats what im adding to it. Also gonna stay on 3iu' of HGH eod during the whole pct to save muscle. Think that will help or do I need more?

BTW, im really having a hard time finding lupron. Think its gonna make a big difference in recovery? I like the idea of the HMG, thank God thats cheap and easy to find, but the lupron is gonna be a bitch.

olanert muscle has a good recovery stack a while back that consisted of hcg,hmg.clomid bromocriptine and arimidex or nolva.

Whats the longest anyone has been on AAS and recovered from pct? Or anyone know anyone on for a long time and recovered? What time's, how long did it take,etc....? Thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity