over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gonna run LOW superdrol inj for 6 months

Zarati

Registered
So I did 30-50mg of DHB for 7-8 months, bloodwork was fine, nothing dangerous

I felt more vascular, more hungry, stronger on that little dose. Better sex drive and well being. You really feel it once you add it to your TRT. A lot of people say it's a waste, it's not, not everything is gaining 10 pounds in 10 weeks for me.

I'm gonna try 2.5mg of superdrol injection everyday and get bloodwork done to see how it's affecting me. I'm gonna take a break from DHB for a few weeks to feel my TRT again then add superdrol to notice the difference.

Any ideas?

30-50mg of DHB per week or per day or what for 7-8 months?

i pulsed 5mg inject sdrol m-f 2 weeks on 2 off for 4 rounds on trt , good solid gains.

ran 1000mg nac 500mg milk thistle on , 2 weeks off tudca 250mg.

With the methylated drugs I would worry about liver adenomas long term even low dose. But I am running 25mg anavar per day for 3 or 4 months so I’m not preaching :)

It'll be interesting since it's such a low dose relative to the 20mg+ people usually opt for. The major points for emphasis, though, are that injectable Sdrol bypasses first metabolism, yes, but the hepatic strain is a consequence of its 17alpha-methylation. The orally active AAS, with this modification, even injected, have a considerable half-life (hours) and relatively low volume of distribution... Basically, think of first pass as almost irrelevant.

Another question arises from the Vida data on D-45 (Superdrol). Zaffaroni's research on Sdrol indicated that the marked reduction in androgenicity and increase in anabolism from 2alpha-methylation was likely maintained only via the oral route. There is some data from Vida, without specification of route of administration, that this may hold true as well as more recent research stating that the 2alpha-methylation doesn't seem to "hold up" in its potent dissociation between anabolism and androgenicity with injectable androgens.

Here's the table from Vida (it's been suggested that the unspecified route of administration was the oral route, language barrier remaining):
Vida-superdrol-Table.ProM.png

I'll see,
I don't drink, or anything
Plus it's injectable not oral
Injectable doesn't eliminate liver strain. But I'd be more concerned about potential harm to cardiovascular and maybe renal health.

That said, if you decide to proceed, please let us know your progress and bloodwork. Best of luck.

With the methylated drugs I would worry about liver adenomas long term even low dose. But I am running 25mg anavar per day for 3 or 4 months so I’m not preaching :)
Scary shit if it happens! To be fair though, Var isn't a potent AR ligand like Sdrol so its hepatotoxicity is reduced (big fan of var, it's not too terrible on my lipids fortunately). Noone can actually say how hepatotoxic this low dose of Sdrol might be, but I'd definitely take a good liver stack! And do bloods @Zarati !

25mg anavar, 10mg test e, 5mg ment all per day. My healing stack lol

Gonna ramp those up into a blast as I go further along in my rehab from rotator cuff surgery.
How do your kidneys look on var that long? Any creatine numbers or had a urinalysis to see if protein in urine? Var has given me issues there and I have read the same from others on boards. Var hitting the kidneys hard despite it's reputation for being mild and safe.

Scary shit if it happens! To be fair though, Var isn't a potent AR ligand like Sdrol so its hepatotoxicity is reduced (big fan of var, it's not too terrible on my lipids fortunately). Noone can actually say how hepatotoxic this low dose of Sdrol might be, but I'd definitely take a good liver stack! And do bloods @Zarati !
Yeah I would recommend 250mg TUDCA AM and PM on any oral. A big sign it’s working for me is when I use TUDCA on orals my appetite is good even on 75mg anadrol a day. Without TUDCA I have appetite loss and heartburn and other mild digestive problems on orals. Never taken sdrol but I hear appetite loss is a big side guys run into which I imagine is from stress to liver.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131