over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You are gonna love it !!!

Let me use a good old sesame street opening:
Todays legs training is sponsored by this fucking video !!!

Fucking AWESOME!

I joined the gym in 1985, I was 16. All iron. There was a small manual treadmill that collected dust..😂 I trained there until it closed in 2011. It was owned by two brothers. One died in 2008 and the other in 2020. Felt like the end of an era, I was close with both of them. The gym culture has changed so much. There was camaraderie back then. People trained hard but had fun! I'm so glad I got to experience that era!!

Can you imagine some of these young twats now a days, walking into Vince Gironda's gym BAHAHAHAHAHAH

my family owned a gym from the mid 80's thru the late 90's. i lived it everyday. i could go on about this topic for hours. in a way the gym culture from then to now has been a direction reflection of society, nothing but downhill.

I joined the gym in 1985, I was 16. All iron. There was a small manual treadmill that collected dust..😂 I trained there until it closed in 2011. It was owned by two brothers. One died in 2008 and the other in 2020. Felt like the end of an era, I was close with both of them. The gym culture has changed so much. There was camaraderie back then. People trained hard but had fun! I'm so glad I got to experience that era!!

I forgot to add, there was no heater or AC! Even when the gym moved to a new location, which had heat and AC, it was never turned on. You would sweat your ass off in the summer and you bundled up in the winter.

One more thing, because it was it was an independently owned gym, the rules were enforced. There was NEVER a dumbbell out of place, no weights left on the equipment and the weight trees were perfect. We took pride in our home!! Today, nobody gives a sh*t. Weights and dumbbells every where...sad. The one brother would warn people and then tell them, "It's my gym, if you don't like the rules, get the f#ck out!" They would quickly change their tune!! Sadly the corporate gyms of today won't enforce much of anything and members don't show the gym any respect.

No celly’s allowed in my home gym!!!!!! Whoooo Hooooo… I havent even even had music playing just been listening to the clanging iron plates and machines banging around.

Sooooooo glad I have a home gym!!!!!

Cage

I got to live a slice of that. I first joined a gym in 1984. I was in OC not, LA so I didn't get to experience the vibe of Gold Venice or anything like that...but it was close here. World Gym in Lake Forest was amazing.

No celly’s allowed in my home gym!!!!!! Whoooo Hooooo… I havent even even had music playing just been listening to the clanging iron plates and machines banging around.

Cage
Don’t think I can do without music. I’m down with no cells etc., but my mind races off like a fat kid in a donut shop if I don’t have music to keep me focused. I envy all that have their own gym and hope some day that I do, too.

Cage
Yeah. I've reached the point where I don't even wear headphones at the gym.
Just focus on my fitness/physique goals, and other life goals.
Music and political commentary are all boring and repetitive.

It will take some serious focus for me to give up music at my gym.

What an awesome clip
Anybody else see Danny Trejo?? Watch the first part specifically the outdoor Venice guys benching. He’s spotting bench first and you see the tattoo and it shoes his face benching.

Reactions: Bio
Another level back then! My gym is close if you use today’s standards, but nowhere as cool as that shit was.

then & now. if i had a gym i would ban cell phones on the gym floor (and i would make no money soooo)
Agreed. Nothing pisses me off more then someone on their phone resting on a machine between sets.

Agreed. Nothing pisses me off more then someone on their phone resting on a machine between sets.
I agree when someone is on their phone for 5+ minutes but a minute or 2 to change songs or log a set is fine by me. I think most offenders fall into the former camp unfortunately.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity