over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

good hair removal product?

Conan21

Kilo Klub Member
alright i hate shaving. Hair grows back too fast and i'm turning myself into a gorilla because it grows back thicker.

I'm just too sexy of a guy to be covered up by hair. lol :D

can someone recommend a good hair removal product or machine? One where you don't have stuble in a day a or two.

stay away from the 4 minute nair i tried it on my whole body and i dont have sensative skin i can be in the sun all day never burn in my life and rarley get razor burn, this shit almost took my skin off and didnt remove any hair after 15 minutes i remeber my inner thighs, NUTS, stomache and chest, had a horrible burnt for the next few 3-5 days.

i shave from now on

The Nair worked fine for me. Sometimes application is the problem... people use too little. Just slather a bunch of the shit on liberally and it works pretty well... for me anyway. I am not a fan of Nair though. It is nice for when you want to remove alot of hair from a small area though. If you haven't shaved your pits in a while or something... it works wonders. So much easier than shaving.

As for stuff that won't leave stubble... I've yet to find a good solution. Waxing can get rather tedius and it's best to have someone else do it for ya... sooo much faster and they miss fewer spots. lol.

I have been curious about those epilators. I had someone use an epilady on me once... hurt like hell and did nothing but pull the hairs like 80 times before anything happened, and then it just tends to break most of the hairs off instead of pulling them out. The new ones are supposed to be much better though... but I've yet to get my hands on one to try out. Maybe pick one up on Ebay or something?

there was a couple they used to advertis in flex but the ads aren't in any of the new ones.

I'm not a big fan of Nair either. It leaves your skin red for 3 days. The first time i used it i missed some spots or some hairs didn't come out or something and Ireapplied the stuff a second time. I had rashes all over arms. litterally burned my skin.

My Ex -Girl friend tried to use Nads on me and i wanted to cry. Hurt so bad and was making me bleed.

Last edited:
Actually, I tried something that I read about on a another board and it worked well. It's a product made for african-american men (I'm white) to keep them from having to shave and get razor bumps. Its a dipilatory like nair, only milder. It's called "Magic" lotion (or cream, I can't remember) and I got it at a local drugstore (CVS, Walgreens, etc) . The stuff is located with the other african-american hair/skin care products. I used it (even on my privates!) and the stuff worked really well, and I had virtually no irritation at all (except maybe a little on my balls, lol!). Much better than Nair or Waxing (my wife waxes my back - ouch!!!) or shaving (no razor burns!). Plus the hair seems to grow back a little slower and I stay smooth a bit longer.

give it a try,

DrG

I

I naired my legs for a photoshoot somehow got nair on my Nuts, Oh my god it hurt so so so so so so so bad. I like nair overall though, Look into Laser hair removal its becoming fairly inexpensive. I am getting my chest, and abs done for around 400$ total, it works pretty good, you do it like 3 times.

nair for men burnt my leggs and that other stuff goes on like wax
and you put a clothe on it and yank hurt like hell so i just shave.

did dr. goodbody just say "even on my privates"?

do you have to go poopie?

just busting your balls (or privates), it sounded funny when I was reading it

jawbreakerkid said:
did dr. goodbody just say "even on my privates"?

do you have to go poopie?

just busting your balls (or privates), it sounded funny when I was reading it

Hey stop busting my nice smooth, silky, white balls! I'm gonna go poopie now... you meanie. :D :D

DrG

Nair for legs, Razor for chest, delts,traps,arms(YES I AM HAIRY!!), and wife for the back w/ good ole Mach 3 razor.LOL

RY

Re: I

vitor said:
I naired my legs for a photoshoot somehow got nair on my Nuts, Oh my god it hurt so so so so so so so bad. I like nair overall though, Look into Laser hair removal its becoming fairly inexpensive. I am getting my chest, and abs done for around 400$ total, it works pretty good, you do it like 3 times.

I 2nd that nair and nuts dont mix.. it was like i dipped them in a bowl of sulphiric acid after it was over with.. anyway the laser I didnt realize was already that cheap I think im going to do my arms/arm pits, so i dont have to shave them forever, eventuelly would like to take care of whole body...

Vitor what company are you using for the laser hair removal or is it a local doc. Does anyone else no a cheap company or place for laser hairemoval. Nothng works for my ingrown hairs.

Having acne on scalp will increase hair loss.
Due to the fact that the hair covers whiteheads on scalp, scalp acne is not visible.
However, it usually comes with pain and discomfort. You will feel it most when you brush or comb the hair.
Inflammation will cause the itchiness, which drives you to scratch the hair.
So the way to get rid of this situation is to get rid of acne.
Aloe vera can be described as one of the traditional and effective home remedies for scalp acne.
In fact, it is used to cope with all types of acne and other skin problems (3).
It is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory to help you overcome annoying symptoms of scalp acne within a short period time.
In addition, the healing compounds in aloe vera partly guarantee that acne does not leave scar.
Another benefit of aloe vera is to strengthen the hair and scalp, which means you get doubled benefits at the same time.
The gel can be applied directly over the scalp and hair.
On the other hand, if you have time, you can mix it with lemon juice before rubbing on scalp.
Remember to take water to rinse your hair and scalp properly after that.
https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-scalp-acne/

1489354152684.jpg

I ordered this off amazon, but I haven't tried it yet. The reviews look promising.

Gillette fusion

I hate Nair, always leaves spots and redness
Razor is the way to go and so does waxing, man up and handle some pain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131