advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good luck to a whole bunch of Pro M athletes competing in San Diego this weekend!

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Several guys and gals from the board are competing this weekend. Rob Roy and Hotfigure as well as a couple of others will be hitting the stage in San Diego. Good luck eveyone and have fun!!

COOL!

Several guys and gals from the board are competing this weekend. Rob Roy and Hotfigure as well as a couple of others will be hitting the stage in San Diego. Good luck eveyone and have fun!!

Good to hear man, hope everyone does well and enjoys the show.

WOW Awesome! ...best of luck to you guys

RJ

Why haven't they been posting pictures and stuff?

Those were some of my favorite threads! Awn tell them to get there asses on here!:)

Good luck!!
I knew she couldn't stay retired! :D

Those were some of my favorite threads! Awn tell them to get there asses on here!:)

I will see if they can post some pics. I know Dusty and HF have been swamped with the stores but hopefully Rob and HF will have two overall trophies and a couple stories to share here in the next couple days.

Good Luck to the Homies!!!!! Yea, why haven't they been posting:(

I just saw Rob Roy won the overall! Another overall for the Pro Muscle family. They dont have the results for figure fully posted so hopefully I will know how Hotfigure did. Congrats guys and gals!

Well....

Here goes...
After I competed in the USA's last july I was battling with much stress mentally, physically and emotionally. I was living the fluctulating weight/discipline w/ diet, training, cardio etc.. Last feb. I was sitting 235lbs. and packed some serious size on with DC training (which I'm starting full blown tomorrow=) Within 16 wks I was at 174lbs. and used a keto diet(way overdieted to make weight) to just find myself depleted mentally and physically and was never capable of filling back out on either end. Needless to say the USA's sent me into a focused whirlwind.. More like a laser beam.. lol.. The day that I got back I hopped on a better diet than I had in my prep. I adopted a lot of the "blood type"(hocas pocas or not) principles just altering macro ratios to my needs. I also started pre breakfast cardio immediately after. My focus was to ressurect a lifestyle that I once had but grew distant from. I also went and got tatt'd with a phoenix on my right wrist(right handed) so that everytime I picked up something not on my diet it reminded me that my DOGSHIT pics from my last showing pop up whenever my name was clicked on mdonline. I see the tatt w/ every rep i press.
8 months of being the furthest from being content with those pics being what was shown of me.
So, end of ramble. Weighed in 14lbs, heavier than 8mo. ago. Now I'll be taking the nessesary time off to hit 198.lbs. I wont step back on stage till at that and I'm in no rush to compete. I wont sacrafice my healthy lifestyle to do it in a rush either. So if it takes 1yr or 5yrs, so be it. I'm content for now;)
I stepped back from all boards/posting even browsing for 8 months to clear my head and get on track. I feel that I'm in a great place now..I have had a new found support and inflence in my life that is nothing short of inspirational, amazing and wonderful. So, guys remember this sport is really a team sport more than an indivdual one.
The overall may have a lil influance at the momment, lol...

Attachments

• frontdoublebi.jpg
    frontdoublebi.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 310
Here goes...
After I competed in the USA's last july I was battling with much stress mentally, physically and emotionally. I was living the fluctulating weight/discipline w/ diet, training, cardio etc.. Last feb. I was sitting 235lbs. and packed some serious size on with DC training (which I'm starting full blown tomorrow=) Within 16 wks I was at 174lbs. and used a keto diet(way overdieted to make weight) to just find myself depleted mentally and physically and was never capable of filling back out on either end. Needless to say the USA's sent me into a focused whirlwind.. More like a laser beam.. lol.. The day that I got back I hopped on a better diet than I had in my prep. I adopted a lot of the "blood type"(hocas pocas or not) principles just altering macro ratios to my needs. I also started pre breakfast cardio immediately after. My focus was to ressurect a lifestyle that I once had but grew distant from. I also went and got tatt'd with a phoenix on my right wrist(right handed) so that everytime I picked up something not on my diet it reminded me that my DOGSHIT pics from my last showing pop up whenever my name was clicked on mdonline. I see the tatt w/ every rep i press.
8 months of being the furthest from being content with those pics being what was shown of me.
So, end of ramble. Weighed in 14lbs, heavier than 8mo. ago. Now I'll be taking the nessesary time off to hit 198.lbs. I wont step back on stage till at that and I'm in no rush to compete. I wont sacrafice my healthy lifestyle to do it in a rush either. So if it takes 1yr or 5yrs, so be it. I'm content for now;)
I stepped back from all boards/posting even browsing for 8 months to clear my head and get on track. I feel that I'm in a great place now..I have had a new found support and inflence in my life that is nothing short of inspirational, amazing and wonderful. So, guys remember this sport is really a team sport more than an indivdual one.
The overall may have a lil influance at the momment, lol...

Awesome Rob, Glad to see things are getting straightened out all the way around!

Good to see you back on track RobRoy!
You know your always welcome here and its good to see you back.

WOW! Congrats on a great showing that brought you the overall, Rob, but even more on the mental strenght you displayed during those 8 months to come back better than ever... that's really something to be proud about. :)

By the way... those quads my God! :eek:

How did Hotfigure place?

WOW! Congrats on a great showing that brought you the overall, Rob, but even more on the mental strenght you displayed during those 8 months to come back better than ever... that's really something to be proud about. :)

By the way... those quads my God! :eek:

How did Hotfigure place?

Let's just put it this way, figure is very confusing this year and where I had hoped that the bikini division would redirect figure standards, I have yet to see of that. I had her as the overall and not cause she's ma dawg, but her physique is just amazing and gets penalized for her hard work and inspiration to so many people. She was 2nd in both open n masters to the overall champ.

Attachments

• evinrobsandiegoopen.jpg
    evinrobsandiegoopen.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 301
wow

great job Rob....to bounce back like that is an amazing feeling.......you look great always......even at the USA....dont be too hard on yourself

Rob, good to see you back buddy and a BIG congrats on the overall win. If and when things settle down give me a shout.

Hotfigure....she looks phenominal as always. Im so happy she keeps competing although her placings aren't showing what a grea physique she has.

Both look great, I think it would be cool to compete with my wife....Legs are thick.

Both look great, I think it would be cool to compete with my wife....Legs are thick.

LOL... No, not my wife, well as Dusty would prob say "she's my 2nd wife";)

::ction-sm Congratulations on the win and the new focus! You both looked great!

Awn, Hott, rajj, Phidi, phil, main, mr G,
Thanks for the positive feed back. I look up to all of you guys and it means a lot to have the support!

::ction-sm Congratulations on the win and the new focus! You both looked great!

Thnx Girl! You're always the most refreshing with your words of encouragement.

JT, thnx a lot for the PM and we'll have updates..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws