over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got a cold

Jensen

Newbies
Hey guys,

So yeah i'm running right now (Test E), and I just started my cycle. Maybe 2-3 weeks in. Anyways, after I did my first pin, i got a cold. I know that steroids spread infection like wildfire, so I stopped taking right away. I stayed off for like 2 weeks or so and when I didn't have any symptoms, I started pinning again. After about 2-3 weeks, my throat is starting to hurt again, sometimes i feel a slight pain in drawing a breath on my right side (could just be muscle strain though). So, should I stop pinning, and get rid of this as soon as possible, or should I just keep going?

Thanks for the info guys!

Take care,

Mike

Hey guys,

So yeah i'm running right now (Test E), and I just started my cycle. Maybe 2-3 weeks in. Anyways, after I did my first pin, i got a cold. I know that steroids spread infection like wildfire, so I stopped taking right away. I stayed off for like 2 weeks or so and when I didn't have any symptoms, I started pinning again. After about 2-3 weeks, my throat is starting to hurt again, sometimes i feel a slight pain in drawing a breath on my right side (could just be muscle strain though). So, should I stop pinning, and get rid of this as soon as possible, or should I just keep going?

Thanks for the info guys!

Take care,

Mike

WHERE in gods name did you hear this? This is NOT TRUE, steroids do not spread infection like wildfire.

Also starting then stopping then starting your test, what your doing is completely screwing up your test levels. Once you introduce synthetic test your natural test production stops. Based on what you said you stopped injects for 2 weeks, so your test level dropped like a rock. Then you pinned again, feel sick, and wonder if you should stop?

Honestly it sounds like you need to do some more research on what steroids do and dont do. Why not post up your full stats

wt
bf%
lift history
cycle history
diet
goals

and your current cycle, and we can take it from there.

:cool:

Ever heard of test flu?

Oh I guess that doesn't stand for all types of steroids. An oversimplification by me. It's actually Corticosteroids (crap!) that make infections harder to fight with the way they alter the immune system's ability to do its job. :( Guess I spoke way too soon and way too general.

Yeah I stopped after my first pin, and my cycle is still going on right now after that initial pause. Here's my stats:

Ht: 5'11''
Wt: 192lbs
Bf%:not too sure. probably around 11-13
Cycle history: this is my second cycle. I ran both the same (10 weeks test E)
Diet: usually around 3500-3750kcal depending on the day (I try to go 20% fat 40% carb and 40% protein)
Goals: I'd like to end up gaining a solid 10 pounds from the cycle.

Thanks for the help drob!

Take care,

Mike

Just read about it. Crap.

I got the "test flu" for my first two or three cycles that included test. I got over it after about 6 weeks of my first cycle, then got it again on my second for the first couple weeks.. You get immune to it after a while, well at least i did, some people never do. And some people never get test flu at all.

I got the "test flu" for my first two or three cycles that included test. I got over it after about 6 weeks of my first cycle, then got it again on my second for the first couple weeks.. You get immune to it after a while, well at least i did, some people never do. And some people never get test flu at all.

Flu Free :D :D

test Flu is interesting. I sometimes get like a fever where I sweat while
I sleep, kind of achy and skin hurts.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic