over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got script for pramipexole- amazed!

0o0o0o

Banned
So went into my general care physician, and told him that I was feeling depressed. I told him I had been reading up on pramipexole. He prescribed it and I am titrating up on dose.

AAS had given me serious gynecomastia and libido issues. Now after prescribed 100% remission of these side effects... I have been on three weeks

Week 1 .125mg 3x a day
Week 2 .250mg 3x a day
Week 3 .375mg 3x a day
Until 1.5mg 3x a day

I am feeling much less depressed. And since I started taking pramipexole I have increased weight by 10 pounds... lean muscle ...(i'm guessing that increase in growth hormone AAS in system as well.)

Pramipexole from online resource did not nearly compare to what I was prescribed from the pharmacy... A total night and day difference.... I wish I knew about this drug six years ago it totally gave back my sex life

Good deal man. Where you taking liquid or tab form prior? If tab, UG or pharmacy? Glad you're feeling better.

I had gotten the original pramipexole from research website in liquid form.
It's not from a sponsor on here though.

gh_zps74694177.jpg

prolactin1_zps4df047e8.jpg

prolactinchart_zps39e1de7b.jpg

Thanks for posting. I too may ask my doc about this. I'm not depressed but I have the tren mood most of the year, presumably from high prolactin. Idk for sure since I don't check prolactin levels I'm just presuming this is the cause.

If Prolactin is way out of control due to tren (or high dose of another 19nor) then I can see this having an impact. Otherwise, I'm skeptical of prami/caber having a major impact on mood or anything else other than bringing prolactin in range and some sexual benefits we all know about. If your dopamine is chronically low, perhaps. But I would go other routes than D2 agonist administration chronically. I think its dangerous advice to recommend this as a life/mood altering supplement to use year round.

There are a LOT of reasons why using a potent dopamine receptor agonist on a constant basis can BE BAD. I would use with caution and not make it part of your protocol year round. It has been used as an adjunct to SSRI drugs as there is some evidence that it reduces side effects of those drugs (low libido and anorgasmia). However, this application doesnt seem too common and there is certainly not much to support its use as a primary means of mood enhancement, etc. like a first line SSRI.

In two studies published in the New England Journal of Medicine cabergoline was implicated along with pergolide in causing valvular heart disease.
Link 1
Link 2

Augmentation/dependence is another issue in about 7% of frequent users. With augmentation the brain becomes more and more dependent on these dopamine drugs. The brain does not see “ropinirole” or “pramipexole”, it see these drugs as just more dopamine in the system. Essentially over time the brain, seeing all this extra dopamine, decides it does not need to make as much. So the brain starts turning back its own natural production of dopamine and grows increasingly dependent on these drug, which mimic dopamine. So the patient essentially develops increasing physical dependence on the drug. If the patient reduces the drug or tries to stop the drug, the patient’s greatest fear of severe RLS is realized. Source: Dopamine Drugs and Possible Side Effects | The Johns Hopkins Center for Restless Legs Syndrome

Last edited:
Yawn... Bullshit.

Oth, please elaborate. Which part of the thread do u disagree with, op or gibro?? Thanks.
OP's definitely. Every now and then a person can get their GP to script them something crazy like prami. Okay. But as GI said, and even further, NO WAY it reversed is gyno, elevated his mood, made his dick harder, helped him gain 10lb of muscle... etc... yea... LOL

Cmon... it's a dopamine agonist for crying out loud - not a miracle drug. Search and you'll find this guy probably selling the stuff somewhere.

He'll probably give you a fat link if you send him a pm...

Last edited:
So went into my general care physician, and told him that I was feeling depressed. I told him I had been reading up on pramipexole. He prescribed it and I am titrating up on dose.

AAS had given me serious gynecomastia and libido issues. Now after prescribed 100% remission of these side effects... I have been on three weeks

Week 1 .125mg 3x a day
Week 2 .250mg 3x a day
Week 3 .375mg 3x a day
Until 1.5mg 3x a day

I am feeling much less depressed. And since I started taking pramipexole I have increased weight by 10 pounds... lean muscle ...(i'm guessing that increase in growth hormone AAS in system as well.)

Pramipexole from online resource did not nearly compare to what I was prescribed from the pharmacy... A total night and day difference.... I wish I knew about this drug six years ago it totally gave back my sex life

LMAO if anyone believes this hahahaha

OTH beat me to it

LMAO if anyone believes this hahahaha

OTH beat me to it
I wish you would have. I get so tired of crushing peoples' dreams of magic in a pill.

Although, I will say - fuck prami! Cabergoline is very nice! It's not the end to your gyno, depression, or libido, but it sure helps you have a lot of "ropes" (contractions) during an orgasm. In other words, you can blow for an almost fainting amount of time. Even better, you'll be good to go in a few minutes after!

Ok to to the OP, there is no way you gained 10 pounds lean muscle from prami alone and even on gear i doubt you gained 10 pounds lean muscle in three weeks.

I agree prami plays a role in GH release if taken correctly as I do the same but come on dont post false hoods

Nice edit job OTH. A real "clean up." Wow, this place is heavily censored. Borderline abuse of power to be real honest with you. LOL. No rules violated there, just honest criticism of the tone here.

Last edited:

Week 1 .125mg 3x a day
Week 2 .250mg 3x a day
Week 3 .375mg 3x a day
Until 1.5mg 3x a day

Do you get tired from dosing pramipexole in the morning and afternoon? I just started it a week ago. They say .5mg releases 4ius of HGH. My sleep has been shit on it, but I feel so much happier and more social. It got rid of the depression I was going through. My sex drive is way up! Orgasms are extremely powerful!!!
Only negative is I toss and turn all night. Pramipexole is a strong somatostatin inhibitor so stacking it with HGH, GHRH, and GHRP really kicks up the total HGH in your system. I dose it at night only so far. Also, have your taken it preworkout? If so, how did your workout go?

Nice edit job OTH. Wow this place is heavily censored. Borderline abuse of power to be real honest with you. LOL. No rules violated there, just honest criticism of the tone here.
I felt bad after I read your post in full. And it's not heavily censored you tool, it's moderated.

Get that? "Moderate"?

Consult ref. materials as necessary.

I'm giving you a warning anyway.

I felt bad after I read your post in full. And it's not heavily censored you tool, it's moderated.

Get that? "Moderate"?

Consult ref. materials as necessary.

I'm giving you a warning anyway.

Well, I really dont want to get temp banned, but I gotta just point out some reality here.

You slipped up, looked like a power tripping MOD, then swept it under the rug like it never happened because you can. You could have just said, my bad, I didn't read your message in full. Instead, you changed history. That's censorship. There were no rules violated that called for any of it. It was just unflattering to you.

Moderation is when you enforce rules and keep the peace on the board. It's not complete content control when you disagree with a point or regret how you handled a situation later. I see a lot of the OTHER type of "control" going on here. I'm just being real honest with you, man. That is point blank what happened and I am not trying to be a smart ass. If you think I deserve a temp. ban for that then so be it. I just dont like what I am seeing here often. Board has a lot of potential as an information resource but its very heavily censored and I see MODs abusing their power often. I guess the saying is true, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I post here often and try to make quality contributions. I love this forum. I guess I want to protect its integrity. If this voice of dissent calls for a temp. ban then do what you have to do. But I wish you would leave my message intact.

Last edited:
If Prolactin is way out of control due to tren (or high dose of another 19nor) then I can see this having an impact. Otherwise, I'm skeptical of prami/caber having a major impact on mood or anything else other than bringing prolactin in range and some sexual benefits we all know about. If your dopamine is chronically low, perhaps. But I would go other routes than D2 agonist administration chronically. I think its dangerous advice to recommend this as a life/mood altering supplement to use year round.

There are a LOT of reasons why using a potent dopamine receptor agonist on a constant basis can BE BAD. I would use with caution and not make it part of your protocol year round. It has been used as an adjunct to SSRI drugs as there is some evidence that it reduces side effects of those drugs (low libido and anorgasmia). However, this application doesnt seem too common and there is certainly not much to support its use as a primary means of mood enhancement, etc. like a first line SSRI.

In two studies published in the New England Journal of Medicine cabergoline was implicated along with pergolide in causing valvular heart disease.
Link 1
Link 2

Augmentation/dependence is another issue in about 7% of frequent users. With augmentation the brain becomes more and more dependent on these dopamine drugs. The brain does not see “ropinirole” or “pramipexole”, it see these drugs as just more dopamine in the system. Essentially over time the brain, seeing all this extra dopamine, decides it does not need to make as much. So the brain starts turning back its own natural production of dopamine and grows increasingly dependent on these drug, which mimic dopamine. So the patient essentially develops increasing physical dependence on the drug. If the patient reduces the drug or tries to stop the drug, the patient’s greatest fear of severe RLS is realized. Source: Dopamine Drugs and Possible Side Effects | The Johns Hopkins Center for Restless Legs Syndrome
What if you only use it at night? The half life of pramipexole is 8-12 hours. Do you feel a dependence will occur if you run it once a day while on high doses of deca, npp, tren, trestolone acetate? I'm new to prami. My sleep is horrible but I'm a lot happier all day.

What if you only use it at night? The half life of pramipexole is 8-12 hours. Do you feel a dependence will occur if you run it once a day while on high doses of deca, npp, tren, trestolone acetate? I'm new to prami. My sleep is horrible but I'm a lot happier all day.

General consensus seems to be a preference for nighttime dosage due to side effects such as nausea and drowsiness (caber is said to cause nausea less than prami). I always choose to use pharm grade caber. As for dependence, in our application, when ONLY using the 19nor it's probably not much of an issue. If you get on a D2 agonist ED or E3D for a year straight, it could be. I do not think using it ONLY on cycle will cause dependence issues and any that occur would equalize rather quickly I'd guess. OP seemed to imply chronic usage almost like a SSRI for mood enhancement. I do not agree with that usage and agree with OTH said. lol

Last edited:

any kind of dopamine agonist is going to have this effect.

the dependence is simply a result of a negative feedback loop and the body trying to stay at homeostasis, just like with what can happen with aas.

to avoid the problems sleeping it would be better to take a dopamine agonist early in the day.

the other side effects, like compulsive behavior are simply a result of elevated dopamine levels, there are other physical side effects to take into account as well.

the best theory is to simply cycle on and off of them.

I use dopamine agonists for several different reasons but I am hesitant to use them year round, I use for a while then go off and repeat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131