over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got script for pramipexole- amazed!

He's online but it says he's "banned". Is that possible?

Do you get tired from dosing pramipexole in the morning and afternoon? I just started it a week ago. They say .5mg releases 4ius of HGH. My sleep has been shit on it, but I feel so much happier and more social. It got rid of the depression I was going through. My sex drive is way up! Orgasms are extremely powerful!!!
Only negative is I toss and turn all night. Pramipexole is a strong somatostatin inhibitor so stacking it with HGH, GHRH, and GHRP really kicks up the total HGH in your system. I dose it at night only so far. Also, have your taken it preworkout? If so, how did your workout go?

First time administration of a DA will cause a spike in GH. But you wont get the same results daily. You may get a slight GH benifit from them. Prami tends to cause more insomnia and nausea. And tends to cause more compulsive behavior.

any kind of dopamine agonist is going to have this effect.

the dependence is simply a result of a negative feedback loop and the body trying to stay at homeostasis, just like with what can happen with aas.

to avoid the problems sleeping it would be better to take a dopamine agonist early in the day.

the other side effects, like compulsive behavior are simply a result of elevated dopamine levels, there are other physical side effects to take into account as well.

the best theory is to simply cycle on and off of them.

I use dopamine agonists for several different reasons but I am hesitant to use them year round, I use for a while then go off and repeat.

Taking it upon waking won't make you too tired to function? I cool being tired at work but don't want to be tired and weak at the gym. That's my only fear.

First time administration of a DA will cause a spike in GH. But you wont get the same results daily. You may get a slight GH benifit from them. Prami tends to cause more insomnia and nausea. And tends to cause more compulsive behavior.

Sounds like clonidine HCL that I was on for high bp. The HGH release is only short term, not chronic. Thank you for telling me this. I won't use it too frequently.

He's online in the banned forum. He hasn't logged out. The banned forum has some interesting things to read but it's boring as fuck!!!!!!'

I think we have a free speech resistance fighter on the inside. I appear unbanned. Coup d'état?

viva_la_resistance_by_anathema931.jpg

My faith in PM is restored! Thank you! I'm not here to stir shit up. Just voicing a concern for the good of the forum/membership and its long-term vitality. I'm leaving this subject alone now.

Last edited:
Taking it upon waking won't make you too tired to function? I cool being tired at work but don't want to be tired and weak at the gym. That's my only fear.

ive taken it during the day without any issue, though I can take most anything and not be too tired to function.lol!

dopamine agonist typically result in me having more energy as a result of elevated dopamine levels.

prami often has more sides then say caber but I really didn't notice many, especially starting low and working your way up.

I should have saved all that money and just took prami! I loved the dizziness and nausea. That's probably why I didn't gain 10lb of pure lean mass in three weeks like everyone else does... using prami.

Yes, the underbelly of PM. The Isle of the Damned we call it. It's our own form of extraordinary rendition.

G.I.Blow, I wasn't trying to censor you. You called out a mistake and I fixed it. Next time keep your mouth shut and that won't happen. I don't even remember what it was now. That really rubbed you the wrong way didn't it? Did you feel censored? Cmon, keep your chin up, it'll be alright. There, there.

There, there.

Pramipexole is easy to get a script from by going to a sleep doc. During sleep test, pretend you have restless legs.

It's deff increased my libido, and gives me rock hard boners. The negative sides are horrible though, I feel like shit for alt east 24 hrs, and have chills and a slight fever.

i've been on prami for more than a year now, i use it mostly for resless leg but i do like what it does for my libido. one thing that i have notice is I need to take more to to get the same effect, I also tried to get off of it because it seemed to worsen my allergies but couldn't get off , had to find something to replace it with or I couldn't sleep for days, finally got a bit of sleep on trazodone but then gave up and went back on prami.

I wish you would have. I get so tired of crushing peoples' dreams of magic in a pill.

Although, I will say - fuck prami! Cabergoline is very nice! It's not the end to your gyno, depression, or libido, but it sure helps you have a lot of "ropes" (contractions) during an orgasm. In other words, you can blow for an almost fainting amount of time. Even better, you'll be good to go in a few minutes after!

Sounds like I need to get myself some caber :D

For what its worth, US pharma Caber is the only thing that got rid of my gyno. Prior to taking it, my prolactin levels were mid normal range. Go figure. But it is possible...I have a script for adex and nolva as well....nothing touched the gyno quite like caber. No clue how this happened, but it did.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131