over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

thats fucked. H-Town and all the wards are cracking. I have had numerous attempts on my life, been shot at plenty, it makes you different, disillusioned and hardened. Everyone is packing in texas though open carry that's a trip, he's lucky you didn't dump on him POS I bet he knew there was a kid in the car. Mfers walk into QuikMart strapped and pull up with a harley in sandles and no helmet. But ya G road raging around your kid is selfish, I have done it and it's embarrassing, especially if your kid knows what's up. "Cool Heads Prevail" count your blessings.
Yeah I barely go into Houston let alone Southside or the southwest side.
I stay in the country with the necks.
Sad to say but my problems and confrontations barely come from "racist" cops or civilians.
Actually the number is zero.
Confrontations usually come from those who share the same ethnicity as me. Understood race isn't the main topic here but its been mentioned. So i share my experience.

thats fucked. H-Town and all the wards are cracking. I have had numerous attempts on my life, been shot at plenty, it makes you different, disillusioned and hardened. Everyone is packing in texas though open carry that's a trip, he's lucky you didn't dump on him POS I bet he knew there was a kid in the car. Mfers walk into QuikMart strapped and pull up with a harley in sandles and no helmet. But ya G road raging around your kid is selfish, I have done it and it's embarrassing, especially if your kid knows what's up. "Cool Heads Prevail" count your blessings.
Didn't you used to sell prepped meal services? Or maybe you were repping your wife's company?
I think I remember you from the OLM days circa 2005 or so

So I would just like to say when your on the road be careful if you live in Houston area it’s crazy everywhere but nuts here
Some dude got up on me I couldn’t see his grill that’s how far up on my car he was at 80 miles an hr
I barley brake checked he goes around me tries to side swipe me and further up the road I pull over and he pulled o er in front of me like 400 feet
I decided to just move on as I approached I saw a gun come out of the window and BANG BANG BANG and I swerved to get out of the way my 19 month old daughter was in her car seat on the side he shot into my car missed her head by 8”
Plastic from my car hit me everywhere my daughter was fine
The cops took the bullets out of my car
And they found the car did gun powder test on it and I’m still waiting for the arrest call
This was 6 days ago and mentally I’m so fucked up I still get emotional never in my wildest imagination could come up with something like that
he lay and waited premeditated and tried to kill me because of his road rage
forgive me for such a long post I left out so much

Wait. So unless you drive a right hand drive car he had to pass you on the right?......do you see a problem here?

Obviously doesn't excuse gunshots. But gtfo of the fast lane when someone wants to haul. That's actual law in Texas I do believe

So I would just like to say when your on the road be careful if you live in Houston area it’s crazy everywhere but nuts here
Some dude got up on me I couldn’t see his grill that’s how far up on my car he was at 80 miles an hr
I barley brake checked he goes around me tries to side swipe me and further up the road I pull over and he pulled o er in front of me like 400 feet
I decided to just move on as I approached I saw a gun come out of the window and BANG BANG BANG and I swerved to get out of the way my 19 month old daughter was in her car seat on the side he shot into my car missed her head by 8”
Plastic from my car hit me everywhere my daughter was fine
The cops took the bullets out of my car
And they found the car did gun powder test on it and I’m still waiting for the arrest call
This was 6 days ago and mentally I’m so fucked up I still get emotional never in my wildest imagination could come up with something like that
he lay and waited premeditated and tried to kill me because of his road rage
forgive me for such a long post I left out so much
Maybe you shouldn't be brake checking people? Did u think about that considering you had your daughter in the car? You literally dodged a bullet. Hope you learned that you NEVER know what is going through someone's head or why they are in a hurry. Imagine if your daughter was shot and died, would it have been worth it to not get out of the way?

Doesn't matter.
Probably has to do with courtesy and understanding that some people have a higher sense of urgency than others
having courtesy, or urgency doesnt necessitate any action while driving, including anger if youre inconvenienced. why bother? again: who cares. uncontrollable situations causing anger? how does it help, and what does it change? you released the anger, and then? what outcome came from it? what good comes from it? think about how classy and professional you must look when others are observing you: in your fit of rage........over traffic.

no thank you, hard pass

ive been in so many road rage incidents, some were my fault, some were theirs.
ive chased idiots down who pulled out in front of me, or they cut me off, or flipped me off....yes i got a .357 or sometimes a .44 with me. no i never used it. tire irons came into play twice, my 2ft piece of #8 rebar once.
ive watched guys who stopped in the middle of the road in front of me go at it.
but no time did rounds fly, or people get seriously hurt.
i was younger and stupid. a choice between being a pussy who did nothing and having to live with that memory of backing down and being treated like a cunt...or acting and then regretting that too. especially when a little kid popped his head up and looked at me being as asshole to his parent. so low.
now? i will get mad yes. but my self control is much better. plus im 51 and dont need the drama. or getting arrested or having my car smashed up. and in northeast ohio we're full of right wingnuts carrying. and dewine just made it even easier to shoot people and get away with it so it may end up a mess now.

It's not just Houston man , every couple days we have some assholes shooting on the interstate here in New Orleans.
You have to assume every dickhead on the road is going to do exactly what this guy did and there you have two options.
#1) any time you have an agressive driver just get the hell away from them and do not provoke them in any way.
#2) be aggressive as they are but be willing to take the fight to them , BUT , be willing to accept the consequences whether it be getting shot or going to prison for shooting them.
If the case with the child in the car anything other than option 1 is pure idiocy
I was told same thing by a chick friend whos NOPD

a choice between being a pussy who did nothing and having to live with that memory of backing down and being treated like a cunt...or acting and then regretting that too. especially when a little kid popped his head up and looked at me being as asshole to his parent. so low.
the fundamental disagreement. IMO you are are more of a pussy to resort to violence, and DO Something, taking the easy way which is to react instead of think. More "MAN"ly to be stoic and realize the value you have, and what you always have to loose, importantly your self respect. how can you respect yourself if you were to hurt someone for cutting you off, or riding your bumper......

if People treat you like a cunt, for being honorable, which I honestly dont exactly know what you mean by that when you say "like a cunt", , why would hang around those people in the first place. Again we are talking about traffic here. traffic

the tire irons pipe guns or whatever else dont lead to a win. Ask the OP. he was the victim of some tough guy who thought the way to show how strong they were. how right they must be on the road. what did they win or gain? sounds like stupidity, leading to damage that will linger, and may lead to more stupidity and violence. For what

So you were doing 80 in a 65 zone with your little daughter in the car with you?

Where I live, that is actually normal(non rush hour) on the freeways.

right.. i spend a good amount of time on the west coast(san diego and the bay)
80mph in the fast lane is 'slow'(when traffic is free flowing of course)

Many do that where I live to and I am one of them. But when I have passengers I figure my #1 responsibility is getting them to our destination safely. And not asserting my authority by brake checking some one that is driving aggressively which can often raise the amount of anger.

Hey Champ00..Thanks to God that your kid and you are okay. I live here in the midwest and yes..we have all of these guys driving in those big black pick up trucks all pimped up with those huge wheels on..the overwhelming majority of them drive extremely aggressively and I would assume ALL of them are packing heat and are not hesitating to use it at any given time. Some of them are probably intoxicated and drunk.
And with that being said..any of us can take these guys down EASILY in the octagon. But on the road..you can be the strongest boxer in the world..doesnt mean SH!T..these guys use their pick up trucks and their heat as weapons.
Let this be a lesson to you...it's NEVER worth it to be on the fast lane when your family is in the car with you..no matter how far your road trip is...NEVER. That's where all of the crazies go on. Always stay on the right lane. So what..it may take slightly longer to reach your destination..but a funeral procession takes much longer. I always humbly remind myself that.
I even stay on the right lane when I'm by myself. And ever since I have been doing that..I have never had a problem with any drivers out there..thanks to God. The problem always and always stems from the fact that you have all of these extremely aggressive drivers that ALWAYS drive on the left lane on the freeways..always ready to run anybody and everybody over (and they WILL) Let me get this thing straight. They are NOT tough. Most of them have physically deformed bodies..suffer from severe mental illnesses..have PTSD..things have happened to them..have been through hell and back over and over..methheads...dopeheads..etc etc..you name it. They are suicidal and are ready to die...and it does NOT help the fact that they are intoxicated. And they are using YOU as their outlet to die. Stay away from them as you would stay away from the devil himself. They will ALWAYS get their day and it always has happened and always will happen. Every dog has his day brother.
Always stay away from them...never ever even look at them..stay away from them..and do NOT get involved. They want trouble and thats why they are out there driving like that.
And brother..may God give you the victory and put this man who shot at you and your kid to justice.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws