over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got the job offer!

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I got the a job offer from the company I have been wanting to get with for about four years now. I will be starting out as a engineer but will be informed today where my location will be and the "actual" title of my position: Office Engineer, Field Engineer, etc.

Possible Locations:
Balitmore
New Orleans
Atlanta
Tampa
Miami

Being I am only 22 years old, I do not have a preference. I am young and have my whole life ahead of me, so why not venture out and see new things.
Also, I will be graduating December 11 @11:00, tomorrow. I am very excited and this will be a great accomplishment for me. Just wanted to share this with some of you.

I got the a job offer from the company I have been wanting to get with for about four years now. I will be starting out as a engineer but will be informed today where my location will be and the "actual" title of my position: Office Engineer, Field Engineer, etc.

Possible Locations:
Balitmore
New Orleans
Atlanta
Tampa
Miami

Being I am only 22 years old, I do not have a preference. I am young and have my whole life ahead of me, so why not venture out and see new things.
Also, I will be graduating December 11 @11:00, tomorrow. I am very excited and this will be a great accomplishment for me. Just wanted to share this with some of you.

Read a while back Atlanta was a great city for single people. But Miami sure does have alot of hot women. Barely clothed.

Read a while back Atlanta was a great city for single people. But Miami sure does have alot of hot women. Barely clothed.

HA! Well, I am not single. I have actually been with the same young lady for 6.5 years now. I started dating her when she was 14 years old, now she is 21 years old. She is VERY supportive and FULLY understand the position I am in. However, she still has another 1.5-2 years left for her accounting degree. Then she is thinking of pursuing to get her CPA. By then I am hoping I will have a home office for when a job wraps up, I will be located there so I can have a focal point for my home/family.

congratulations man, i wish you the best luck. The only city on there i can speak to is baltimore. It is a definite blast there!!!

Possible Locations:
Balitmore
New Orleans
Atlanta
Tampa
Miami

That is great news and you have a good outlook. Trust me do the move thing whil eyou are young, you can always go back later... Congrats, now reward yourself and keep trucking forward!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131