over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great News Guys and Gals!!!!!!!

workhard2121

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank everyone for your support and help on the board, from every member to sponsor that has helped me out in some form or manner.

About 2 months ago my ex and I split up. She was moving away and we decided the long distance thing would not work. Well this weekend I found out she is 16 weeks pregnant and we are having a child together!!!!!!

I am so excited and thrilled. When we were apart you guys kept me together. Phil and ergo brought me aboard, which they dont know, but it was the biggest savior to me. I needed to be part of something that I believed in, to help others, in order to take my mind off of not having my ex in my life. I really was having a hard time handling not being with her, she truly was and is the love of my life.

She is back and we are officially working on things. We both love each other beyond words and want to have this family together. I just had to share it with all my brothers on here, Im so excited and needed to say thanks to everyone on here. I have a long road ahead of me, but I know there are some great fathers on here if I ever need advice. We should find out in a couple weeks the sex and Ill be sure to let you all know!!!

Thanks guys!!! :D

Man big Kudos to you :D , I left the love of my life and there haven't a bigger stress on me. Been lifting like a bull because she is on my mind and I'm enjoying the pain I feel when I lift.

Cheers,

M

Congrats, I hope it all works out. :)

Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank everyone for your support and help on the board, from every member to sponsor that has helped me out in some form or manner.

About 2 months ago my ex and I split up. She was moving away and we decided the long distance thing would not work. Well this weekend I found out she is 16 weeks pregnant and we are having a child together!!!!!!

I am so excited and thrilled. When we were apart you guys kept me together. Phil and ergo brought me aboard, which they dont know, but it was the biggest savior to me. I needed to be part of something that I believed in, to help others, in order to take my mind off of not having my ex in my life. I really was having a hard time handling not being with her, she truly was and is the love of my life.

She is back and we are officially working on things. We both love each other beyond words and want to have this family together. I just had to share it with all my brothers on here, Im so excited and needed to say thanks to everyone on here. I have a long road ahead of me, but I know there are some great fathers on here if I ever need advice. We should find out in a couple weeks the sex and Ill be sure to let you all know!!!

We all hope it works out and can not even imagine what a gift this really was for you. We would remiss not to recognize how a guy some love to hate ( just like us ) was used to help you in your time of need. This board has those stories, and not one of us is perfect, but the easiest way to feel good about oneself and ones business is to look around and see if you could not be adding to the stories about a board whos members, mods and sources do care about others and put their money where there mouth is.

Judging Phils mouth, he must have alot of money!!!

Good job Phil!

IPG

Big step brother. My first little girl is currently on the way! Good luck to you, and I hope everything works out with the gf!

BEAST

Thats awesome dude, congrats. Get some sleep now while u still can

congrats man, everything happens for a reason

Thaanks for sharing. I like happy endings/beginnings.
God Bless you and your family

That's how we roll round Ergopep place! Congrats man!!!! That's great news!! Le's get the little one on some DES straight away!! JK:)

Phil,

You know we went to go back and edit the post as we were sure you and maybe others would interpret it differently then we meant it to be.

But Big A just wants us to own our words so what can any of us do anymore?

We were trying to say you are an asshole, but a good asshole if it helps!

Your friends at IPGEAR!

Seriously, the game is a long journey and all the blips give way to who you really are if people are watching.

Anyone who only knows the page, or the chapter, does not know the book and is uninformed or illiterate.

IPGEAR

Last edited:
Brother, that is AWESOME news!! Children are blessings, I'm having my first in march and I'm as thrilled as you are! Get your training and rest in now though:D
Peace to you,
M2M:cool:

Hey guys,

You obviously love this girl so I wish you two the very best of luck.

Thanks everyone! Your all the best and especially you Phil, you big asshole ;)

Im trying to get as much rest and hit the gym like an animal while I can. She just got over a blood clot and we're praying nothing like that happens again. She is in pain almost every night which sucks, shes extremely tiny so her stomach getting bigger is hell for her.

This journey will be great, but certainly isnt going to be easy!

By the way Phil Im expecting you and O to pump my kid full of some DES. He will be like a lab rat... well bear, since he was conceived while I was on a lot of gear :headbang:

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits