over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth principles for beginners

very good info been working out for sixmonths so i need all the advise i can get

Thank You

Seriously Thank You .... What an eye opener on the info on Training. And the heads-up on the Gear info... all new guys need to read this ...:headbang:

Hi BigA Fantastic read, i followed a very similar 3 day per-wk split as you recommended it worked brilliant, i ate averything during this phase of starting out, i went from 11st to around 18st in 4yrs infact begining of 2nd yr training, i damaged a rotator cuff, coudent do any upper body movements, just squat for 18mths went from 80kg to 240kg (more than doing now) & actually put nearly 2" on each arm just from squating. just from training hard consistant and food no supplys nothing, Anyway im looking to use a creatine but unfortunatly only supply ive used in past was creatine monohydrate wich had no effect any suggestions,
Also i have a theory on releasing natural insulin so i can absorb more nutrients
What if after cardio/workout i spike insulin levels with simple carbs then take 10 whole eggs boiled n cooled with 30-50g whey, 100g beef blended up 50/50 water & soya milk.& drink:)

Thanks bro I'm going to give that split a go for awhile, I've been doing everything wrong. Thanks!!

Awesome tips here. Very interesting take on training. Might try this in the future.

I've been training on and off for years... For the past 2 years I have been very dedicated to training, diet, supplementation, etc.

I started the workout Big A lined out here 2 weeks ago and am following it to a "T". I have found that if you do it the way he states, it is actually pretty intense, even if you have been training for a while.

There is so much good information on this site, this info is a gem for anyone trying to put on the muscle! Like I said, I follow it exactly as he lined out and am very impressed! It gets your heart-rate going and the sweat dripping and... it's real... unlike the bullshit workouts in flex or the other magazines.

The key is intensity with the workout. You can't stop and bullshit with the other gym rats... you gotta bust it out. I keep a log and keep track of my time so I make sure that I get in and get out quick... leaves my body feeling like "what the hell just happened!" Quick, intense, heavy but follow it exactly as he states, even the rep speed.

Thanks Big A!!! I have been stuck doing set after set and getting nowhere! I already see a difference in 2 weeks with this! It was a definite plateau buster for me!

I've been training on and off for years... For the past 2 years I have been very dedicated to training, diet, supplementation, etc.

I started the workout Big A lined out here 2 weeks ago and am following it to a "T". I have found that if you do it the way he states, it is actually pretty intense, even if you have been training for a while.

There is so much good information on this site, this info is a gem for anyone trying to put on the muscle! Like I said, I follow it exactly as he lined out and am very impressed! It gets your heart-rate going and the sweat dripping and... it's real... unlike the bullshit workouts in flex or the other magazines.

The key is intensity with the workout. You can't stop and bullshit with the other gym rats... you gotta bust it out. I keep a log and keep track of my time so I make sure that I get in and get out quick... leaves my body feeling like "what the hell just happened!" Quick, intense, heavy but follow it exactly as he states, even the rep speed.

Thanks Big A!!! I have been stuck doing set after set and getting nowhere! I already see a difference in 2 weeks with this! It was a definite plateau buster for me!

The man definitely knows his shit;)

Great Info

Thanks Big A this really breaks it down and makes it easy to understand. I am brand new to this and look forward to applying this information!

Are the dosages for the gear the minimum doses or maximum?

Thanks

BUMP!

Very informative!

just curious

So first a little about me. I'm 6'0" at 245 lbs at about 12% (I find I gain a little faster if I keep my body fat above 10%) and am almost 23 years old. I've done a few pro hormones but no steroids as of yet.

My question is I tried this workout for the first time last night (slight deviation for the first week as I already worked muscles earlier in the week but with the same principle) and am not sore at all, (although I did eat about 450g of carbs and about 350g of protein yesterday) I was wondering if this is normal or if I should be feeling some residual soreness? I will also note that my back and triceps (the muscles I worked with this principle) both feel very hard and swollen this morning my girlfriend even commented on that without me asking.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity