over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guidance on HGH protocol please

Worldsfastestfatty

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey,

I would very much appreciate some advice on maximising the potential of my HGH usage; I've been researching for months online reading a tonne of posts/articles and find alot of conflicting information out there - for example in some articles it is claimed the lipolytic effects are "maxxed out" at around 2iu per administration where as others refute this and state the limit is much higher but not currently known. Similarly some articles state an refractory period is required between administrations to allow fat cells to resensitise to the effects of GH before further lipolysis can be induced.

I should add; I am not a bodybuilder - my interests are endurance sports (running, triathlon etc), throwing sports and speed strength sports. I am using HGH primarily for enhanced recovery as my training volume is quite high but am also looking to benifit from the lipolytic benifits as well as I am entering this season at a slightly heavier weight than I am use to (I have developed a significant amount of muscle mass over the off season as I dabbled in power lifting; bf is around 12% but would like to drop this to bring weight down and retain the muscle)

Last season I used 2iu upon waking each day and had reasonable results; I am currently using 3iu as follows;

03.30am - 1.5iu (I wake up, pin and go back to bed)
0500 - wake up
05.30-0700 - endurance/functional training
0800 - meal 1
1000 - meal 2
1200 - meal 3
1400 - 1.5iu
1530-1700 - resistance training/Olly lifting/strength speed work
1730 - meal 4
1930 - meal 5
2100 - bed

Does this protocol look optimal for my needs? I am looking to increase the dose to 4.5iu over the next month or so - would I be better off splitting this into 3 pins (extra pin before bed) or sticking to current protocol?

this is exactly how i do it when dieting so i would say yes, it looks fine

I am an endurance athlete as well - i have utilized GH for the past three years now at dosages ranging from 1-12IU.

High dosage (for me defined as over 2iu) have extremely negative consequences for mitochondrial expression and I pick up lung capacity issues nearly immediately.

I would also caution you against waking up to administer your GH. The recovery to your CNS especially with taxing two different energy systems daily just isn’t worth it in my opinion.

Do you utilize a whoop band or Oura ring to track sleep data? My typical day consists of a 90 minute swim, either 45 min of sprints or a 7, 13, or 26 mile run (weekly mileage usually between 50-75 unless prepping for an ultra) and a hour of durability+mobility. I would rather not run GH if my only option was to interrupt my sleep to take it.

My caloric needs increase the higher the dosage goes and my lungs feel flat and heavy sometimes directly affecting performance.

What are you running on the AAS side? I’d recommend getting perfect timing between your two sessions to recover maximally and play with intra nutrition before bumping up your GH dosage.

I would take the first shot of hgh when you wake up, at 5.00. You doesnt trigger any essential at that night-shot anyway, only disturbs your sleep.
If youre planning to up the dose, i wouldnt wait to long after to have a meal. Hgh can drop your bloodsugar at higer dosages.

Hey,

I would very much appreciate some advice on maximising the potential of my HGH usage; I've been researching for months online reading a tonne of posts/articles and find alot of conflicting information out there - for example in some articles it is claimed the lipolytic effects are "maxxed out" at around 2iu per administration where as others refute this and state the limit is much higher but not currently known. Similarly some articles state an refractory period is required between administrations to allow fat cells to resensitise to the effects of GH before further lipolysis can be induced.

I should add; I am not a bodybuilder - my interests are endurance sports (running, triathlon etc), throwing sports and speed strength sports. I am using HGH primarily for enhanced recovery as my training volume is quite high but am also looking to benifit from the lipolytic benifits as well as I am entering this season at a slightly heavier weight than I am use to (I have developed a significant amount of muscle mass over the off season as I dabbled in power lifting; bf is around 12% but would like to drop this to bring weight down and retain the muscle)

Last season I used 2iu upon waking each day and had reasonable results; I am currently using 3iu as follows;

0500 - wake up
0800 - meal 1
1000 - meal 2
1200 - meal 3
1400 - 1.5iu
1730 - meal 4
1930 - meal 5
2100 - bed

Does this protocol look optimal for my needs? I am looking to increase the dose to 4.5iu over the next month or so - would I be better off splitting this into 3 pins (extra pin before bed) or sticking to current protocol?

I don't like overcomplicated things.... and never noticed any advantage by splitting the dose.
I am a bodybuilder (well sort of let's say big gymrat).

On training days: HGH full dose after training once at home before my meal + then i pin Humalog/R IM
On rest days: HGH full dose before bed with 500-1g Berberine HCL / same dose of Metformin XR

In the end the best thing we can do is pushing all time anabolism, i don't trust miracolous fatburning effects of HGH, at least not under the 10ius ed.

As endurance athlete INSULIN postwo is a real plus, you will reload glycogen fast, enhancing recovery brutally.

If you need to burn fat ----> DIET, Ephedrine, Clen, T3 (up to a point), DNP (low dose).

Hey,

0500 - wake up
0800 - meal 1
1000 - meal 2
1200 - meal 3
1400 - 1.5iu
1730 - meal 4
1930 - meal 5
2100 - bed

If you don't mind the pinning twice daily, then this looks fine. I have a similar schedule but just one dose in the early morning. Either would be fine. The difference I think would be so very small (bolus vs divided up). It's really a personal preference thing at our doses. If I were to go a little crazy with 10 or 12ius I might split those up into 2 or 3. But with my 5ius seems pointless. Plus I love that high IGF later. I miss when great LR3-IGF-1 was $100 bucks per mg. Now, it's $300 for the real deal. Cheaper to just get good GH right now. (not that I'm complaining) But how can you not love that postWO IGF blast?

I don't like overcomplicated things.... and never noticed any advantage by splitting the dose.

On training days: HGH full dose after training once at home before my meal + then i pin Humalog/R IM
On rest days: HGH full dose before bed with 500-1g Berberine HCL / same dose of Metformin XR

In the end the best thing we can do is pushing all time anabolism, i don't trust miracolous fatburning effects of HGH, at least not under the 10ius ed.

As endurance athlete INSULIN postwo is a real plus, you will reload glycogen fast, enhancing recovery brutally.

If you need to burn fat ----> DIET, Ephedrine, Clen, T3 (up to a point), DNP (low dose).
I would die of a heartattack if I took any of those burners and had to do endurance training. Hgh and AAS barely influence my RHR and BP but Clen, Eph en DNP ups them cygnificantly.

I am an endurance athlete as well - i have utilized GH for the past three years now at dosages ranging from 1-12IU.

High dosage (for me defined as over 2iu) have extremely negative consequences for mitochondrial expression and I pick up lung capacity issues nearly immediately.

I would also caution you against waking up to administer your GH. The recovery to your CNS especially with taxing two different energy systems daily just isn’t worth it in my opinion.

Do you utilize a whoop band or Oura ring to track sleep data? My typical day consists of a 90 minute swim, either 45 min of sprints or a 7, 13, or 26 mile run (weekly mileage usually between 50-75 unless prepping for an ultra) and a hour of durability+mobility. I would rather not run GH if my only option was to interrupt my sleep to take it.

My caloric needs increase the higher the dosage goes and my lungs feel flat and heavy sometimes directly affecting performance.

What are you running on the AAS side? I’d recommend getting perfect timing between your two sessions to recover maximally and play with intra nutrition before bumping up your GH dosage.

Thanks for this - maybe I've misunderstood what I've read but I had interpretted that you needed to pin the GH around 2 hours pre-cardio to fully allow the fat to be mobilised to the blood stream to be burnt off? Can't say I've noticed any lung capacity issues from HGH use - for me it's only improved my training significantly by allowing joints/connective tissues to recover almost overnight and I don't suffer anywhere near as much impact fatigue when running volumes get high (I too do ultras and ironman). For AAS I tend to use test & EQ during racing season. Nothing crazy in terms of dosage - 300mg test, 400 EQ seems to work pretty well for me.

I would die of a heartattack if I took any of those burners and had to do endurance training. Hgh and AAS barely influence my RHR and BP but Clen, Eph en DNP ups them cygnificantly.
Huge affects on micro nutrients as well. I was beyond curious of DNP. One administration of 200mg wrecked my sodium levels for over a week.

Thanks for this - maybe I've misunderstood what I've read but I had interpretted that you needed to pin the GH around 2 hours pre-cardio to fully allow the fat to be mobilised to the blood stream to be burnt off? Can't say I've noticed any lung capacity issues from HGH use - for me it's only improved my training significantly by allowing joints/connective tissues to recover almost overnight and I don't suffer anywhere near as much impact fatigue when running volumes get high (I too do ultras and ironman). For AAS I tend to use test & EQ during racing season. I'm not keen on
Super interesting, do you mind sharing what type of event / prep you are doing?

I “hypothesize” the lung strain for me comes from the intra cellular water / bloating etc.

Of course diet is #1 for body comp changes - clen I'm not a fan of; makes me feel bleurgh. T3 I've used up to 50mcg and I don't seem to get much noticable from it over normal calorie restriction and training. DNP I have access too but don't have the kahoonas for 😂

Super interesting, do you mind sharing what type of event / prep you are doing?

I “hypothesize” the lung strain for me comes from the intra cellular water / bloating etc.

Oh I do all sorts - here in the UK "racing season" starts April - my first event is this Saturday which is a marathon. I'm then signed up for a few tris (Olympic and long course) and century bike races through summer then in October is the iron man Tri. There will be other events throughout the season too - I will tend to race 3 times per month April - November

I should add I'm not some super talented athlete - I'm a mid-table finisher typically I just compete because I enjoy it

Oh I do all sorts - here in the UK "racing season" starts April - my first event is this Saturday which is a marathon. I'm then signed up for a few tris (Olympic and long course) and century bike races through summer then in October is the iron man Tri. There will be other events throughout the season too - I will tend to race 3 times per month April - November

I should add I'm not some super talented athlete - I'm a mid-table finisher typically I just compete because I enjoy it
That’s amazing mate! Outside of the PED world there are some books by Ross Edgley, I highly recommend snagging them. He did the great British swim going all the way around the UK. Unbelievable level of endurance he has developed. I’ve added a lot from him into my programming and it has made a huge difference.

Have you done a basal metabolic test? I usually snag one every time I change something major up. Being a bit leaner sounds fantastic in theory but for performance metrics it often is a double edged sword. I hover just below 10%, the second I hit 8% my endurance and strength goes out the window and I’m akin to an asthmatic kid.

Increasing my GH dosage has had a linear effect on my basal. Definitely play around but if you snag any data on it for your personal response please post up.

That’s amazing mate! Outside of the PED world there are some books by Ross Edgley, I highly recommend snagging them. He did the great British swim going all the way around the UK. Unbelievable level of endurance he has developed. I’ve added a lot from him into my programming and it has made a huge difference.

Have you done a basal metabolic test? I usually snag one every time I change something major up. Being a bit leaner sounds fantastic in theory but for performance metrics it often is a double edged sword. I hover just below 10%, the second I hit 8% my endurance and strength goes out the window and I’m akin to an asthmatic kid.

Increasing my GH dosage has had a linear effect on my basal. Definitely play around but if you snag any data on it for your personal response please post up.

I'll check Ross Edgley out - thanks for the tip. I got into endurance stuff due to David goggins (cliche I know) but a few years back I was 120kg and 60%+ bf - listening to goggins motivated me to get out and do - ive since got as low as 8% bf which is too lean for me, I don't need to be super shredded and as you say too low affects strength and stamina. Tbh I didn't particularly enjoy 8% mentally either - I was fucking miserable

For some reason Hgh before bed and I have a real hard time getting and staying asleep. Finally gave up and take it on waking.
Same

This is correct

Ah thanks for confirming - sometimes I struggle with information overload - especially some of the more research/science based articles - this forum has so much good information but I feel like I need to get a master's in biochem to understand it all 😂

Something does not add up- if you are endurance athlete why you look help in hgh regarding loosing fat. Me without any hgh when I was doing cardio was shredded- diet diet diet. And trust me i was not shy with carbs.

Something does not add up- if you are endurance athlete why you look help in hgh regarding loosing fat. Me without any hgh when I was doing cardio was shredded- diet diet diet. And trust me i was not shy with carbs.
I’m an endurance athlete…. Purely changing calories and macros around frequently does not illicit the result it would in bodybuilding.

Balancing the timing of nutritional intake and massive caloric needs for maintenance, performance and function is a razor edged line.

Standard bodybuilding workout one is burning approx 350-500 calories? That’s most likely on the high end as well. A 90 minute swim is 1,750 for me a hour run is 1,300.

Having to fuel these training events is going to result in some nutritional “spillage”.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws