over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys I have a question for a friend

Bigredpits

Registered
Hey guys,
I have something to say to my friends from professional muscle about a friend of mine. Here is my friends question:
He wus using mexican E.Q. and got a life threatining infection. He has enough connections get any kind of antibiotic at will and he is a pro fighter.How can he use and not get an infection? he did something wrong obviously. What antibiotics and when should they be used to prevent a catastrophe of this magnitude?

Hey guys,
I have something to say to my friends from professional muscle about a friend of mine. Here is my friends question:
He wus using mexican E.Q. and got a life threatining infection. He has enough connections get any kind of antibiotic at will and he is a pro fighter.How can he use and not get an infection? he did something wrong obviously. What antibiotics and when should they be used to prevent a catastrophe of this magnitude?

Are you saying he still has the infection? Or he wants to guard against getting another infection in the future? First off I wouldn't use that brand of EQ again because it was probably some underground lab and was contaminated. If he is trying to treat his infection on his own that is a bad idea, he needs to see a doctor.

What the hell ? :confused:

i work with a number of mexicans here in florida and they're not the cleanest people in the world. mexico is a poor country with some areas that don't have running water and sewer systems, they dig a hole and crap in the ground. i don't think i would inject myself with anything from there, even if it was given to me.....:(

From your description sounds like dirty gear. if it was simply poor injection practices chances are he would have had a more localized infection (abcess). Now if left untreated then it will go systemic. But if he did not get an abcess then it was probably contaminated. Hygiene practices in good old Mexico are def, below standard.

Thanks

Thanks for your responses guys.....I told my friend to stop getting gear from mexico but he won't listen and the infection he had was really bad he lost 30 lbs and was really sick. I don't think he will learn his lesson but what can I do..I already told him once! Thanks again.

Thanks for your responses guys.....I told my friend to stop getting gear from mexico but he won't listen and the infection he had was really bad he lost 30 lbs and was really sick. I don't think he will learn his lesson but what can I do..I already told him once! Thanks again.
Buy Flowers for his funeral! cause that's quite possibly where he may end up. I can't believe he wont listen!! That is stupid.

[/B]Buy Flowers for his funeral! cause that's quite possibly where he may end up. I can't believe he wont listen!! That is stupid.

i'm a cheap bastard but i won't go there, i won't do the vet stuff either...cheap orals are one thing, injecting liquids, that's another story. the mexicans know it's the rich gringos shooting it, not their own people, not sure how much they care. look at this abortion with dog the bounty hunter....

I tend to agree

Hey guys,

dont know about this particualr situation but I always have CIPRO on hand in case of serious illness mainly when I travel.

If he's a boxer and a pro I don't know what he's doing using eq. because pro boxers get tested for gear.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws