over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys on hrt but still using gear

deanabol

Registered
What were your reasons for going to the doctor for hrt if you still use gear ?
Why did you not just self administer hrt doses between cycles ?

Did you tell your doctor about you're steroid use ? And if not how did you get around all the necessary tests and monitoring when still using gear ?

I'm in a similar situation and am trying to decide what to do .

It gives you a legal reason to have needles, and is easy to travel with a prescription bottle instead of an unlabled bottle.

I was once on probabtion, and I was getting HRT, I didnt have to worry about getting caught with gear.

It may be a good idea to have history of being an HRT patient if you were unfortuneate enoguh to be sent to Prison. There is a small chance that you could keep getting your required medication while inside which would be a very valuable thing. Most bodybuilders lose tons of weight when they go to Prison.

it is just a nice supplement to your black market gear, you know the test you are getting from the pharmacy is 100% legit.

cheap also.

10ml of Watson Test for me $10

100 23g 1" pins $12

What were your reasons for going to the doctor for hrt if you still use gear ?
Why did you not just self administer hrt doses between cycles ?

Did you tell your doctor about you're steroid use ? And if not how did you get around all the necessary tests and monitoring when still using gear ?

I'm in a similar situation and am trying to decide what to do .

Reason that I did HRT is I was tired of the roller coaster ride of high dose..then off...then back on...then off...and wanted to be high normal test levels and just STAY there...not looking to be the biggest/strongest any longer just want to maintain my physique and feel good all the time. My doc knows from time to time I bump up a bit or throw deca in for joints for the winter and he monitors my blood work. Once we found what dose he wanted me at (200mg a week) then we have no need to continually check my test levels as added expense...we check estro, liver, CBC, etc but since I am taking test he sees no reason to continually check to make sure it's still high normal...and I agree.

In our opinion you put yourself in the best legally defendable position of anyone possible if you do cycle while on HRT and get popped. You have a documented medical need caused by steroid abuse. It would not be far fetched to defend your usage before a judge based about what we know about chronic drug abuse. It may get you treatment rather than something worse. At least you give the prosecutor and judge something to justify giving you a break if you are a contributing member to society.

But do not kid yourself, if you cycle while on HRT, you obviously are in the exact position you were when you were juicing without HRT. But somewhat more protected for the reasons above.

Should sources consider getting under a doctors care? When and if you get popped and you happen to come before a judge or prosecutor who may not feels as strongly about the war on steroids as LE does, and they recognize that throwing your ass in jail may be counterproductive, at least you give them something to work with.

And if that does not convince you, then when you have to walk into that prison and live there for awhile wouldnt you rather do it on HRT?

IPGEAR

Last edited:
Yeah those are good points .
Did you guys stop using until the doctor had finished all tests ?

For sure

Yep ,, you have to let your T levels just completely crash . that part suxs, I was feeling like a wienny bitch and the doc said a teenage girl had more testosterone than me. Then they put you on HRT and all is back to normal. just need to make sure you go back to your prescribed dosage about a month before your blood work.

Yep ,, you have to let your T levels just completely crash . that part suxs, I was feeling like a wienny bitch and the doc said a teenage girl had more testosterone than me. Then they put you on HRT and all is back to normal. just need to make sure you go back to your prescribed dosage about a month before your blood work.

I had this issue, but was honest with my Dr. Told him before my last test that I had been using some additional supplments and my test levels should be pretty high.

He didnt mind. Said he would take that into consideration when looking at my results...then gave me the speach..then it was over.

How often do they monitor you at the beginning ?
I'm in the uk by the way

monitoring

After i made it thru the pain in the butt of getting a blood test almost ounce a month ,He then gives me a script for 30weeks ,3ea 100mg-10ml test cyp and wants me to get a blood work before i get a new script.. So i just mellow out about 3 weeks before blood work and all is good

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws