over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

guys that hide use from gf or wife

a new gf may stumble on it b4 i decide she needs to know and boom, either she flips or is gone...........

Look, she either loves you or she doesn't. Take all of me or not. If she doesn't love you because you're taking HRT's or whatever, then there's not enough love to begin with. I'd find this matter out early AND always be truthful with her! I'll lie to anyone outside my family, but inside these walls? Hell no. I don't lie to my kids or my wife.

You never know a person's true colors until you piss them off.

You're kidding right? Just what kind of relationship do you generally pursue anyhow?? And if you're with someone that you fear pissing off, it's doomed to fail already. Real LOVE will endure just about anything. Sure couples do and WILL get angry at each other - that's inevitable! It's what happens after the argument that makes the couple even stronger. They live and learn to work things out. But if you're dancing around this now?

If none of this makes any sense, just wait til you want to get married :eek: The marriage vows are going to boggle your mind!

Put it in a old vitamin bottle, put cotton balls on top of it and pills on top of the cotton. A lot of work to keep re-setting up after each use but easy to hide from the wifey.

(FROM EXPERIENCE)

-KB

Yep...Get a big assed bottle of something with a gnarly, muscled up dude on the front. Or a medium sized tub of creatine ot Taurine. Something she would never open due to lack of interest and also something she knows not to throw away. You can fit alot in there, maybe 10 bottles, depending on the bottle size.

Hiding a whole kit is a bitch though. This is one more reason not to have a wife :) I never keep the GFs around long enough to get interested in what's in the fridge :)

Look, she either loves you or she doesn't. Take all of me or not. If she doesn't love you because you're taking HRT's or whatever, then there's not enough love to begin with. I'd find this matter out early AND always be truthful with her! I'll lie to anyone outside my family, but inside these walls? Hell no. I don't lie to my kids or my wife.

while i agree with you, i just havent found it to be something to share, its nothing but a headache, maybe youve found a diamond

Yep...Get a big assed bottle of something with a gnarly, muscled up dude on the front. Or a medium sized tub of creatine ot Taurine. Something she would never open due to lack of interest and also something she knows not to throw away. You can fit alot in there, maybe 10 bottles, depending on the bottle size.

Hiding a whole kit is a bitch though. This is one more reason not to have a wife :) I never keep the GFs around long enough to get interested in what's in the fridge :)

sadly, at 44 , after an 18 yr rel, i may start living this way

GFs are one thing, but your wife has to know. WHEN she does find it, the next thing out of her mouth will be, "What else are you hiding from me?"

Aint that the truth. My dumb ass left an empty bottle of Tren sitting right on my bathroom sink for my wife to find. And yes, she did give me the what else are you hiding statement.

that being said, I have my GH hidden in my damn protien powder in the fridge. Im so tempted to just tell her, this hiding shit is a pain in the ass for sure.

I gave her some BS after the tren incidentm, I should have just came clean at that point.

Heres what I did, I have a large tub of protein powder that I hid most of the kit in. I put all 50 bottles in a tuberware bowl that would fitinto the protein tub. I then put that tub in a zip lock and buried it in the protien powder.

I keep two out at all times that I will be using, which I put in a smaller thing of protein powder, easier to access.

Its a PITA for sure, but its working for now.

Im doing what someone said previously, I keep talking about how we need a smaller fridge in the garage for drinks and such. she rarely goes out there, and it would be easier to hide more freely without stressing.

I feel your pain!

"Babe, <pointing finger> this is GH, my insulin, over here is my peptides, test, etc. etc."

Why hide any of it?

Agreed "If its your Wife" . . . Tell her she should do some research and maybe it could help her reach her Physical Goals also... but your girlfriend might be a little to much information going out there that could come back and bite you in the ass.

Agreed !

If you cant trust your GF not to tell LE then you shouldn't be with her bro. Just pin right in front of her a few times she'll get over it! Mine complained for a little bit then I made the valid argument that she paid 5k for the boobs on her chest so why cant I make my chest bigger.

Bro I couldnt agree with you more Natural1: just about the same thing i did and said to my wife.

You're kidding right? Just what kind of relationship do you generally pursue anyhow?? And if you're with someone that you fear pissing off, it's doomed to fail already. Real LOVE will endure just about anything. Sure couples do and WILL get angry at each other - that's inevitable! It's what happens after the argument that makes the couple even stronger. They live and learn to work things out. But if you're dancing around this now?

If none of this makes any sense, just wait til you want to get married :eek: The marriage vows are going to boggle your mind!

I have a great relationship with my girlfriend, thanks for asking. Been together for years and plan on marrying her soon since we already have a son together. She found my juice a little while ago (it was well hidden) and I told her what it is (the truth) and she freaked out. Tried everything in the world and she wouldnt listen. She knows the media is right, and she thinks that I am killing myself. She will NEVER agree with it, regardless what studies I put in front of her nose. And with that mind set, the last thing I want is her telling the rest of her or my family.

She will never go to the cops or LE. I trust her of course and I wouldnt be with her if I thought she would serve me up to LE for anything, but I have read MANY stories on this board from people who thought the same thing and got their own ass served on a silver platter.

Therefore I stick with my original advice: tell no one. Unless you have a GF who does BB and juice herself and/or competes. You can believe in true love my friend and I respect that, although I find it a little naive. But whatever, to each their own.

ive got a key to my buds house, keep all my shit there. put a small fridge with a lock on it in his garage. go there on the way to the gym. never have to worry again.

No offense bro, but I think it's you who's kidding. You've obviously never been divorced or been involved in a custody dispute. Yeah, most people that got married and then divorced never thought it'd come to that either.

So what? Fuck up, marry the wrong person and end up behind bars too because you lived on the notion that "real LOVE will endure just about anything."? Yeah, think I'll pass on that advice and keep my freedom.

Brothers, if you have to hide your GH/AAS?etc... use from your wives than you are not married to the right person. She doesn't have to like it or even understand it but she has to accept that it's part of who you are and what you do, otherwise their is no support in that relationship.
Peace brothers,
M2M:cool:

Brothers, if you have to hide your GH/AAS?etc... use from your wives than you are not married to the right person. She doesn't have to like it or even understand it but she has to accept that it's part of who you are and what you do, otherwise their is no support in that relationship.
Peace brothers,

She doesn't have to accept it. She can pack up your shit(if married) kick your ass out, she'll get the kids cause you're on the juice and she gets half of everything else. But I guess that you'd just accept it, huh?

like i said, im ending an 18 yr rel, yep thought id marry her someday, then she started antidepressants and has been downhill since................you know how many times ive heard "ill have you locked up, and you know what im talking about".................never again, i used to feel i should be up front about everything, now i think its time to take certain shit to the grave

like i said, im ending an 18 yr rel, yep thought id marry her someday, then she started antidepressants and has been downhill since................you know how many times ive heard "ill have you locked up, and you know what im talking about".................never again, i used to feel i should be up front about everything, now i think its time to take certain shit to the grave

thats ruff... for me whenever my relationships start to go south everything else does also (financial, mental, physical).

From personal experiance, once I lost trust in my mate I knew it would never return.

If you feel that she would backstab you like that you should move along, there are alot of good women out there that are waiting for you to find them.

good luck!

Peace brothers,

I dont agree, I love my wife and we are tight "soul mates" but she runs the show with an Iorn fist lol... She would flush them down the toilet in a split second.

Sometimes you cant make other people understand that juice is not dangerous.

No offense bro, but I think it's you who's kidding. You've obviously never been divorced or been involved in a custody dispute. Yeah, most people that got married and then divorced never thought it'd come to that either.

Well you're wrong. I'm 47 years old and been married 3 times. However one thing I did this time, besides telling myself I'd never be married again, was IF I was to have another relationship, it must be a girlfriend only relationship and that I would only seek out a fantasy type. One day I found my hearts desire and I'm not talking about anything less than, we're talking the 'dream woman'.

Regardless of the wild ride I had with her - I tried breaking up with her 3 times cause I knew I didn't want to risk another divorce, especially with her! I figured best to end it now than suffer later. I was so stupid. I had my dream in my hands and yet I wanted to throw it away! DUMB! Well after holding off for 4 years simply because I was scared of a theoretical divorce, I finally I gave in completely. No relationship I had experienced in my prior years even came close to the intensity of this. 10 years later, I'm married to my DREAM come true. But that's not the only dream I've lived - I've lived several all because I chased them.

If you're going to live without seeking your dreams, worrying about risks rather than possible rewards, then you'll never be able to claim a dream. Is your dream to make millions? Then take risks where your heart tells you to. Of course, you're probably going to assume I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to $$$$$$$. Please don't assume that either. ;)

Last edited:
She doesn't have to accept it. She can pack up your shit(if married) kick your ass out, she'll get the kids cause you're on the juice and she gets half of everything else. But I guess that you'd just accept it, huh?

No relationship I ever had ended in anything even remotely similar. Maybe choose your relationships more wisely? Anyone with a heartless temper like that -- have your fling then move on and explore elsewhere. And if there was no evidence of her temper prior to a marriage? Then you either never spent time with her and or got hitched pretty fricken fast.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131