over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym rants...

lol

yeah this guys not asian at all hes like a hill billy lol, but it was some funny shit huh?

oh and by the way that guy does work out at our gym lol

|--[\\\]>---------- Actually, that is right JBK, when i first started lifting in 1997, i did weigh 97 lbs. i was a senior in hs.

gym rants

well, let's see:

ok.. the two old men, that look like they just jumped out of Starsky and Hutch, that show up at the same time of day... coincidently the same time these two mid-aged women show up... in their J.Lo outfits... with their size 50 asses and thighs.. and cankles.. these 4 giggle and stand around.. maybe do 1 set of gatorade lifts or powerade.. i can't remember which they drink.. then laugh some more.. hell before you know it... they leave.. my fav. was when they were all on the rowing machines.. and seemingly racing on them..... faster...faster..faster.... then ended that exercise.... with a powerade slurp.. and some more talking

then there are the people that come in... change their clothes... come out of the restroom carrying their muscle and fitness magazines, their waters, their headsets.. they hit the treadmill for 7 minutes (NO LIE) then go hit the showers... and leave!

thennnnn there is the guy that comes in with so much fucking cologne on.... he hasss to squirt on a whole bottle out in the parking lot right before coming in... cause it's just thatttt strong

let's see.... then you have the one or two.. that show up just on mondays for some reason.... and try to mimic your workout.. following you around... doing shit right after you get off it... picking up your weights just as you set them down

thennnnnnnn there's the sweat hog
i mean.. this fucker sweats head to toe.. and leaves a slime track on every piece of equipment he gets off of. once he was on just a flat bench... doing like butterflies with dumbbells.. a few minutes.. YES MINUTES after he was finished.. i hopped on that bench.. laid back.. and was going to do dumbbell presses... i layed down.. and the whole back of my neck was SOAKED.. that fucker left a puddle of head sweat...

MANNNNNNnnn i hate that

there are many more.. but you guys are probably getting tired of reading this

take care
-totalrecall54

Totalrecall lol

thats fucking hilarious TR nice work,

INJURY CLOWN

heres one for ya how about that motha fucka who is taller then me and fat and soft but talks a big game , i swear at every gym i go to theres one of these clowns who feels as if hes gotta tell me his life story to make himself feel alot better and just has to meet me and tell me how big he used to be and im like HUH? UM thats great man but im doing a set here bro.

for example he would say somthing like this " If i hadnt hurt my shouder or elbow or knee or back or this and fucking that then id be this and that, or how about well i could have been a BB but my football carreer and my injuries or well i would have been your size but hey i got a wife now or kids , and back when i was your age man i could lift 5000000 times more then you or see this scar on my knee blah blah fucking blah , I wanna tell the guy hey I got a slipped disc and ya dont hear me crying like a bitch .

It never ends and im sure youve all had an injury clown in your gym

Last edited:
polk

HA.. yea vander...

the ole Al Bundy "polk High" stories..

backkkk in the day... blah blah blah

what a hoot!

-totalrecall54

Macho Man

ok so im origanally from NY but now live in Tampa, Fl.
same place as all the washed out pro wrestlers live... now i wasent there to witness this but about two months ago against docotrs ordered started taking juice again to "fight hogan"... i dunno if anyone is up on this but The Macho Man randy savage stopped taking about a year ago and making a comback at about 190 LOL.... no good..... ok so he is on the suace and doing squats...clishe..... see's some girls asked for his autograph he says "after this set".... packs on some weight, too much, and begins to squat around 5 he is struggling, around 6 screaming, around seven dieng, around 8 his knees start to buckle in the seated position... form what I hear he was calling off a spot, then the unthinkable....your by randy let out a earth shaking fart, following by a liquid shit all over himself and the floor ..... i "shit" you not people, i have heard this story for more then one person, and a few eye witness..... i wonder if they still wante dhis autograph? i guess that voice wasent b/c he had a dick up his ass lol

Attachments

• machoman.gif
    machoman.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Re: polk

totalrecall54 said:
HA.. yea vander...

the ole Al Bundy "polk High" stories..

backkkk in the day... blah blah blah

what a hoot!

-totalrecall54
We call those guys bowlers. They come into the club in January for their assesment after not touching a weight in 30 years. Then they tell us they can do it on their own cause they Played xyz in highschool and they bowl 2-3 times a week now. They've got huge pot gots and don't have a clue how to do a pull down, but they know better then to hire a trainer.

%#$$

HN said:
ok so im origanally from NY but now live in Tampa, Fl.
same place as all the washed out pro wrestlers live... now i wasent there to witness this but about two months ago against docotrs ordered started taking juice again to "fight hogan"... i dunno if anyone is up on this but The Macho Man randy savage stopped taking about a year ago and making a comback at about 190 LOL.... no good..... ok so he is on the suace and doing squats...clishe..... see's some girls asked for his autograph he says "after this set".... packs on some weight, too much, and begins to squat around 5 he is struggling, around 6 screaming, around seven dieng, around 8 his knees start to buckle in the seated position... form what I hear he was calling off a spot, then the unthinkable....your by randy let out a earth shaking fart, following by a liquid shit all over himself and the floor ..... i "shit" you not people, i have heard this story for more then one person, and a few eye witness..... i wonder if they still wante dhis autograph? i guess that voice wasent b/c he had a dick up his ass lol

Holy shit...no pun intended.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
SwolePantherr
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner