over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym rants...

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\]>-------- This is always a popular thread. I was over at MM and saw it there so i thought i'd start one here....any gym rants or funny gym stories? i will try and think of one and post one later, but for now...gotta love the guys who where spandex and tight shirts that look 'baggy' on them! LOL! wait i'm one of those guys...LOL

I don't think I have one gym rant. I always here them though. They are always from the guy who thinks he's huge (but really is not) and the subject is always squats (just to sound hardcore so the other board members will think he is tough LMAO.)

I just read one the other day where they guy was upset becaues everytime he goes to the gym there is always the skinny dude who jumps in front of him.

I will tell you just from experience. I have been the smaller guy in the gym and got no respect, but now I am the biggest (with the exception of my partener who we call Tree who is 275lbs at 6-7&bf but he is a bit tall) anyway, once you are big enough people will leave you alone. Anyone else who has experienced please chime in. With size comes respect, so the people ranting are usually the little dudes who want to sound tough on the boards.

This is not directed at you Big/

I got booted out of the gym for bending a couple of bars and scaring people because I was lifting "too heavy".

PB

Not saying Im the strongest guy around...but somewhat like PBs story; I got kicked out of a gym because a piece of equipment (seated row) broke. Even though it didnt break while I was using it, they said I am the guy using much more weight than anyone on it so I ruined the piece of equipment. They said it was a fitness gym, not a powerlifting gym. Didnt know wheather to say 'thank you' of 'fuck you'! :D

I'VE GOT SOOOO MANY OF THESE - LOL

Here's one -
I asked one of the bunnies that worked at the gym to give me spot on squat - hoping that I might get into trouble :D

As I proceeded to hit parallel, the largest RIIIP came out and I tore the entire crotch outta my shorts. This was early morning workout, so nobody else in the gym.

It all worked out OK as I slept with that gal later (she musta liked what she seen - LOL!!!)

xcel

Another

The gym owner was spotting me on flat bench. He's a big ol' gunnery sergeant. This was back when I read or heard that it was better to use a "no thumbs" grip.

I was warming up with 135, using no thumbs grip. Owner was just hangin' with me and there was no need for a spot, but he stood over me. So - as I always do when someone spots me, I tell him I'm going to do 15-20 (reps).

He's standing over me relatively relaxed, knowing I don't really need a spot.

On about rep 12 as I pushed the weight all the up, I cocked my hands forward (this wasn't my first time using no thumbs and I really don't know why this happened).

The bar hit my chest and seemed to bounce at least 12" :eek: I say that because Gunny was able to grab the bar off me when it was in MID-AIR!!!!

Get this - No pain, no bruise, no swelling, no redness. Went ahead and finished my workout. I haven't used a "no thumbs" grip since.

xcel

Last one - kinda scary

The college in the town I live in won 3 national football championships back in the 80's - when all of these stories took place. This one involved one of the HOTTEST cheerleaders that worked at the gym.

I was bench pressing and asked her for a spot. Again - I really didn't need the spot, I just want to see her crotch in my face for encouragement :D

I was doing 225 for about 12 reps and should get this and did this all the time.

For whatever reason, on the last rep, I got stuck! She's dancin' around as she can't pull it off my chest. I wasn't worried - I just told her to take the weights off and that I was OK!!

You know what happens next :( She takes off one 45# then proceeds to take the other off - ON THE SAME SIDE. I thought she knew what to do and when I looked over she was taking off the second plate (working very quickly as she thought I was in trouble, which I wasn't). Before I could yell at her, the plate was off. Immediately, as the last 45 cleared the bar, there was no way possible for me to hold or stabilize the bar. THE BAR WENT FLYING UP (VEERY QUICKY) RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FACE. It would've given her a shave if she had facial hair!

xcel

Story

The hardest trainer I ever saw, the guy was leg pressing, maybe his 12th rep of forced reps, and I mean forced after failure, and he lets out this bloody vomit projectile that hits the mirror. He gets up, drives to the emergency room by himself. The doctor tells him he burst a blood vessel in his lungs and to take it easy for 3 weeks. 3 days later, he is back in the gym doing forced rep pulldowns. I still wonder what hapened to that guy. He is probably dead. Thats what I think.

weight77 said:
anyway, once you are big enough people will leave you alone. Anyone else who has experienced please chime in. With size comes respect, so the people ranting are usually the little dudes who want to sound tough on the boards.

Ah size dont mean shit. I know a lot of skinny punks that can open a can'o'whoop ass

PHIL HERNON said:
He is probably dead. Thats what I think.

|--[\\\]>---------- A famous quote by Phil Hernon...LOL!

|--[\\\]>--------- I just heard the other day that some guy (at my gym or another) said you should do heavy squats with your toes pointed inward (pigeon toed)! LOL! if that's not a good way to blow out your knees i dont know what is....he's prob. the same guy that says "Hey you should really swing your body back and forth when doing straight bar curls...it'll hit your bi's and lower back at the same time!" LOL!--fucking idiots. this is why so many ppl get hurt b/c they listen lame ass shit like this!

The idiots and assholes who love to do the shadow boxing or their karate moves in the mirror. NO ONE FUCKIN CARES if you know how to box or take karate...let alone watch you throw jabs and kicks at the mirror. Do these people know what a fuckin loser they look like? Just the other day I couldn't take it...little Brazilian kid just punching the air and finally I just said loud "Fuckin enough already, jesus christ quit it"...ha ha he picked up his water and moved on.

Shock

Shock, I've noticed there are a lot of people who do that crap. These are the same ones who feel the need to run in place between sets. I wish you'd come to my gym and tell them to "calm the fuk down, you jazzercizen bastards".

|--[\\\]>----------- My gf and i worked back and bi's late last nite and there was this dude there doing weighted upper cutts and weighted jabs with the cable machine! he would hold the handles like he was going to do some cable cross-overs and then started doing jabs and shit! Then there is this guy at the gym i work at who wears really small biking shorts adn likes to do karate in our 'stretching' area.

gym clown

How about those mutha fuckas who have more fucking gear on them than what they weigh, I swear this one guys got fucking gloves that go up his wrist + straps which ive never seen him use bright red + sweat bands + fucking ankle weights WTF who is this clown and thats not to mention his max muscle gear that he spent a pretty penny on and has his shoes to match along with a BIG ASS belt that only Phil could wear and this guys about a buck sixty maybe 165 and thats not the end of it hes got this head set on from like 1984 LOL and he bobs his head like hes Rocky and hogs my machines all fucking day and then comes up to me EVERY FUCKING TIME and says hey whats up bro chest day huh? and im like no actually im doing legs this guy has no FN clue and his fuckin earing with his bleached hair and ugly ass teeth FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK i hate this dude lol , there i think i said enuff i feel a lil better ha.

Last edited:
Bigbadasian up 15lbs

Oh and heres a picture of Bigbadasian , dont laugh cause hes really trying hard hes now up to 135lbs he started at 120lbs so lets give him a round of applause way to go BBA, and yes i saw you in the gym the other day squatting with 10 lbs on the smith nice work man keep it up.

Ps. But seriously bro whats up with the dypers kind of sick and twisted but anyways keep training hard man peace

Attachments

• suxtobeyou.jpg
    suxtobeyou.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
Vader
Where did you get my pic? I swear that I'm going to harm whoever made that available online. Please refrain from posting pics of me without my permission. BTW, I have on a diaper because I have a leaky ass. It's a medical condition, not something to make fun of. And I was 137 in the pic.

Good stuff, bro. Makes me feel better about myself seeing pics like that.

Md2b

thats some funny shit aint it LOL

but you dont have to cover for Bigbadasian cause he told me i could post this pic of him , anyways BBAs looking alot bigger then he was before the supplements , wow you should have seen what he looked like when he was off , SO HATS OFF TO BIGBADASIAN AND HIS NEW AND IMPROVED PHYSIQUE .

and i know i shouldnt say this but its bbas bladder thats been acting up not a leeky ass , so lets all support him on this decision of the diapers .

Last edited:

|--[\\\]>--------- Vander...Muther F'er! LOL! Hahahaha...funny pic...you could have at least picked a pic with an ASIAN guy! LOL! BTW..is this guy you speak of...does he work out at our gym? Trying to think of who he is...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
SwolePantherr
NapsGear