over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno protocol help

Mdlifter

Newbies
For the past 4-5 weeks or so Ive been battling a gyno flare up and am looking for some help from more experienced guys.

Prolactin and sens E bloods came back low normal. Was running standard trt 175mg weekly with 500iu hcg twice a week. Im willing to bet the hcg is what gives me issues as it flares up 24 hours post admin. Ive stopped hcg the past 7-10 days

Tried rc raloxifene from iron drag at 60mg a day for 10 days, it actually seemed to make it worse. Definite firm lumps behind the nipple. Moreso on the left. Right side didnt have anything at all until i used ralox, now it has a small issue and left side became worse. No discharge. Nipples are pretty puffy and the left side is very noticable when Im warm. When cold or exercising, its not noticeable.

Past 4 days been doing 2.5mg letro. I have the rc ralox still but am wary of using it. Pharm tamoxifen and raloxifene should arrive soon.

Current plan is 20mg tamox daily for up to 3 months.

Thoughts/suggestions would be helpful. Thank you

Last edited:
I had some pretty bad from a combo of stuff. I ran Cemproducts Raloxifene for 60 days. It took it down about 50-60%.

I dont know why you only ran it for 10 days. If you do you research you would know that it takes about that long to build up levels in the blood. 60 days is about half as long as you should run it. Its recommended to run it about 16 weeks to get maximum results.

I was on test/tren/drol and ran a combo of Aromasin/Nolvadex @ 25/20 every day while on Anadrol the first 4 weeks. It actually shrunk it down to about 15-20% of what it used to be.

As long as I run aromasin all the time, I rarely get a flare up, and you can very rarely even notice I have any puffiness at all.

I had some pretty bad from a combo of stuff. I ran Cemproducts Raloxifene for 60 days. It took it down about 50-60%.

I dont know why you only ran it for 10 days. If you do you research you would know that it takes about that long to build up levels in the blood. 60 days is about half as long as you should run it. Its recommended to run it about 16 weeks to get maximum results.

I was on test/tren/drol and ran a combo of Aromasin/Nolvadex @ 25/20 every day while on Anadrol the first 4 weeks. It actually shrunk it down to about 15-20% of what it used to be.

As long as I run aromasin all the time, I rarely get a flare up, and you can very rarely even notice I have any puffiness at all.

Ive seen extended side effects labels for ralox that suggest lump formation is a possible side. And as I said, it was getting significantly worse during the ralox period. Hence discontinuance as a precaution and asking here.

Last edited:
Any reason to choose aromasin over adex?

Of course. Its a suicide inhibitor. Adex is not. There is no rebound. It allows me to dose twice a week on a cruise and estrogen isnt all over the place. Its also very hard to crash your E2 with aromasin.

Its also much easier on your lipids. Adex and letro can beat your lipids to death, especially for extended runs.

I just know that Ralox is a SERM. When they performed the study on men with gyno, there was over a 86% shrinkage success rate with no notes side effects. Take that for what its worth.

Letro is likely not going to do anything...and you are fixing to tank your entire estrogen into nothing....get ready for your joints to hurt. 2.5mg a day is too much for even the most extreme cases. Bye bye libido too.

Of course. Its a suicide inhibitor. Adex is not. There is no rebound. It allows me to dose twice a week on a cruise and estrogen isnt all over the place. Its also very hard to crash your E2 with aromasin.

Letro is likely not going to do anything...and you are fixing to tank your entire estrogen into nothing....get ready for your joints to hurt. 2.5mg a day is too much for even the most extreme cases. Bye bye libido too.

oh god..the broscience

oh god..the broscience

No moron....bloodwork.

You remind me of a guy from OLM. Maybe every 100...150 posts he will post something of relevance and value. The rest of the time hes just full of shit and takes up my oxygen.

Last edited:
No moron....bloodwork.

You remind me of a guy from OLM. Maybe every 100...150 posts he will post something of relevance and value. The rest of the time hes just full of shit and takes up my oxygen.

lol wow

well im not going to insult you on an internet forum, so i'll just say that what you posted about the AI's is nonsense...

lol wow

well im not going to insult you on an internet forum, so i'll just say that what you posted about the AI's is nonsense...

Do you get bloodwork? Cause I do. And Ive taken every AI there is. And I know exactly how each one effects me.

Unless you have an actual factual evidence other than opinion, then it means jack shit. To tell me Im wrong when I have seen and felt the effects of each one, is like trying to tell someone whos allergic to peanuts that they are full of shit.

In a matter of a few days, I can see why a lot of people think your full of shit.

Last edited:
stay with the letro...bump the Nolv up to 40mgs pd. usually fixes mine in 5-7 days.

Do you get bloodwork? Cause I do. And Ive taken every AI there is. And I know exactly how each one effects me.

Unless you have an actual factual evidence other than opinion, then it means jack shit. To tell me Im wrong when I have seen and felt the effects of each one, is like trying to tell someone whos allergic to peanuts that they are full of shit.

In a matter of a few days, I can see why a lot of people think your full of shit.

k bud,

you mentioned how aromasin is a "suicide inhibitor", which, in reality, is a moot point, as your body is in constant production of new aromatase. due to it's relatively short active life, it should be dosed at least 1x/day

you mentioned how letro can "tank your estrogen into nothing", when, in actuality, all AI's lower your estrogen on a range from approximately 50-60%.

so..

and it's not that a lot of guys here think im full of shit.. they just get their feelings hurt when I disagree with them. granted I typically don't do it in the most subtle and considerate of ways.

for grown men, a lot of guys here really get their egos wrapped up in their image here, and don't like to be disagreed with lol.

k bud,

you mentioned how aromasin is a "suicide inhibitor", which, in reality, is a moot point, as your body is in constant production of new aromatase. due to it's relatively short active life, it should be dosed at least 1x/day

you mentioned how letro can "tank your estrogen into nothing", when, in actuality, all AI's lower your estrogen on a range from approximately 50-60%.

so..

and it's not that a lot of guys here think im full of shit.. they just get their feelings hurt when I disagree with them. granted I typically don't do it in the most subtle and considerate of ways.

for grown men, a lot of guys here really get their egos wrapped up in their image here, and don't like to be disagreed with lol.

Plenty of OLM guys would say the same about me. But if you actually read scintific studies with proof.....if you actually run different compounds and get blood work done at the right times, and if you really understand what all that means then you would know that...

A) Aromasin does NOT have to be ran every day. You would know if you were deeply knowledged that half lives can be bullshit. Everything is person and genetic dependant. One single 25mg dose of Aromasin suppressed Estrogen levels below baseline and didnt return to baseline for 72 hours. Given that MY body doesnt aromatize heavily, at a 25mg dose on Monday, and agin on Thursday, I am keeping my estrogen sulpressed in the normal ranges throughout the week.

B) The benefit of a "suicide inhibitor" is that I can stop my Aromasin use during a cruise or cycle, if I so choose, and my levels will naturally rise at the rate the my body aromatizes. As opposed to Adex which IS going to rebound and cause a very big spike in estrogen. Estrogen rebound is not bullshit. Do you know how many people get gyno this way? On top of that, the fact that Adex and Letro DO INDEED hammer lipids is enough reason for me to not run it.

And lastly....

If you read scientific factual studies, you would know that a sinlge 2.5mg dose of Letro reduced estrogen in the body by 85%....not 50%. Tanking your estrogen is also again.....very real. Painful joints, loss of sex drive, erectile dysfunction, irritability, lethargy....are all signs of crashed libido. I have seen copious amounts of bloodwork on dicferent AId and have witnessed E2 levels of 6 and less.

I have my own bloodwork on Aromasin that,shows me it had no negative impact on ANY blood range other than estrogen. 12.5mg every day on 500mg of Test keepa mine in the 30's.

So you can keep your opinion. I know based on my own facts exactly the best way to run my AIs. And takibg 2.5mg of Letro every day to fix pre existing gyno is not the way. Raloxifene is. I know a lot of people who have had success with it...

The OP was too impatient. Nothing else.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity