• Partial gland removal - gyno came back

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I still got boobies

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

xx

Registered
Newbies
Many surgeons say they will leave a bit of the gland for the nipple aesthetics, I wonder if this is a bad idea since it may be able to regrow. Full gland removal seems like the way to go.

If you have had the surgery can you mention if it was a full gland removal or not and whether or not is has come back?

My gyno is pretty small right now but I know it will get worse over time so I'm trying to be proactive, do you guys have any recommendations for things to look for in a surgeon? I've seen some of them remove the full gland and use fat under the nipple to stop it from caving in, I'm wondering if you guys know any other techniques these surgeons use to do this the right way as I'd like to blast after without worrying about gyno. Please let me know, I'd love to do this right the first time so I don't need to get the surgery again in the future.

Haven’t had a gyno removal surgery. If I did I’d want the entire gland removed from both sides. Then insert a small pad of fat behind the nipple to prevent a cave in. This way it’s over and done with! Just what I’d do.

Cage

I had it down about 10-12 years ago. Pre op I could feel large masses under each nipple. The post op photos of the glands removed werent as big as I was expecting. It was almost like he got pieces out, but not the whole. Long story, I was dissatisfied with the outcome and I have still have pretty large hard masses under each nipple.

This may make more sense to you guys though. If i wear a tshirt i still have the puffy nipple syndrome that can be seen. If my nipples are hard (like when you get cold) the puffy nipples arent as apparent other then the the typical hard nipple through the shirt. That I'm totally fine with, but it's the puffy nips that I hate. I wish there was a surgery that would make your nipples "hard" all the time.

I had it done about 10-12 years ago. Pre op I could feel large masses under each nipple. The post op photos of the glands removed werent as big as I was expecting. It was almost like he got pieces out, but not the whole thing. Long story, I was dissatisfied with the outcome and I have still have pretty large hard masses under each nipple.

This may make more sense to you guys though. If i wear a tshirt i still have the puffy nipple syndrome that can be seen. If my nipples are hard (like when you get cold) the puffy nipples arent as apparent other then the the typical hard nipple through the shirt. That I'm totally fine with, but it's the puffy nips that I hate. I wish there was a surgery that would make your nipples shriveled/constricted and "hard" all the time.

I had gyno surgery and still have my gland for the aesthetic reason you mentioned above. My attitude about reoccurrence is - if it comes back you’re a retard and only have yourself to blame. Most of us got this because we were noobs and had no clue about AI’s. If you pay for the surgery after suffering for years and then put yourself in a situation where it comes back - well that’s on you brosef…

I had gyno surgery and still have my gland for the aesthetic reason you mentioned above. My attitude about reoccurrence is - if it comes back you’re a retard and only have yourself to blame. Most of us got this because we were noobs and had no clue about AI’s. If you pay for the surgery after suffering for years and then put yourself in a situation where it comes back - well that’s on you brosef…
I take HCG and even with my E2 in check/low it still slowly develops my gyno over time, even on Mast P. I may be an unusual case.

I take HCG and even with my E2 in check/low it still slowly develops my gyno over time, even on Mast P. I may be an unusual case.
HCG can raise E2. If E2 is low and you’re still developing tissue growth it could possibly be from prolactin. But even still something sounds off…

HCG can raise E2. If E2 is low and you’re still developing tissue growth it could possibly be from prolactin. But even still something sounds off…
my prolactin is sometimes at the top of the range when im tested in the mornings, mid day its usually half the range. I do have caber but I've been hesitant to try it tbh. I've tried raloxifene with no luck, I have nolva but don't want to take it as the sides aren't worth it and it seems like just a temp fix. Maybe I should try the caber, surgery just seems like a better solution so that's what I've been looking into.

before I ever used anything I didn't have gyno and my prolactin was top of the range, only difference was my E2 was undetectably low. I think its more from the E2 changes than prolactin.

Haven’t had a gyno removal surgery. If I did I’d want the entire gland removed from both sides. Then insert a small pad of fat behind the nipple to prevent a cave in. This way it’s over and done with! Just what I’d do.

Cage
That’s what my surgeon did. And knock on wood I haven’t had any issues and it’s been close to a year since I’ve had mine done and I’ve blasted pretty decent amounts of gear.

Yep. I agree for the most part. I’ve been running a small amount of adex to hopefully pretty any chance of recurrence (1mg a week) .

I agree slesh.

i dont agree at all, not saying your wrong though slesh, just different opinion

other than surgery the only way is to throw drugs at it, and half the people in our community still think nolva is safe
so you may beat the gyno and be all 'yeh dude its all on me and i beat it' but now you have a blood clot and ripping out the gland was the likeley the smartest option from the start

i dont agree at all, not saying your wrong though slesh, just different opinion

other than surgery the only way is to throw drugs at it, and half the people in our community still think nolva is safe
so you may beat the gyno and be all 'yeh dude its all on me and i beat it' but now you have a blood clot and ripping out the gland was the likeley the smartest option from the start
What don’t you agree with? I never said don’t take Nolvadex lol.

the part if it comes back its your own fault

i dont think its their fault and they should blame themself lol
Well I agree to disagree. If the surgeon removed the whole gland And did a good job it shouldn’t come back regardless of what you take. But if you and the surgeon agreed to not take the whole gland out and leave a little gland behind you should be taking your ais and it is kinda your fault if it comes back to be honest. My surgeon took the whole gland out but I know slesh said his surgeon didn’t. I will say though imo I think it’s best to go to a surgeon who takes the whole gland out. Then you don’t really have to worry about it coming back regardless but I still stay on top of my ais for the “peace of mind”.

The situation gets a bit more tricky with some of us with gyno from before gear usage. For me personally the only thing that makes it "grow" would be very high test no AI. However, things like SDrol and ADrol make my nipples even more puffy, psuedo gyno, so its hard to know what to do about that. Even things like tren and deca never really caused the soreness/achey that a high test blast might. So I'm curious to see what the effects will be after surgery.

the part if it comes back its your own fault

i dont think its their fault and they should blame themself lol
Lol what are you talking about?!?! If you go spend thousands of dollars on this surgery - take months to recover - and then you don’t learn your lesson and put yourself in a position where it comes back again - yes you are a dumb dick fuck and deserve everything you get. How is this even debatable? It’s called personal responsibility. Go get your brain checked.

Lol what are you talking about?!?! If you go spend thousands of dollars on this surgery - take months to recover - and then you don’t learn your lesson and put yourself in a position where it comes back again - yes you are a dumb dick fuck and deserve everything you get. How is this even debatable? It’s called personal responsibility. Go get your brain checked.
so what ways to prevent gyno coming back ?

nolvadex?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311