• Full gland removal - gyno came back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partial gland removal - gyno came back

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I still got boobies

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
im thinking the same with you

except i think if the gyno came back itd be the surgeons fault in most cases , not the user
It’s the surgeons fault the patient decides to run 2 grams of Test with no AI?!?! Seriously dude go away. You’re fucking trolling me.

It’s the surgeons fault the patient decides to run 2 grams of Test with no AI?!?! Seriously dude go away. You’re fucking trolling me.
To play devils advocate, if I get the entire gland removed, and feel fine, can I run 2 grams of test without AI?
My nips were generally over-sensitive to estrogen because of pubertal gyno. So to keep them safe I either had to tank my estro or combine it with a SERM. Now if I get the entire gland removed I can play around without the SERM and AI but I no longer have a sign or symptom to go off.
Obviously bloodwork is the answer but is there a safe maximum for e2? I feel better closer to 90 than I do 30, but that might be the whole ratio thing.

Instead of making a new post im just gonna ask here. How long did it take before you could train again after gyno-surgery? Ive seen various timelines used for recovery here. Some say up to 6weeks. And some say you could function normally after 10days. I know there would be some scar tissue, but what stops you from training after 10days, or even a week? Is there a risk of bleeding or something? Do they stitch something inside as well as the wound on the skin(nipple)?

Instead of making a new post im just gonna ask here. How long did it take before you could train again after gyno-surgery? Ive seen various timelines used for recovery here. Some say up to 6weeks. And some say you could function normally after 10days. I know there would be some scar tissue, but what stops you from training after 10days, or even a week? Is there a risk of bleeding or something? Do they stitch something inside as well as the wound on the skin(nipple)?
I started training about 3-4 weeks post surgery. I probably could’ve trained sooner but I was like “why risk fucking up the results of my surgery that I just paid over 6k for when I can just wait a little longer to start back working out”.

To play devils advocate, if I get the entire gland removed, and feel fine, can I run 2 grams of test without AI?
My nips were generally over-sensitive to estrogen because of pubertal gyno. So to keep them safe I either had to tank my estro or combine it with a SERM. Now if I get the entire gland removed I can play around without the SERM and AI but I no longer have a sign or symptom to go off.
Obviously bloodwork is the answer but is there a safe maximum for e2? I feel better closer to 90 than I do 30, but that might be the whole ratio thing.
I believe @ChaseIrons got gyno surgery and then proceeded to run multiple grams of test per week with seemingly no reoccurrence of gyno, maybe he can expound on this.

I started training about 3-4 weeks post surgery. I probably could’ve trained sooner but I was like “why risk fucking up the results of my surgery that I just paid over 6k for when I can just wait a little longer to start back working out”.
Thanks for answering. I get your point, why take the risk. I was just curious what is really the risk if there is ''just'' the stiches in the wound on the skin. I love to train, and i get stiffness and backpain if i just sit around for more than 1 week so 3-4weeks without training of any kind would be a long 3-4weeks if you get me. But as you said, why risk it.

I believe @ChaseIrons got gyno surgery and then proceeded to run multiple grams of test per week with seemingly no reoccurrence of gyno, maybe he can expound on this.
From personal experience so far, estrogen has zero effect on it. However things like ADrol/SDrol still cause the puffiness and irritation. I wonder if its the same for him or others.

Thanks for answering. I get your point, why take the risk. I was just curious what is really the risk if there is ''just'' the stiches in the wound on the skin. I love to train, and i get stiffness and backpain if i just sit around for more than 1 week so 3-4weeks without training of any kind would be a long 3-4weeks if you get me. But as you said, why risk it.
Not the same thing but my ex ripped her stitches completely open in the gym and was soaked in blood. Implants...

From what I've heard some people get back to the gym in a week while others have to wait months. I assume the main danger is internal bleeding and inflammation. If you get lipo done too they will do a lot more damage and tear shit up which will prolong the healing time. I don't see why we would need lipo if we can get extremely lean before the surgery instead. If you are serious about healing fast I'd throw everything at it... BPC-157, TB-4, HGH, gear, lots of food and rest. That's my plan anyway.

I think you could get away with it if you got an experienced Surgeon to do the surgery and had them remove basically all the gland. After my surgery I ran a pretty high dose of gear without any symptoms of the gland growing back but I added in adex here pretty recently and I feel better running a small amount of ai each week just incase. I don’t want that 6k on the surgery wasted ya know.

Since I’ve had glands removed, my e2 was tested at 43 and I haven’t had any sensitivity. It’s probably slightly higher now as I’ve upped the test dose since then and haven’t increased ai. This coming from a guy whose gyno was previously aggravated by TRT levels of test and e2 in the teens.

I think you could get away with it if you got an experienced Surgeon to do the surgery and had them remove basically all the gland. After my surgery I ran a pretty high dose of gear without any symptoms of the gland growing back but I added in adex here pretty recently and I feel better running a small amount of ai each week just incase. I don’t want that 6k on the surgery wasted ya know.
Got the whole thing gone, I still take ralox like once a week at 60-120mg, just in case lol
I am, however, taking exemestane because wildly high e2 had me depressed and tired as a mother

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws