over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss

ferd

Registered
I was experiencing significant hair loss even though I was using TRT dosages. I started using RU58841 and am now halfway through the second bottle. The results are miraculous. I have significant regrowth. My fiancée pointed this out today showing me pictures taken 2 months ago. If this is a problem, I suggest you try it.

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Happy to hear your having good results. Look into propecia/rogaine works great.

notorius

Registered
how did you run it protocol wise?

I was experiencing significant hair loss even though I was using TRT dosages. I started using RU58841 and am now halfway through the second bottle. The results are miraculous. I have significant regrowth. My fiancée pointed this out today showing me pictures taken 2 months ago. If this is a problem, I suggest you try it.

dale338

Registered

I have had your exact same results. Stopped my hairloss overnight. The stuff works like a miracle. I mix up my own now.

dale338

Registered
50 mg every night before bed. Applied over the affected area then gently massaged into scalp.

My hair was shedding at 200 plus strands per day. I started applying RU daily and within a week it dropped to about 20 strands, which is well below normal daily hair loss. At about month two, I literally can't even pull hairs from me head. It simply does not fall out anymore. I mean I get the occasions strand here and there via normal daily shedding, but it's so minimal.

For the past month or so now, I went to applying every 2-3 days only and have not had shedding come back at all. I had for years one thinning spot on the top back of my head and it had began thickening in. Like double the hair in this area now.

I won't rave about a product unless it works and this stuff works for me. I hope it always works as I'll never go bald and will die with a full head of hair.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KUIKKASAARISTO