over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair removal

Phinally

Newbies
What do you all use to keep hair from growing? Is there anything out there. I just use Nair to keep my chest looking clean but I was wondering if there is anything else out there. Like what do body builders use, or do they just shave? Thanks.

Gillette Ultra works best for shaving. For permenant removal, the ONLY laser to use is the Sheer Diod laser. Works very well. You can always wax for a hair free 6 weeks or so.

ive used the diod laser...

works wonders...

How much did the laser treatment cost? was is just one appointment?

gainingmass said:
How much did the laser treatment cost? was is just one appointment?

I remeber seeing an ad for one place $250.00 per sq inch.

maxsupplements said:
ive used the diod laser...

works wonders...

Was it truely permanent or did it grow back in time just finer ? seriously considering this as an option. Getting tired of shaving

Laser didn't do crap for me acept thin the hair out. It was a waste of $2,0000. I had 4 treatmnets also on the same area upper back and shoulders.

well...

i payed a total of 2000 also.. but my aunt is a dermatologist, and she was only charging me what she had to pay to cover the laser cost.. i did a total of 10 treatments, and i must say, i went from being totally covered.. like as thick as your beard on my shoulders and entire back.. all the way. thick.. i am lebanese also, so i have genetics to already have an extrememly hairy body. well, now a year later, and i no longer have to shave my back... i have a few hairs here and there, but nothing like it used to be, and the little bit of hair that is there, is so thin, you can barely see it. now, i must also say, that i will no longer juice because of the hair that was growing on me.. i went from being barely hairy to being a freakin lost link.. im talking like a gorilla man.. and thick, and black. and now its gone. i am so amazed.. now. let me exlain a few things.. the way the laser works, is that it can only kill the hair that is in the active stage of growing. so, with that said, i had some double and triple hairs growing out of each follice.. so, very very dense. i would go, and it would kill hair and it would totally grow back the first 5 treatments, it wasnt until the 8th one, and when my aunt cranked the intensity up to the max that i saw results... and when i saw them.... welll,, BAM! serioous.. i went from hairy to bald... quick.. another note.. the laser hits a certain sized circular shape of your skin at a time. so this means that if you only do a couple treatments, well, then you have like these "crop circle" looking spots on you that there is NO hair on.. so you have to get numerous treatments for it to be more uniform, and to kill all the ACTIVELY GROWING hair follicles.. it only kills the active ones.. some may and will get killed at every treatment, but not until you can catch them all in their growing state will you see results..

so, its not for the weak minded.. and if you get the hair from sides from aa's... well, i would consider if the juice or body hair all over you is more important.. me personally, i like being natty (for the most part, meaning no test, or any drug that gave me bad hair growth) and also NOT LOOKING LIKE A GORILLA WHEN I TAKE MY SHIRT OFF...!!! LOL!!:D i now dont have to worry about that... no more shaving, no more people saying.. "DAMN!! YOU HAVE ONE HAIRY ASS BACK!!"

if you got any more questions feel free to ask away!

maxsupplements said:
i payed a total of 2000 also.. but my aunt is a dermatologist, and she was only charging me what she had to pay to cover the laser cost.. i did a total of 10 treatments, and i must say, i went from being totally covered.. like as thick as your beard on my shoulders and entire back.. all the way. thick.. i am lebanese also, so i have genetics to already have an extrememly hairy body. well, now a year later, and i no longer have to shave my back... i have a few hairs here and there, but nothing like it used to be, and the little bit of hair that is there, is so thin, you can barely see it. now, i must also say, that i will no longer juice because of the hair that was growing on me.. i went from being barely hairy to being a freakin lost link.. im talking like a gorilla man.. and thick, and black. and now its gone. i am so amazed.. now. let me exlain a few things.. the way the laser works, is that it can only kill the hair that is in the active stage of growing. so, with that said, i had some double and triple hairs growing out of each follice.. so, very very dense. i would go, and it would kill hair and it would totally grow back the first 5 treatments, it wasnt until the 8th one, and when my aunt cranked the intensity up to the max that i saw results... and when i saw them.... welll,, BAM! serioous.. i went from hairy to bald... quick.. another note.. the laser hits a certain sized circular shape of your skin at a time. so this means that if you only do a couple treatments, well, then you have like these "crop circle" looking spots on you that there is NO hair on.. so you have to get numerous treatments for it to be more uniform, and to kill all the ACTIVELY GROWING hair follicles.. it only kills the active ones.. some may and will get killed at every treatment, but not until you can catch them all in their growing state will you see results..

so, its not for the weak minded.. and if you get the hair from sides from aa's... well, i would consider if the juice or body hair all over you is more important.. me personally, i like being natty (for the most part, meaning no test, or any drug that gave me bad hair growth) and also NOT LOOKING LIKE A GORILLA WHEN I TAKE MY SHIRT OFF...!!! LOL!!:D i now dont have to worry about that... no more shaving, no more people saying.. "DAMN!! YOU HAVE ONE HAIRY ASS BACK!!"

if you got any more questions feel free to ask away!

What type of laser did you used & at what setting? I've used the sheer diode at a setting of 24-25.

I went to Sona MedSpa and had 4 treatments. My fifth and final is next month. They had a special that was going on at the grand opening in my area by 1 bodypart pakage get the other free. So i did shoulders and upper back. The setting has been on 22-24. I forget what laser they use. They are a franchise though and have their spas all across the country.

I am very dissapointed in the results I have obtained and their claims.

I was told after 4 treatments I should see at least 80% hair removal.

I have seen maybe 20% if that, which really is nothing if you seen how hairy I am.

dragonfire101 said:
I went to Sona MedSpa and had 4 treatments. My fifth and final is next month. They had a special that was going on at the grand opening in my area by 1 bodypart pakage get the other free. So i did shoulders and upper back. The setting has been on 22-24. I forget what laser they use. They are a franchise though and have their spas all across the country.

I am very dissapointed in the results I have obtained and their claims.

I was told after 4 treatments I should see at least 80% hair removal.

I have seen maybe 20% if that, which really is nothing if you seen how hairy I am.

You should find out what kind of laser it is. There are so many lasers out there & most don't work. I used the Lyra 1064, the light sheer & the alexanderite & none of them worked at all. The sheer diode seems to be the only one that works.

Qwert said:
What type of laser did you used & at what setting? I've used the sheer diode at a setting of 24-25.
same thing, but i thought i was getting full strength.. it was up to 18... damn.. i thought that was painful... i bet that 24 KILLS..... man...

i have gotten around 600-800 pulses each visit... last one was serious... it was like 924 pulses.. she did some overlapping... im totally bald almost on my back NOW!!!!

maxsupplements said:
same thing, but i thought i was getting full strength.. it was up to 18... damn.. i thought that was painful... i bet that 24 KILLS..... man...

i have gotten around 600-800 pulses each visit... last one was serious... it was like 924 pulses.. she did some overlapping... im totally bald almost on my back NOW!!!!

Anything lower than 23 is a waste imo. I'm getting them to crank mine up to 25 next time. The key is to apply emla creamto the ares being laser 1hr before the procedure. Then during the procedure, have them apply an ice pack to the area that is just about to be lasers for 30 secs. This will numb it so it's 90% painless.

well,

at like 14 i started to see some pigment disruption... so, my dermatologist decided to stop going up at like 16... otherwise i might have some spotting and some pigmentation disruption...

heck, i have always done sober totally.. one time i took a lortab before i went. and it really helped the pain...

I'm going for treatments at the American Laser Center...another franchise....not sure what kind of laser they use but the thing works wonders...and I'm doing my entire upper body so I've had results on my back, chest, arms, shoulders and neck after one treatment....just did my second yesterday.

ST

here

guys...
check it out... WWW.CUTERA.COM

i am living proof that this works, i have used pretty much everything from waxing to electrolysis, and nothing worked...
just like maxsupplements i had 2and 3 hairs in oe folicule.
just like he said, laser treatment works in active growing stage, i had a lot of hair on my chest and some on my abs. i did one treatment about 5 weeks ago and ABOUT 70% OF THE HAIR WAS GONE!
this saturday i went for my 2nd treatment , so lets hope this was the 2ND AND LAST VISIT.
it works better on light skin with darker follicules...i'm pretty white and i made sure i wasn going to tan a few weeks before so i got all the benefits
of course its expensive but its damn well worth. i didnt pay the full price cause my girl is the marketing director for the medspa, but
if you live in the NY/NJ area and are interested, pm me, i will most likelly get you a discount.

its well worth the money.

Ive been considering nair for hair removal but Ive heard it irritates the skin. Any truth in this or experiences?

Nair is brutal. It actually will melt yoru skin if you leave it on too long. Shaving is the best do it yourself method.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131