over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo

Authentic halo is off the charts for rage and strength. Honestly to the point where you probably should not even use it if you are in a relationship and / or have a family, kids, etc. The smallest of things send you thru the roof. Strength gains are unbelievable, it feels like you get stronger by the minute.

Sadly the only real halo I ever used was Stenox from Mexico back in the day and Upsher Smith Androxy. Tried a bunch of different UGL halo with zero results. If someone knows where to get real shit I would love to know.
i used to eat those stenox like candy before my pro-am basketball games.. only gave me extreme focus.. tunnel vision.. wind for days.. not rage..

in the real world, and not in some guys placebo filled head, is 'halo rage' even a thing ?
stack drol and tren, or even high doses of mast, and over time you'll find yourself on edge.

halo only gave me increased focus.. no rage at all.
now drol combined with tren is a different story.
even higher doses of drol by itself has me a little bit hot tempered.
but halo ? no.. not even cheque drops has given me rage as reported by bros all over the various forums.

actually the PED thats given me the most 'rage' is RAD-140.. to me that is rage in a bottle. not halo.
This and S23 both had me un hinged more than anything. Halo is a good fight drug, but either SARM I'd probably bit the face off someone. To me that is rage. Aggression is just never giving up.

in the real world, and not in some guys placebo filled head, is 'halo rage' even a thing ?
stack drol and tren, or even high doses of mast, and over time you'll find yourself on edge.

halo only gave me increased focus.. no rage at all.
now drol combined with tren is a different story.
even higher doses of drol by itself has me a little bit hot tempered.
but halo ? no.. not even cheque drops has given me rage as reported by bros all over the various forums.

actually the PED thats given me the most 'rage' is RAD-140.. to me that is rage in a bottle. not halo.
I fully acknowledge that many of us experience slightly different effects from drugs, and even expectations of them affect how we perceive them. When I first used halo I was super cognizant of any irritability I was might experience and to tamp that shit down if I noticed it. To my surprise, it was nearly the opposite. I noticed the increased drive and ability to focus was unparalleled. And I experienced a major improvement in overall outlook and downtight giddiness sometimes.

Drive, focus, non emotional, extra plus for physique at the end before show. Halo works great for all this for me.

Authentic halo is off the charts for rage and strength. Honestly to the point where you probably should not even use it if you are in a relationship and / or have a family, kids, etc. The smallest of things send you thru the roof. Strength gains are unbelievable, it feels like you get stronger by the minute.

Sadly the only real halo I ever used was Stenox from Mexico back in the day and Upsher Smith Androxy. Tried a bunch of different UGL halo with zero results. If someone knows where to get real shit I would love to know.
I loved Stenox might check my androlix bro it’s legit all the good sides still hepatoxic though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws