over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo in combat sports??

Competed in a handful of belt events through the WBC and Thai Boxing Association.

Not once have I heard of guys running these compounds.

These compounds have zero relevance in fights/deployments in my opinion. Anyone that needs help with aggression (in a calm controlled manner) most likely isn’t fighting at a level where PEDs are necessary.

Autophagy is a cellular process in which the body removes damaged or dysfunctional components within cells to maintain cellular health and homeostasis. This process involves the recycling of cellular waste and plays a crucial role in various aspects of health. Here are 10 benefits of autophagy:
How long of a fast do you need to do before the process if autophagy start?

Competed in a handful of belt events through the WBC and Thai Boxing Association.

Not once have I heard of guys running these compounds.

These compounds have zero relevance in fights/deployments in my opinion. Anyone that needs help with aggression (in a calm controlled manner) most likely isn’t fighting at a level where PEDs are necessary.
what kind of compounds were mostly used in those circles?

From what I’ve gathered in the gyms I’ve been to and the current BJJ gym I train at now, 99.9% of guys from the high level amateurs to low level pros to high level pros, have not a single fucking clue about PEDs and how they work and what they do etc…

Not saying they don’t take anything, of course they do…

But they’re being directed on what to take and how much to take etc…

What’s popular that I can see and what I’ve talked to some of my coaches about and some competitors and even some guys on here that are in that field who’ve given me some guidance;

Test, EQ, GH, Anavar, Winstrol, EPO, Cardarine, Deca/NPP…

I may be leaving something out but that’s the meat and potatoes from what I gather…

Of course this depends on what organization they’re fighting/competing in, if it’s MMA, BJJ/Grappling only etc…

UFC is a little trickier with USADA but have known of some guys beating the tests with help..

Bellator usually tests after the fight so it’s basically a “don’t be stupid” test..

ONE FC I’ve heard sometimes doesn’t even test their athletes, and this was directly from the mouth of guys who’ve competed in the organization..

BJJ/Grappling is a free for all basically… IBJJF does testing but they allow exemptions and so do PanAms, but virtually every other event, including ADCC is 100% untested…

Afternoon sir - in all sincerity very very little PED use in the Muay Thai realm. I fight as a Cruiser weight (just south of 200) and it’s usually larger frame westerners as well or laughably chubby Asian cats.

For host nationals in all sincerity they aren’t running anything, if they do it’s some junk Dbol or something for a handful of weeks.

Thais usually teeter out in their mid 20s.

For the foreigners the US, Canada and especially Turkish crowds it’s hit or miss. Guys will run base level bodybuilder cycles to guys having intricate data on how they personally respond to each compound. Low dose test, EQ, anavar, GH, and EPO are the main ones.

The goal is not to gain weight or strength but to simply enhance generic recovery to allow for more volume of skill based sessions.

IE on 200mg of test I can recover from 2x 1 hour sessions per day, on 200 Test + 300 EQ I will have the same HRV output and recover at the same level with three a days.

Anything bodybuilding related instantly goes out the window.

Sorry if my reply is all over the place, 11pm and a bit of a weird day.

Afternoon sir - in all sincerity very very little PED use in the Muay Thai realm. I fight as a Cruiser weight (just south of 200) and it’s usually larger frame westerners as well or laughably chubby Asian cats.

For host nationals in all sincerity they aren’t running anything, if they do it’s some junk Dbol or something for a handful of weeks.

Thais usually teeter out in their mid 20s.

For the foreigners the US, Canada and especially Turkish crowds it’s hit or miss. Guys will run base level bodybuilder cycles to guys having intricate data on how they personally respond to each compound. Low dose test, EQ, anavar, GH, and EPO are the main ones.

The goal is not to gain weight or strength but to simply enhance generic recovery to allow for more volume of skill based sessions.

IE on 200mg of test I can recover from 2x 1 hour sessions per day, on 200 Test + 300 EQ I will have the same HRV output and recover at the same level with three a days.

Anything bodybuilding related instantly goes out the window.

Sorry if my reply is all over the place, 11pm and a bit of a weird day.
all i wanted to know, thanks a lot

From what I’ve gathered in the gyms I’ve been to and the current BJJ gym I train at now, 99.9% of guys from the high level amateurs to low level pros to high level pros, have not a single fucking clue about PEDs and how they work and what they do etc…

What’s popular that I can see and what I’ve talked to some of my coaches about and some competitors and even some guys on here that are in that field who’ve given me some guidance;

I may be leaving something out but that’s the meat and potatoes from what I gather…

Of course this depends on what organization they’re fighting/competing in, if it’s MMA, BJJ/Grappling only etc…

UFC is a little trickier with USADA but have known of some guys beating the tests with help..

Bellator usually tests after the fight so it’s basically a “don’t be stupid” test..

ONE FC I’ve heard sometimes doesn’t even test their athletes, and this was directly from the mouth of guys who’ve competed in the organization..

BJJ/Grappling is a free for all basically… IBJJF does testing but they allow exemptions and so do PanAms, but virtually every other event, including ADCC is 100% untested…
i guess one has just try out and find compounds that work for you.

I have been in a circle with numerous UFC and Bellator stars. I will say Halo is a rare compound and expensive. I personally had more than a few fights on it and tore dudes up. I have a high pain tolerance but on Halo, I felt like a lethal weapon. Most of my guys ran methyl-test and or winstrol/Anavar (low dose). Tbol once but they allowed like 6 week clearance. A few of these cats and women are titleholders. Just my 2c. I am always tempted to order it but I really see no purpose for me, especially after a kidney scare last year and almost deathbed with complete organ failure. I have run orals since and my bloodwork is fine. Symptoms of kidney distress are tea/dark colored urine (I'm talking light brown or if your piss is dark yellow past lunch). Flush flush flush. Pink salt water with raw lemon upon waking. Get your electrolytes in halo or not. Then black coffee with MCT oil

let's talk about the benefits of intermittent fasting (NOT JUST FOR FAT BURNING PURPOSES FOLKS THE BENEFITS SURPASS JUST THAT ASPECT, i.e. autophagy, remember we evolved biologically as a species this way and I am not in any way referencing DARWINISM)

chat gpt says:

Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern that cycles between periods of fasting and eating. It has gained popularity for its potential health benefits, but it's important to note that the effects can vary from person to person. Here are 15 potential health benefits of intermittent fasting:

1. Weight loss: Intermittent fasting can help reduce calorie intake, leading to weight loss by creating a calorie deficit.

2. Improved insulin sensitivity: Fasting can lower insulin levels, making cells more responsive to insulin and improving blood sugar control.

3. Reduced inflammation: Fasting may reduce markers of inflammation in the body, which is linked to various chronic diseases.

4. Heart health: It may improve cardiovascular health by lowering risk factors like blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and triglycerides.

5. Brain health: Intermittent fasting may support brain function and improve cognitive performance.

6. Cellular repair: Fasting triggers a process called autophagy, which helps remove damaged cells and cellular components, promoting cellular repair.

7. Longevity: Some animal studies suggest that intermittent fasting can extend lifespan, although more research in humans is needed.

8. Cancer prevention: Fasting might reduce the risk of cancer by limiting the growth of cancer cells and increasing their vulnerability to treatment.

9. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF): Intermittent fasting may increase BDNF levels, which can support the growth of new neurons and protect against brain diseases.

10. Hormone regulation: It can positively impact hormone levels, including human growth hormone (HGH) and norepinephrine, which can help with fat burning and muscle preservation.

11. Gut health: Intermittent fasting can promote a healthy gut microbiome by allowing the gut to rest and reducing inflammation.

12. Enhanced metabolism: It may increase metabolic rate during fasting periods, aiding in weight loss and fat burning.

13. Appetite control: Fasting can help regulate hunger hormones, making it easier to control calorie intake.

14. Improved sleep: Some people find that intermittent fasting improves sleep patterns and overall sleep quality.

15. Psychological benefits: Fasting can boost discipline and mental resilience, which may positively impact overall well-being.

Now, let's define autophagy and list 10 benefits:

Autophagy is a cellular process in which the body removes damaged or dysfunctional components within cells to maintain cellular health and homeostasis. This process involves the recycling of cellular waste and plays a crucial role in various aspects of health. Here are 10 benefits of autophagy:

1. Cellular repair: Autophagy helps eliminate damaged cellular components, promoting the repair and maintenance of cells.

2. Longevity: Autophagy is linked to increased lifespan and longevity in various organisms.

3. Immune system support: It helps remove intracellular pathogens and supports the immune system's ability to combat infections.

4. Cancer prevention: Autophagy can eliminate potentially cancerous cells and inhibit the growth of tumors.

5. Neuroprotection: Autophagy may help prevent neurodegenerative diseases by removing toxic protein aggregates.

6. Heart health: It can protect against heart disease by clearing damaged proteins and lipids from the cardiovascular system.

7. Weight management: Autophagy may play a role in weight regulation by helping to maintain metabolic balance.

8. Muscle preservation: It aids in muscle maintenance and can help prevent muscle wasting.

9. Liver health: Autophagy is essential for the liver's detoxification processes and overall liver health.

10. Cellular energy: By recycling cellular components, autophagy can provide a source of energy during times of fasting or nutrient scarcity.
I’ve got a guy with a MT fight coming up and I put him on halo and he loves the aggression. As to fasting, I totally believe in the health benefits even multi day fasting for health, my concern is muscle loss and to mitigate it woukd one just not train 36 hours b4 fast and while fasting? I’m talking about bodybuilding muscle here where the goal is generally 5-7 meals a day.

I’ve got a guy with a MT fight coming up and I put him on halo and he loves the aggression. As to fasting, I totally believe in the health benefits even multi day fasting for health, my concern is muscle loss and to mitigate it woukd one just not train 36 hours b4 fast and while fasting? I’m talking about bodybuilding muscle here where the goal is generally 5-7 meals a day.
if you are on anabolics you will not sacrifice muscle

By the end of the study, the time-restricted eating group had maintained their lean body mass and increased their strength. However, the normal diet group gained 5 pounds (2.3 kg) of lean mass, while also increasing their strength. This could mean that intermittent fasting is not best for muscle gain.

espec if u on gh, i am pretty yoked for 5'9 i weigh 190 and am peeled , if you eat enough protein during your meal consumption period you're fine bro

I was training daily and packing on muscle, also, insulin pwo is key and a big arbiter

if you are on anabolics you will not sacrifice muscle

By the end of the study, the time-restricted eating group had maintained their lean body mass and increased their strength. However, the normal diet group gained 5 pounds (2.3 kg) of lean mass, while also increasing their strength. This could mean that intermittent fasting is not best for muscle gain.

espec if u on gh, i am pretty yoked for 5'9 i weigh 190 and am peeled , if you eat enough protein during your meal consumption period you're fine bro

I was training daily and packing on muscle, also, insulin pwo is key and a big arbiter
I still haven’t run insulin, well not since like 2003, I used it off season and got really bloated and I’m. Super insulin sensitive. Like I can take 5 iu humalog, eat gummi bears and or grape juice and still get hypoglycemic but seems like EVERYONE on here runs it.

I still haven’t run insulin, well not since like 2003, I used it off season and got really bloated and I’m. Super insulin sensitive. Like I can take 5 iu humalog, eat gummi bears and or grape juice and still get hypoglycemic but seems like EVERYONE on here runs it.
like many bros say, gatorade is an easy fix, run the rapid acting and use it Preworkout, start off 1-2 iu and work your way up, i have even ran it with superdrol that was the only time I really went hypo with exception a few times pushing it without enough carbs prior

intra workout drink is crucial bro.

like many bros say, gatorade is an easy fix, run the rapid acting and use it Preworkout, start off 1-2 iu and work your way up, i have even ran it with superdrol that was the only time I really went hypo with exception a few times pushing it without enough carbs prior

Welcome back... hope all is well.

Halo never gave me aggression. Tried different brands and every time i got a sense of wellbeing and energy, something like proviron. Aesthetically halo turns me into a stone when i'm sub 8% of bodyfat.
The compounds that give me the most aggressive temper are test propionate, masteron, tren acetate and exemestane (if i don't crash estrogens). The latter has mental effects that are not directly related to estrogen suppression. It's a steroid with very androgenic metabolites.
When i was young and dumb, i tried a supplement called stanodrol (a one step pro-hormone to DHT). I remember that made me very aggressive and short tempered.

Halo never gave me aggression. Tried different brands and every time i got a sense of wellbeing and energy, something like proviron.
this is my experience as well.
only compounds that had me walking around with short fuse are:

rad140
tren ace + anadrol

Huh I always started at 5iu post workout or lije 15 min b4 finishing with grape juice or Cell Tech type shit but I coukd try 1-2 iu and sip a Cell-Tech/waxy maize/bcaa mix infra and see how that goes. I assume it wouldn’t make me too puffy if the rest of the day was totally sugar free. Is there a source for slin, I used to know diabetics and now I don’t know any

Huh I always started at 5iu post workout or lije 15 min b4 finishing with grape juice or Cell Tech type shit but I coukd try 1-2 iu and sip a Cell-Tech/waxy maize/bcaa mix infra and see how that goes. I assume it wouldn’t make me too puffy if the rest of the day was totally sugar free. Is there a source for slin, I used to know diabetics and now I don’t know any

May i refer you to

Also no 🐠🐠😅

Halo is the only steroid to ever affect my temper consistently, tren a lil here and there when in my 20s but I had to pull halo now that I have a kid it’s that intense.
What did you feel and see from adding it to let’s say, test? What would it feel like or be compare to adding of hells, I dunno details baby lol

What ever Compound you’re talking about, I was thinking we only know about mostly commercial ones or the public. There could have been many tweaked or made that testing has no idea exists. I would imagine that’s how they pass for the Olympics

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131