over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo in combat sports??

What did you feel and see from adding it to let’s say, test? What would it feel like or be compare to adding of hells, I dunno details baby lol
Just shorter temper quicker to violence and more violence of action like instead of a yell a slap instead of a slap a punch etc.

Basically whatever my normal reaction would be I would overreact initially one level also quicker to argue with the wife or get short with the kid.

From two and a half decades of experience in the industry these are the tops sellers
for the fighters that have come through my various programs:

TEST SUSP
TEST PROP
STANZ (oral and depot)
PRIMO (oral)

There have been many during those years that have discussed adding HALO in their
protocols but probably less than a handful in comparison that purchased it because
of the detection time frames versus the others listed above.

AB

My friend said the first thing he notices with tren is how he gets impatient, angry with the dog. So afterwards he feels bad because he loves that dog.

I've tried about 10 brands of Halo over the years. Can't all have been fake but I didn't notice any psycholocal effects. And I WANTED to feel that aggression and how it would go with lifting.

My friend said the first thing he notices with tren is how he gets impatient, angry with the dog. So afterwards he feels bad because he loves that dog.

I've tried about 10 brands of Halo over the years. Can't all have been fake but I didn't notice any psycholocal effects. And I WANTED to feel that aggression and how it would go with lifting.
Not everyone reacts the same. I will say I got annoyed more easily than usual. No rage or anything though. My weights increased quickly and physically I felt awesome. It did jack my liver enzymes.

You may very well have had real Halo with all brands or most but again, everyone reacts differently. I had one idiot asshat on another board say that I was lying about using halo because I said I didn't experience rage. Those type are the ones that think if they experience something then everyone experiences it and if they don't feel an effect then no one else could possibly feel an effect either.

This is a big reason why I encourage members on forums to relay their experiences even if it doesn't mirror the majority. I like to see feedback from all angles, even the less common perspectives.

Not everyone reacts the same. I will say I got annoyed more easily than usual. No rage or anything though. My weights increased quickly and physically I felt awesome. It did jack my liver enzymes.

You may very well have had real Halo with all brands or most but again, everyone reacts differently. I had one idiot asshat on another board say that I was lying about using halo because I said I didn't experience rage. Those type are the ones that think if they experience something then everyone experiences it and if they don't feel an effect then no one else could possibly feel an effect either.

This is a big reason why I encourage members on forums to relay their experiences even if it doesn't mirror the majority. I like to see feedback from all angles, even the less common perspectives.
Most the guys saying you should feel one way or another are just regurgitating bullshit they read on forums.
Shits not based on years of experience.

From two and a half decades of experience in the industry these are the tops sellers
for the fighters that have come through my various programs:

TEST SUSP
TEST PROP
STANZ (oral and depot)
PRIMO (oral)

There have been many during those years that have discussed adding HALO in their
protocols but probably less than a handful in comparison that purchased it because
of the detection time frames versus the others listed above.

AB
I thought halo and Stan had the same detection time mg for mg?

I thought halo and Stan had the same detection time mg for mg?
You're on this end my friend, you know guys and their bro science LOL!

We can only tell them but whether they listen is up to them HAHA!

AB

You're on this end my friend, you know guys and their bro science LOL!

We can only tell them but whether they listen is up to them HAHA!

AB
Bet that lol

The stories we could tell bro regarding customer questions and even complaints LOL😵‍💫🤯

AB
Yea the guys on the boards the lifers are cool generally but the number of dudes trying to get free shit is pretty nuts. Guys draining bottles then breaking them. In 25 years I’ve had one pack break that I confirmed broke and it was in 2002 and a fed ex forklift drove over a package and they called bc the oil was an epa thing, no LE got involved, I got lucky.

Yea the guys on the boards the lifers are cool generally but the number of dudes trying to get free shit is pretty nuts. Guys draining bottles then breaking them. In 25 years I’ve had one pack break that I confirmed broke and it was in 2002 and a fed ex forklift drove over a package and they called bc the oil was an epa thing, no LE got involved, I got lucky.
i hate that get-over BS.. i'm probably the easiest guy to get over on actually.
if a pack doesnt ship, i dont even ask for status.. i'll ask once.. no response from the sponsor,
i just chalk it up as a loss.. its part of the game
luckily i've minimally lost out since i've been in the 'lifestyle' ..
but the 'hey bro, float me a pack and ill get you next week' or 'hey bro.. the pack never landed, can you resend' with the hopes of getting free gear.. never been my style.
all that get over bullshit comes back to you.. id rather walk in peace.

In my own experience with halo it’s been the same each time. Only only compound that has actually made me noticeably short tempered. But at the same time like someone else mentioned I got insane focus and like anti depressant effects on it too. Felt in good mood but would turn green in a second. And lastly I add it’s also very true it increases strength incrediably fast (prob due to the aggression) but it def made me feel invincible and was one of the items I was running when I tore my Pec/bicep years ago.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear