over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Johnjuanb1!!!

Happy Birthday jj!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

It’s a double edge sword because ferritin levels can tank from too many phlebotomies. Let us know what your numbers were when you remember that will tell a lot. Many doctors have no idea about hemoglobin and just go off the scale. They think 17 is a high number when in reality it’s not at all. If I had to guess I would say you were probably at 20 or 21 and they just freaked out over that but dehydration plays a huge role. You will probably drop two points from just a gallon and a half of water. You can also get a script for phlebotomy is or if you’re careful you can do it yourself but be very careful. I personally think 500 mL is too much so I take out 300 every two months or so.

**broken link removed**
Both numbers were critical. 500ccs of blood brings down numbers about 3 points according to the experts my surgeon called. He said i would need to take out 500ccs several times before it would even be close to normal. A year ago my hemoglobin was 21. I think it was a lot higher yesterday.

Both numbers were critical. 500ccs of blood brings down numbers about 3 points according to the experts my surgeon called. He said i would need to take out 500ccs several times before it would even be close to normal. A year ago my hemoglobin was 21. I think it was a lot higher yesterday.

Hey J1, how about a pic of you at 185 lbs bodyweight?

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

Can you only imagine how destroyed JJ must be feeling right now, in spite of his still seemingly chearful tone? Dude can barely stand on his feet, been bed ridden for weeks, is in atrocious pain and has lost a shitload of muscle (most of us in good health are traumatized when we lose a lbs just by sweating :eek:)... and you ask for a pic?!?! :banghead:

Kinda like saying to a relative who's got terminal cancer and is at death's doors: "hey bud, send me a pic of your handsome emaciated face now that all your hair fell... wanna keep a souvenir before you pass away"... :(

DECENSY, please.

who must be thrilled France is in the semi finals of the World Cup

Will be thrilled only when we crush England in the final act... :D

Can you only imagine how destroyed JJ must be feeling right now, in spite of his still seemingly chearful tone? Dude can barely stand on his feet, been bed ridden for weeks, is in atrocious pain and has lost a shitload of muscle (most of us in good health are traumatized when we lose a lbs just by sweating :eek:)... and you ask for a pic?!?! :banghead:

Kinda like saying to a relative who's got terminal cancer and is at death's doors: "hey bud, send me a pic of your handsome emaciated face now that all your hair fell... wanna keep a souvenir before you pass away"... :(

DECENSY, please.

lol...we take jab at each other here and there, no harm intended.

Happy Birthday JJ

Attachments

• 352f7e710e97f6c48a7536da8fc9f056.jpg.cf.jpg
    352f7e710e97f6c48a7536da8fc9f056.jpg.cf.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 69

If you’re going to do frequent phlebotomies I would suggest supplementing with ferrous sulphate with vitamin C first thing in the morning on empty stomach as it’s going to deplete iron levels. also pick up some hydromax from TrueNutrition and add 10g to a gallon of water it will hydrate you extra and keep levels lower. Check out DanShen and Ashitaba. I made a post about it. excellent blood thinning herbs with antioxidant and antibacterial/antiviral properties . Don’t stress over the 30lbs muscle memory will bring that back super quick.

Last edited:

DECENSY, please.

I’m in bed sweating in pain and depressed but you guys make me smile. 😀

Keep smilin brother. We're here for you...

Attachments

• ed3f480bd4347e1173a88230b906b597--so-cute-funny-stuff.jpg
    ed3f480bd4347e1173a88230b906b597--so-cute-funny-stuff.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 63
i just thought of it. each 500ml of blood weighs over a pound. if they gotta take out 4-5 draws, thats 4-5 pounds of blood! imagine that much extra blood! godam. no wonder the bp was so high.
good news is, when u see the scale drop 5 pounds you'l know its just blood and not muscle.....

Hi notorious.
Here’s a hairy ab pic with extra loose skin i just took. hahaha I’m not giving up yet. The thing is I’m in a confused state of mind lately. I honestly had no idea people could live in this type of horrible pain 24/7. I thought you would just die if you felt pain like this. My parents don’t want me to take roids again and even at age 50 i don’t like letting them down. Part of me feels if i get through this and can maybe have a chance to live another 20 years without too much pain, maybe i should not push my luck too much. It’s probably not a bad idea to stay natural at least until i get back in shape and can train hard first. After i peak naturally on my comeback i can think about HRT. But my blood problems(hemoglobin/hematocrit)may be an issue on HRT. I fear that’s how my body reacts to roids. And my blood pressure at 160/110 shocked me after i lost all that weight. I always knew 150/100 was what i had while on AAS, but i didn’t think it would be there after a month without a shot and after dropping so much weight.
The reason i wasn’t using blood pressure medicine is years ago the doctor tried every single type of bp drug there was and nothing worked. Clonidine even got to where it did nothing other than cause me to get muscle tear after muscle tear. There is a new drug that is very expensive called edarbi that I’d like to try. It works for my friend who had kidney failure from constant roid induced 200/110 bp. I wish something mild like lisinopril helped but it did nothing 20 years ago when i tried it. I do need a blood pressure drug though. I’m lucky i haven’t blown out my kidneys with 150/100 bp as the norm for the past 20 years.

P.S. Mike Arnold, if you see this, thanks to you I’ve made it through the pain. Tianeptine is just as strong as Percocet. Tianeptine actually works much better. My pain is less than last week so I’m lowering my tianeptine dose. Without it i couldn’t handle the level of pain I’ve been in. Thank you for providing a good legal option for chronic pain sufferers.

Attachments

• 88A74421-8F2A-4B3E-9EBE-D7A84029EB2C.jpeg
    88A74421-8F2A-4B3E-9EBE-D7A84029EB2C.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 57
jj happy birthday brother, damn i hope you feel better big guy

I was sitting here depressed and then i decided I’m the only one who can help myself. It disgusts me i had to pay what will be over a thousand dollars just to get 500ccs of blood taken out. Nobody cares about helping us. No one wants to take my blood. So i sat down in the shower and drained 550ccs of blood. My blood isn’t even thick now. I got it out with one try using an 18 gauge needle. I drained it into a protein shaker cup so i could measure it. I’ll call the surgeon tomorrow. I can get my hemoglobin/hematocrit in range on my own. I’m so angry over all of this. I’m disgusted with the way i look. Anyway, oh well. 😡

Stick in there JJ. Remember you will be where you want to be in the long run.

With medical bill stuff I try to look at it like you are paying for good health and try and forgot what it is itemized for. It sucks but leads you in the right direction.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws